HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Trading 6*.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
pandapirate



Join date : 2012-09-17
Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:43 pm

I'll buy a Miriam if you still have one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kotobaasobid



Join date : 2012-09-16
Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:14 pm

I sent a trade for dhimitrios if you still have it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yimikoo
Terror of the End [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-19
Posts : 75

PostSubject: Sheryl   Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:02 pm

KelvinAndSky wrote:
Wow, a teacher >< and i just traded my monica >< sorry man. sheryl is for trade for other 5*s though, price im not sure bout that. >< quite new too. =) sorry bout that..
I'll let her know! ;]

EDIT: She doesn't have any 5*s xD She wanted me to ask if you'd accept any other forms of payment? :]

Valhades wrote:
Sheryl is generally considered a high tier 5* (value-wise) which are currently going for about 200 elixir during this events. Other 5* "fair" trades for it would be Joachim, Hildegarde, Vivianne, Edgar, and Sofia. Heidimarie and Victoria are worth a bit more (~50 elixers worth or a low tier 5*) but generally her monetary value is about 15M luna give or take.
Thanks a bunch! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curasa
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:31 pm

I'll buy a Miriam and Gunnel if you still have.



Edit-After the maintenance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Oceanomega wrote:
I have a level 65 Fiona would you trade that for sheryl?

no sorry. not looking for fiona =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:15 am

Yimikoo wrote:
KelvinAndSky wrote:
Wow, a teacher >< and i just traded my monica >< sorry man. sheryl is for trade for other 5*s though, price im not sure bout that. >< quite new too. =) sorry bout that..
I'll let her know! ;]

EDIT: She doesn't have any 5*s xD She wanted me to ask if you'd accept any other forms of payment? :]

Valhades wrote:
Sheryl is generally considered a high tier 5* (value-wise) which are currently going for about 200 elixir during this events. Other 5* "fair" trades for it would be Joachim, Hildegarde, Vivianne, Edgar, and Sofia. Heidimarie and Victoria are worth a bit more (~50 elixers worth or a low tier 5*) but generally her monetary value is about 15M luna give or take.
Thanks a bunch! ^_^

erm.. time elixers? =) or ask her to try her luck on the boxes!! should be easy to get a 5* from boxes. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curasa
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:22 am

Hi, just wondering if you saw my other post? I'll buy Miriam and Gunnel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:25 am

Curasa wrote:
Hi, just wondering if you saw my other post? I'll buy Miriam and Gunnel.

sorry man, was sold yesterday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoxVesica



Join date : 2012-09-16
Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:42 am

Hey, I'm interested in some of those monsters you have there. How much are they? Same as units or are they priced differently?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:48 am

NoxVesica wrote:
Hey, I'm interested in some of those monsters you have there. How much are they? Same as units or are they priced differently?

Thanks.

priced differently, offer me =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeraphShaun



Join date : 2012-09-17
Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:27 am

How much for Sheryl in TEs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shokkeru
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-07
Posts : 211

PostSubject: Sheryl   Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:57 am

What 5*s are you interested in trading for Sheryl? I have a lvl 1 Stefan currently, but I have other leveled 5*s as well.

Also got plenty of 4* AF units if you're interested in buying those.


Last edited by Shokkeru on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dewmzdeigh



Join date : 2012-09-17
Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:03 am

Would you take any of these 4*

Django, lvl 27
Dhimitrios, lvl 11
Chris, lvl 1
Livia, lvl 1
Achillea, lvl 1
Gleb, lvl 1
Felicia, lvl 1
Angela, lvl 1
Vilhelm, lvl 1
Yuirya, lvl 1

For your Partenope?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Varis
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-16
Posts : 334

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:07 am

I have a Julian (lvl 1) and a Catoblepas (lvl 1). I'd be interested in Maxim and Matvei.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itzJeffy



Join date : 2012-09-12
Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:16 am

I have Julieta for you :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IsabelaArtlyria



Join date : 2012-09-06
Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:02 am

ur Vic for my Franz(15)+100 Elix?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-11
Posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:34 am

Curasa wrote:
I'll buy a Miriam and Gunnel if you still have.



Edit-After the maintenance.

I have a level 80 (Maxed) Miriam if interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:34 am

SeraphShaun wrote:
How much for Sheryl in TEs?

you give me an offer. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:34 am

itzJeffy wrote:
I have Julieta for you :3

send me quick!! ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:34 am

IsabelaArtlyria wrote:
ur Vic for my Franz(15)+100 Elix?

sorry not interested in franz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:35 am

Dewmzdeigh wrote:
Would you take any of these 4*

Django, lvl 27
Dhimitrios, lvl 11
Chris, lvl 1
Livia, lvl 1
Achillea, lvl 1
Gleb, lvl 1
Felicia, lvl 1
Angela, lvl 1
Vilhelm, lvl 1
Yuirya, lvl 1

For your Partenope?

i just seold partenope. sorry..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:35 am

Shokkeru wrote:
What 5*s are you interested in trading for Sheryl? I have a lvl 1 Stefan currently, but I have other leveled 5*s as well.

Also got plenty of 4* AF units if you're interested in buying those.

sure im interested in the 4*s. how much are they? and what other 5*s you got? =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KelvinAndSky



Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:39 am

utinni77 wrote:
I have a Julian (lvl 1) and a Catoblepas (lvl 1). I'd be interested in Maxim and Matvei.

i got my julian ready, and are you gonna buy them?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shokkeru
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-07
Posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:59 am

KelvinAndSky wrote:
Shokkeru wrote:
What 5*s are you interested in trading for Sheryl? I have a lvl 1 Stefan currently, but I have other leveled 5*s as well.

Also got plenty of 4* AF units if you're interested in buying those.

sure im interested in the 4*s. how much are they? and what other 5*s you got? =)

I'll sell you 4* AF units for 300k each.

I just got the new event 5* Caecilia, if you're interested in her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
praytor09



Join date : 2012-09-17
Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:17 am

What would the sheryl or vic cost?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trading 6*.   Today at 9:03 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Trading 6*.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Trading Card Game
» St's Trading room RESTARTED I HAVE PRICELESS
» complete-Fun Tournament at Thousand Taste Trading on 18/7/09
» Vanguard Tournament @ AUDIO VENTURA TRADING 25/5/2013
» MC's Trading Center

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: