HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Got questions? Ask here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:29 am

^

Surprised Okay! Thanks for letting me know! I've only gone up to 15-1 for training and would have farmed 10-4 for the rest of my life if you didn't tell me!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:53 pm

So after deleting and reinstalling my app, I have to log in again.
But I don't remember my password.
And when I put in my e-mail with the forgot password button, I don't get an e-mail. Which is weird, cause I pretty much use one e-mail for accounts that aren't super confidential.

Should I contact Mobage? Or I should ask, how should I contact Mobage?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wilyone

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:05 pm

bleachcosplay wrote:
So after deleting and reinstalling my app, I have to log in again.
But I don't remember my password.
And when I put in my e-mail with the forgot password button, I don't get an e-mail. Which is weird, cause I pretty much use one e-mail for accounts that aren't super confidential.

Should I contact Mobage? Or I should ask, how should I contact Mobage?

I'd contact Mobage. I'd also double check that the email address went in correctly for forgetting your password.

http://support.mobage.com/kbarticle?id=kA0C00000008TSQ&lang=en_US

Quote :
What do I do if I can't access the email address I used to sign up for Mobage?
The Mobage Player Relationships team will need to verify your identity with some specific information about your device. Click the Ask a Person button below to contact a friendly Support Agent. Be sure to include your Mobage gamername and a valid e-mail address!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galaad97

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:08 pm

So....I was wondering, I've been poking right and left to find feeders...But one thing I'm not sure of after reading various post...

I often see people saying like "60k a Set" etc... I assume thats a certain amount of feeders..
How many feeders is that? The prices in the various posts for 3* seem to vary A LOT... so I assume there's something I must be missing heh.

Last edited by galaad97 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rpgwatch.com
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:09 pm

A set is five since you're limited to 5 units per trade, unless you're trading TE or other stackables Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
galaad97

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Thanks a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rpgwatch.com
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:46 pm

Aniwo wrote:
gaillardia wrote:
does anyone know what Sleipnir's skill as a unit is??

She has Knockback 5 ;D
ahh, knockback... and if possible is she melee? and would you think it wise to recruit her? sry. still haven't got a 5* yet so i'm skeptical on which should be my first. i also have antiope still a monster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Sleipnir is a great 5*-- I plan on recruiting her myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:51 pm

really? cool! you think 8 Lss and 100 Sss is enough to recruit her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:55 pm

@ Gaillardia, check out this thread for info about monster recruitment, including how much SSS & SSL you'll need for what chance: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3227-recruitment-recruit-chaos
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:59 pm

gaillardia wrote:
really? cool! you think 8 Lss and 100 Sss is enough to recruit her?

In fact, even just 1SSS is potentially enough to recruit any monster of any star level. With insane luck, it's possible, and some have recruited Antiope - for example - with just a handful of SSS's. The reverse is also true: since there is NO 100% guarantee to recruit a monster no matter how many Soul Stones you use, you can end up with a failed recruitment even though you used enough stones to have the greatest chance.

There are a lot of formulas and speculations on the subject, I suggest you consult both the thread for the upcoming recruitment (in the public Current Events section), as well as the thread for the past recruitment event (in the closed Current Events section)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:38 pm

mhm... read the thread but i was never good with math..
so even if i had 100Lss i'd NEVER? get a 100% chance at a 5*??
wow than i'll just go with it slowly then... Smile thanks!!

another question. should i wait after the colosieum event before i start looking for other 5*'s buying them with te or should i start earning te's now and buy them while their still cheap??
since the market has been going haywire lately?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hereticloki
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Ok a few quick questions if i may:

1. Is there somewhere I can see my stats from the game, a lot of the skills require killing x number of enemies in training or being summoned x times or whatever. Is there a place I can see how many more i would need for the next level of whatever?

2: I've seen people talking about a battle seasoned skill. I don't see it on my skill list at all. Is this something that will appear later? I'm only level 76 and I really haven't leveled the Knockback, Poison ect skills...

I'm playing on Android if that matters, and I started last monday (Xmas eve).

Thanks in advance...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
larrydust
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:09 pm

gaillardia wrote:
mhm... read the thread but i was never good with math..
so even if i had 100Lss i'd NEVER? get a 100% chance at a 5*??
wow than i'll just go with it slowly then... Smile thanks!!

another question. should i wait after the colosieum event before i start looking for other 5*'s buying them with te or should i start earning te's now and buy them while their still cheap??
since the market has been going haywire lately?

That is correct, you (supposedly) never actually reach 100% chance. I wouldn't know how to prove that tho.

In my opinion, if you are able to raise the TE and buy now.... buy now! 5★ market prices are ridiculously low right now, and the way the event has been progressing, if you have TE, you can demand an even lower price. Use market forces in your favor, buy!

hereticloki wrote:
Ok a few quick questions if i may:

1. Is there somewhere I can see my stats from the game, a lot of the skills require killing x number of enemies in training or being summoned x times or whatever. Is there a place I can see how many more i would need for the next level of whatever?

2: I've seen people talking about a battle seasoned skill. I don't see it on my skill list at all. Is this something that will appear later? I'm only level 76 and I really haven't leveled the Knockback, Poison ect skills...

I'm playing on Android if that matters, and I started last monday (Xmas eve).

Thanks in advance...

As far as I know, there is no way to see your current kill or summon totals for skill gain.

The "Battle Seasoned" skill does not appear in your skills list until you hit level 98. It is hidden until then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nooblack
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:14 pm

what does album mean? and what do you do with soulstones? TY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
larrydust
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:26 pm

Nooblack wrote:

On your main page, select "Profile." One of your options there will be "View Album." Your album will contain an image of every single card that you have possessed since you started playing the game. It has no real purpose in game except for those who have a "collector's mindset" as there is no reward or quest for completing it. You actually have 2 albums, one for units and one for monsters.

People often request album trades to complete their album. (This is done by receiving the card you need in a trade, then sending it back to the owner once you have it in your album.) Please be very careful when requesting to album trade cards. Album trades are the most common way of scamming in this game. Proceed with caution.

Soulstones are used to recruit certain monsters and turn them into units. These units can then be used to attack in quests or be set as lead, like normal units. They can only be recruited during special recruitment events. The next one is scheduled to start after the current Halls of Valhalla event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nooblack
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:34 pm

larrydust wrote:
Nooblack wrote:

On your main page, select "Profile." One of your options there will be "View Album." Your album will contain an image of every single card that you have possessed since you started playing the game. It has no real purpose in game except for those who have a "collector's mindset" as there is no reward or quest for completing it. You actually have 2 albums, one for units and one for monsters.

People often request album trades to complete their album. (This is done by receiving the card you need in a trade, then sending it back to the owner once you have it in your album.) Please be very careful when requesting to album trade cards. Album trades are the most common way of scamming in this game. Proceed with caution.

Soulstones are used to recruit certain monsters and turn them into units. These units can then be used to attack in quests or be set as lead, like normal units. They can only be recruited during special recruitment events. The next one is scheduled to start after the current Halls of Valhalla event.

Thanks Very Happy , still a newbie with this game and my app keeps crashing whenever I click album in the profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:41 pm

galaad97 wrote:
So....I was wondering, I've been poking right and left to find feeders...But one thing I'm not sure of after reading various post...

I often see people saying like "60k a Set" etc... I assume thats a certain amount of feeders..
How many feeders is that? The prices in the various posts for 3* seem to vary A LOT... so I assume there's something I must be missing heh.

As far as I know, a set means 5 cards since you're only allowed to trade up to 5 items/cards at a time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:46 pm

thanks larrydust!
i'll be looking to sell of my 4*'s in hopes of getting a 5*!! have 12 now....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:03 pm

gaillardia wrote:
thanks larrydust!
i'll be looking to sell of my 4*'s in hopes of getting a 5*!! have 12 now....

An alternative method would be to try to trade max fours for a five. Some players are willing to trade a fresh five for 3-4-5 maxed fours, depending on the unit's value and stats. Do try to sell your maxed fours, because most players will prefer to be paid pure TE. But the problem is that the price on maxed fours is slowly dropping too, and they're hard to sell because everybody needs TE for the event and people are unwilling to spend. Look around in the Trading Section of this forum too. I've sellers there who accept maxed fours as payment for a fresh five.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:48 pm

mhm, yes i've seen players selling maxed fours as low as 7te.
will do. but you think the price will rise again once te supply has been replenished after the colosieum event?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Prices should stabilize a little after this event. Not sure if they will go back up to 10-15 range though.

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:44 pm

So question... there have been a bunch of discussions/methods/math about enhancing but im wondering what are the most common methods?(Aka what do YOU do)

2*s to level 4 then into 3*s?
2*s to level 6?
2*s to level 10?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
So question... there have been a bunch of discussions/methods/math about enhancing but im wondering what are the most common methods?(Aka what do YOU do)

2*s to level 4 then into 3*s?
2*s to level 6?
2*s to level 10?
this is what i'm Currently doing.
leveling 2*'s up to 25-30, then feed into 3* (one 2* at lvl 25 into lvl 1 3*) this takes a whole lot of time i know but treading into unchartered waters here Smile

Edit: or if i have enough patience i'll level them to max before feeding into 3*'s Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:31 am

My random question:

Does anyone know if there will be any more attack boost units? especially 5* or 6*s?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Today at 11:15 am

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next