HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Got questions? Ask here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
SGTmeowmeow

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:11 am

I'm in a similar boat to gaillardia, I have both Sleipnir and Antiope as monsters. For this event, I assume I won't have enough SS for both, so which one should I try to recruit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
erehinater
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:25 am

Hi guys, I got a problem in giving my friend a card. When ever i sent a trade request its always said "This trade does not meet necessary requirement". I really have no clue how to fix this please help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:06 am

erehinater wrote:
Hi guys, I got a problem in giving my friend a card. When ever i sent a trade request its always said "This trade does not meet necessary requirement". I really have no clue how to fix this please help.

Both you and your friend need to be player level 31 in order to be able to trade. Smile You mainly increase your player level through training, although winning battles against other players also gives player experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:10 am

SGTmeowmeow wrote:
I'm in a similar boat to gaillardia, I have both Sleipnir and Antiope as monsters. For this event, I assume I won't have enough SS for both, so which one should I try to recruit?

Sleipnir. The stats of both aren't stellar, but Sleipnir is faster (C speed vs Antiope's D) and has Knockback (vs Antiope's poison). Both advantages make her more useful in arena battles, and we're due for an arena event pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:58 am

xtaroux wrote:
My random question:

Does anyone know if there will be any more attack boost units? especially 5* or 6*s?

There are no such new units on the Japanese wiki (that I found, at least), so not in the foreseeable future, no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
erehinater
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:37 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
erehinater wrote:

Both you and your friend need to be player level 31 in order to be able to trade. Smile You mainly increase your player level through training, although winning battles against other players also gives player experience.
Thank you very much ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Havok000
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:36 am

I have two questions.

1st question: Is poison damage significant on bosses? So for instance right now on a boss in Valhalla where knockback and slow do not help, would I maybe want to choose a card that has 38k atk, D speed, and poison 5 over a card that has 38k atk, C speed, and knockback? I tried a search on poison, and I only found someone asking exactly how poison damage ticks, and nobody was able to answer. I thought maybe if I just asked the general question of does poison damage offer a significant impact, maybe someone could shed some light.

2nd question: How significant is a boss monster's weakness? For instance, Jormungar in Valhalla is weak against melee, and he's also a sea creature. I never know if I should be choosing a card that has a magic attack and has 38k atk vs sea creatures, or a card that is melee (Jormungar's weakness), but only has a 24k atk vs sea creatures.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaelar

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:38 pm

1) all skills do nothing to bosses (attack boost on allies still works though)
2)iirc d is +25% damage, c is normal damage, b is -50% damage, a is -75% damage, s is -90% damage. In general I avoid using units that are b or worse to a boss, then only care about the c/d difference when my options are close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Havok000
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:31 pm

Thanks Zaelar. This helps a ton.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim4good
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:22 pm

I've heard a lot about recruiting monsters as heroes. Where do you go in the game to do this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Jim4good wrote:
I've heard a lot about recruiting monsters as heroes. Where do you go in the game to do this?

Nowhere for the moment. Smile The only time you can recruit monsters as units is during a recruitment event. We're due to have one soon (right after the current event ends, most likely), you will see an icon in your tab where the event icons are.

Since you're new to recruitment, it is a good idea to read the threads of past recruitment events (in the closed Current Events section) and the chat about the upcoming event (in the public Current Events section).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Havok000 wrote:
I have two questions.

1st question: Is poison damage significant on bosses? So for instance right now on a boss in Valhalla where knockback and slow do not help, would I maybe want to choose a card that has 38k atk, D speed, and poison 5 over a card that has 38k atk, C speed, and knockback? I tried a search on poison, and I only found someone asking exactly how poison damage ticks, and nobody was able to answer. I thought maybe if I just asked the general question of does poison damage offer a significant impact, maybe someone could shed some light.

2nd question: How significant is a boss monster's weakness? For instance, Jormungar in Valhalla is weak against melee, and he's also a sea creature. I never know if I should be choosing a card that has a magic attack and has 38k atk vs sea creatures, or a card that is melee (Jormungar's weakness), but only has a 24k atk vs sea creatures.

1. Against bosses only attack boost does anything, slow, knockback, poison, and area attack all do nothing.

2. Weaknesses are based off of the rating. Here is a rough approximate

A - Very Resistant
B - Highly Resistant
C - No Resistance
D - Minor Weakness
E - High Weakness

Lets say your melee creature's attack power against ground is 10,000 and the boss (or any monster for that matter) is a ground monster and has a resistance of C to melee, each hit will do 10,000 damage.

EDIT

Zaelar wrote:
2)iirc d is +25% damage, c is normal damage, b is -50% damage, a is -75% damage, s is -90% damage. In general I avoid using units that are b or worse to a boss, then only care about the c/d difference when my options are close.

Totally didn't see the reply, lol

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:26 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Havok000 wrote:
I have two questions.

1. Against bosses only attack boost does anything, slow, knockback, poison, and area attack all do nothing.

2. Weaknesses are based off of the rating. Here is a rough approximate

A - Very Resistant
B - Highly Resistant
C - No Resistance
D - Minor Weakness
E - High Weakness

Lets say your melee creature's attack power against ground is 10,000 and the boss (or any monster for that matter) is a ground monster and has a resistance of C to melee, each hit will do 10,000 damage.

EDIT

Zaelar wrote:

Totally didn't see the reply, lol

Just to piggyback on you two a little, boss resistance, like speed, can be a range of things.
I.E. both the Imp and Succubus have S resistance to magic, but the Succubus is immune and the imp still takes about 5% damage from magic attacks.

So the themadmanazn is right, you get a general estimate from the letter scores, but every monster with a C in melee will not take 100% damage.

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
flyjing

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:31 pm

can someone tell me,why my new phone can't install fantasica application?when i install it,it prompt application can't install complete.my phone is samsung GT-S7562I.android 4.0.4 system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WHR
☆☆

PostSubject: In Box Limit   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Anyone know what the limit is on the Inbox?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:37 pm

The inbox is infinite. However, any items past 1000 will be hidden and not directly accessible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abayaga

PostSubject: New to the game.   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Hello all. I've been playing for not quite two weeks now and I found this forum the other day. I've made a couple trades here and there but there's still a lot I don't know. I figured this would be the place to ask. So here's hoping I can find some help. Smile

What's a good cheap 5* to try and snag? A starter 5* so to speak. What are ones to avoid?

What are soulstones for? I've gotten some small ones and a large from the current event and I have no idea what to do with them.

1 to 2 TE for a fresh 4* seems to be pretty standard on the trade forum, but how much value does a maxed unit typically have? What a good rule of thumb for units with levels?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:55 pm

First of all, when looking for 5*s, by the love of god, please avoid Fiona, Adolph, Elena, Claude, Gerhard, Emma, and Marguerite. They're all very lackluster. There are 4*s better than them :X

Units from the Dream Breaker series go for really cheap, but I'd advise you to stay away from Sogno. Her attack animation is split into 10 shots, so it takes at least 5x the time for her to do the same damage as someone with her same stats but a single-shot animation. On the other hand, Rem is a good starting 5* (ok stats, poison, fast speed) in the Dream Breakers. Goes for decently cheap (30-35 TE, maybe even less if you get really lucky)

Camille was my first 5*. His stats look low but his attack boost applies to himself so his attacks actually do quite a bit of damage. He goes for anywhere between 40-70 TE, depending on how underrated he is.

Vivienne can be found for decently cheap (30-45 TE) depending on how the market is.

As for soulstones, those are event items used during recruitment events. Basically, you use soulstones to try and turn specific monsters into hero units. 1 SS large = 40 SS small. Soulstones can be traded during recruitment events for extra TE--a recruitment event is coming up next week by the way. I'd advise you to either save your soulstones for a monster that's very good, or to sell them for time elixirs.

Maxed 4* go for anywhere between 8-12 TE, depending on rarity.
I'd avoid leveled units and try to buy the fresh level 1 version of any unit if possible, since you can level them with just plenty of grinding.

Hope this helps!

P.S. There's a specific thread for questions like this pinned to the top of this forum.

Last edited by Callanthe on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hereticloki
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:00 pm

abayaga wrote:
Hello all. I've been playing for not quite two weeks now and I found this forum the other day. I've made a couple trades here and there but there's still a lot I don't know. I figured this would be the place to ask. So here's hoping I can find some help. Smile

What's a good cheap 5* to try and snag? A starter 5* so to speak. What are ones to avoid?

What are soulstones for? I've gotten some small ones and a large from the current event and I have no idea what to do with them.

1 to 2 TE for a fresh 4* seems to be pretty standard on the trade forum, but how much value does a maxed unit typically have? What a good rule of thumb for units with levels?

Thanks in advance.

5* tend to range all over the place, anywhere from 25 TE to 150+ Thrain is the cheapest 5* (15TE fresh) I've personally seen on the forums, but he doesn't carry much value at max stats either.

Might be better off adding those 15 to another 25 TE and getting a unit that will sell for more at max stats.

Watch the Price check Thread for the most current values, and use this thread http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2685-guide-fantasica-units-monsters-list-spreadsheet-with-images
to get an idea of which ones YOU want.

The soulstones allow you to recruit Monster cards into units, but only during specific events. Since they are starting to appear again, the general expectation is that a recruitment event is coming soon...

The non-event 4* units tend to go for 8 - 12 TE at max level, with the more desireable event ones going for 15 TE or slightly more at max level.

That's been my experience Hope that helps...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:32 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
SGTmeowmeow wrote:

Sleipnir. The stats of both aren't stellar, but Sleipnir is faster (C speed vs Antiope's D) and has Knockback (vs Antiope's poison). Both advantages make her more useful in arena battles, and we're due for an arena event pretty soon.

ah.. and can i ask how many 3*'s would be needed to max a 5*?? should i divulge in a prolonged journey and max my 3*'s before feeding it into my (potential) 5*??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abayaga

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:33 am

Thanks for the well-written responses. It's not often that I receive such high quality posts on a forum. Fione must be pretty terrible because I've seen more than one post about her.

I don't know how I managed to miss that sticky. Thanks for the heads up. I'll try and be more observant before I post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:49 am

gaillardia wrote:

ah.. and can i ask how many 3*'s would be needed to max a 5*?? should i divulge in a prolonged journey and max my 3*'s before feeding it into my (potential) 5*??

I believe its 92, but you can check here & here for more complete answers/info about enhancing. lol it all still confuses me a little >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeggyTong

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:50 am

Hi i tried a pack and get a Succubus monster... I dunno what do do with it.. Any advises?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:52 am

PeggyTong wrote:
Hi i tried a pack and get a Succubus monster... I dunno what do do with it.. Any advises?

Gather up soul stone and turn it into a 6* unit? Very Happy

Or you can sell her, but make sure you do price check first!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
PeggyTong

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:52 am

But there must be a event for it? Am I correct to say that? =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Today at 5:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top