HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Trading 6*.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:18 am

5* nue what are you wanting for your monster
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.something.com
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:28 am

praytor09 wrote:
What would the sheryl or vic cost?

not sure too, offer me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:28 am

dastand wrote:
5* nue what are you wanting for your monster

depends on what you wanna give.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:38 am

KelvinAndSky wrote:
dastand wrote:
5* nue what are you wanting for your monster

depends on what you wanna give.

hmm would you consider ***** Thrain?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.something.com
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:42 am

dastand wrote:
KelvinAndSky wrote:
dastand wrote:
5* nue what are you wanting for your monster

depends on what you wanna give.

hmm would you consider ***** Thrain?

not him >< i go for looks =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:47 am

KelvinAndSky wrote:
dastand wrote:
KelvinAndSky wrote:
dastand wrote:
5* nue what are you wanting for your monster

depends on what you wanna give.

hmm would you consider ***** Thrain?

not him >< i go for looks =)

how about a scarlet, estlin, and alex?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.something.com
praytor09



Join date : 2012-09-17
Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:54 am

KelvinAndSky wrote:
praytor09 wrote:
What would the sheryl or vic cost?

not sure too, offer me?

atm only have a few te and 4*'s, nothing tempting im sure and a fiona but thats not a real 5*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Varis
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-16
Posts : 334

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:23 am

KelvinAndSky wrote:
utinni77 wrote:
I have a Julian (lvl 1) and a Catoblepas (lvl 1). I'd be interested in Maxim and Matvei.

i got my julian ready, and are you gonna buy them?
Nah; I was just proposing potential trade items for the Julian and Catoblepas, but since you got your Julian already, don't worry about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:27 am

utinni77 wrote:
KelvinAndSky wrote:
utinni77 wrote:
I have a Julian (lvl 1) and a Catoblepas (lvl 1). I'd be interested in Maxim and Matvei.

i got my julian ready, and are you gonna buy them?
Nah; I was just proposing potential trade items for the Julian and Catoblepas, but since you got your Julian already, don't worry about it. Smile

oh, sorry bout that..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:29 am

praytor09 wrote:
KelvinAndSky wrote:
praytor09 wrote:
What would the sheryl or vic cost?

not sure too, offer me?

atm only have a few te and 4*'s, nothing tempting im sure and a fiona but thats not a real 5*

try getting a box? now they are dropping 5*6* like crazy~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:30 am

praytor09 wrote:
KelvinAndSky wrote:
praytor09 wrote:
What would the sheryl or vic cost?

not sure too, offer me?

atm only have a few te and 4*'s, nothing tempting im sure and a fiona but thats not a real 5*

get some 5* ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-11
Posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Near Max Stefen, 10 TE, and 1 mil for Sheryl and Max Vic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:09 am

RisingAboveThis wrote:
Near Max Stefen, 10 TE, and 1 mil for Sheryl and Max Vic?

no thanks. not worth it at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seki



Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:33 am

Can max emma fiona for u vic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IsabelaArtlyria



Join date : 2012-09-06
Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:55 am

Plau Caecil n Franz for ur Vic n Sheryl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:24 pm

IsabelaArtlyria wrote:
Plau Caecil n Franz for ur Vic n Sheryl

got others?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-14
Posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:28 pm

Hey what are you wanting for Nue? ALso I have Julian, Hans(AF), Christof(AF), Karl(AF), and Teresia(AF) if you are also still wanting AF units. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:45 pm

profile4 wrote:
Hey what are you wanting for Nue? ALso I have Julian, Hans(AF), Christof(AF), Karl(AF), and Teresia(AF) if you are also still wanting AF units. Thanks!

offer me? and i have julian ready. looking for heinz.. and can i see hans, karl and teresia? thanks =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-14
Posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:11 pm

KelvinAndSky wrote:
profile4 wrote:
Hey what are you wanting for Nue? ALso I have Julian, Hans(AF), Christof(AF), Karl(AF), and Teresia(AF) if you are also still wanting AF units. Thanks!

offer me? and i have julian ready. looking for heinz.. and can i see hans, karl and teresia? thanks =)

Well Ive never bought a 5 Like a Star @ heaven monster before so I really have no clue. Ill send over hans and karl, got rid of Teresia already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
studmuffinnum1
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-19
Posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:36 pm

I will Caecillia and Fiona for Sheryl or Victoria
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exterrorist



Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Lv 27 Fiona for Sheryl?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-14
Posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:49 pm

How much are you wanting for Sheryl?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoxVesica



Join date : 2012-09-16
Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Still not sure what to offer for the monsters, while waiting I'll buy a Gunnel first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IsabelaArtlyria



Join date : 2012-09-06
Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:17 pm

KelvinAndSky wrote:
IsabelaArtlyria wrote:
Plau Caecil n Franz for ur Vic n Sheryl

got others?

how about max Hilde n LV 37 Emma for both?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Seki wrote:
Can max emma fiona for u vic?

vic can be worth more sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Today at 5:14 am

Back to top Go down
 
Trading 6*.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» evolve pokemon without trading
» Gor herd for trade update: TRADING FOR ORGINAL MORDHEIM M
» Tag's Trading Bazar.
» The Trading Card Game
» Red's Webkinz Trading Thingy

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: