HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Got questions? Ask here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
sandson

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Oh I see...

I guess that's how you see if you have active/inactive allies.

Thank You!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
sandson wrote:
Question, sry if this was asked.

How come my newly recruited allies get timed out within 1hr? I'm on chap 21

How do I extend their time ? A week ago some allies stayed with me for way longer than 1hr as what the timer always says (1hr remaining)

after you lose your new player status you can only call upon an ally that has logged on within the last hour

It is slightly more complicated than that. Time an ally is available for is some function of your player level and their player level. Two level 100 players should be able to call each other for 1hour 59minutes (displayed as 1 hour still) which is really 2 hours.

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:31 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:
sandson wrote:
Question, sry if this was asked.

How come my newly recruited allies get timed out within 1hr? I'm on chap 21

How do I extend their time ? A week ago some allies stayed with me for way longer than 1hr as what the timer always says (1hr remaining)

after you lose your new player status you can only call upon an ally that has logged on within the last hour

It is slightly more complicated than that. Time an ally is available for is some function of your player level and their player level. Two level 100 players should be able to call each other for 1hour 59minutes (displayed as 1 hour still) which is really 2 hours.

just ally up with a bunch of addicts and you wont have to worry about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Make a defense and attack him back. The 50+ trolls is the best idea ever imo.

Ironic, amusing, and a time waster for the attacker.

Last edited by BkWiz on Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sandson

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:42 pm

How do you re-order monsters?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aipad

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:17 pm

The order of monsters appearing strictly follows the order the cards are placed into your inventory. Send them to someone in a trade and ask them to cancel so they are stored in your mailbox. Then you can retrieve them one by one to control the order.

As for building a defense, as others have mentioned, you will need a substantial investment in order for it to be effective at repelling attackers. This is because you need to get both the monsters themselves, and the feeds to level them, since monsters cannot be leveled any other way. The best makeshift defense is a drawn out one until you have the resources to make the commitment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:35 pm

I have various 5* to max, and was wondering what order to max them in? I currently have Norma, Sofia, Rose, and Edgar who all need leveling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bosseroth

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:15 pm

(P)?
What does the P stand for after the time elixirs and potions and are they worth more or less than the ones without? Also, do they expire?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Bosseroth wrote:
(P)?
What does the P stand for after the time elixirs and potions and are they worth more or less than the ones without? Also, do they expire?

The (P) stands for "Personal". Time Elixirs and Potions with a (P) cannot be traded, and are only useful as support items during events. The advantage of these items lies in the fact that they are always spent first: if you have both personal and tradeable potions, the personal potions will be used up first if you decide to use a potion.

So you'll want to keep these items for events. A good stash of personal TE or Potions can help quite a bit then. They do not expire, so you can hoard them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Callanthe wrote:
I have various 5* to max, and was wondering what order to max them in? I currently have Norma, Sofia, Rose, and Edgar who all need leveling.

I'd go with Sofia and/or Edgar over the other two, on account of power and tradability.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:01 am

Is there a limit on how often you get attacked? I'm being attacked on average twice every 30 min and its getting really irritating. They only steal 1000 luna each time too, its not like there's people farming me for luna.

I didn't have this happening before but recently I've been waking up to 6-7 attacks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:58 am

tomoyo wrote:
Is there a limit on how often you get attacked? I'm being attacked on average twice every 30 min and its getting really irritating. They only steal 1000 luna each time too, its not like there's people farming me for luna.

I didn't have this happening before but recently I've been waking up to 6-7 attacks.

Every player can only attack an individual 3 times a day max. However, there is no record of how many various players that can attack you within a day. If you somehow annoyed a lot of people at once or provoked players to attack you, you could look up to around more than 100 attacks within a short period. As for getting that amount of attacks, it could involve who your leader is, how many wins/losses you have, your last highest event ranking, or various other factors that may make others want to attack you.

Since this is a part of the game itself, certain players will use this feature for their enjoyment or other reason, so the best you can avoid disappointment with it is either create a decent defense or bank your luna to avoid losing any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:30 am

Sabin76 wrote:
Didn't have the SS to recruit Slelp last time (though I tried), so yes, I will be focusing on that during the next event.

As for enhancing monsters, would you recommend feeding the feeders (I don't get THAT many 2*s, at least not at the moment), or just feeding all of my 1*s?

Update: He just attacked and lost after I reordered using the defense outlined above. I imagine he will try again, but at least now I can get my incenses back.

First of all grats on defending! Very Happy

doing the training level 10-4, i would get about 4x 1* for every 2*, so in order to level my 2*s to level 6 i would have to buy 1*'s and a lot of them because the drop rate for that was great.

Now however i train on 26-5 and my ratio is about 12x 1*, 3x 2*, 1x3* and now i can use my access 2*s to feed a 3* and will have about 200 extra 3*'s for the recycling event.

If you dont have the training skill maxed with 300 training points i would do 10-4 until you do, theres no real need to push past it or sit and farm on others until you have the points to really get up there. Dont use your 1* just for the sake of it, save them up and you will be able to get the most of them down the road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Craft

PostSubject: Best options for regular banking?   Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:31 am

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a convenient way to manage banking since I'm amassing quite the pile of 2* feeders and such. I'm currently using an ally of mine who's gone inactive (and just letting the trades time out), but that doesn't work for money, and waiting for the trade to time out takes a while.

I hate to pester my allies constantly just to bank a few feeders, but I assume that my options are between that and amassing a collection of inactive account IDs. I suppose option 3 would be to steal wifey's phone, quickly grind up to level 30 (though I think I saw 31 somewhere), and sneak it away from her once or twice a day to manage my "assets". Unfortunately I rely on her for basic survival (reminding me to eat, sleep, and not make an idiot out of myself when I'm drunk), so staying on her good side is in my best interest.

For what it's worth, I'm more than happy to act as a bank for anyone who needs it. No need to ask, just send the trade. I'll just reject any unsolicited trades I receive, and assume they were sent with that purpose in mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nooblack
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:47 am

How do you send Aura Spikes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:02 am

Nooblack wrote:
How do you send Aura Spikes?

probably best asked in the public event discussion area but an ally will ask for assistance and then you will have the option to assist with a spike. it might take a while before you get this as most people, especially ones not knowing wont ask for assistance for a few days as the bosses will be super easy until then.

if you have a ton of spikes to burn ask your allies to send assists request, if just a handfull hold tight, they will come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:49 am

Don't feel bad about asking allies to help cancel trades. Most allies will be happy to help you since it doesn't require much effort. I generally start a trade and message the ally individually asking them to cancel. Besides, you have 30 allies so you may only have to pester each a couple times a week. You will need to ask all allies for luna though since some may not have enough to help bank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:54 am

The inbox has unlimited storage, you can only access the most recent 1000 items. Cards are sent to storage after a canceled trade, so just ask your allies to cancel your trades.

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:33 pm

stupid question time!
I wasnt sure if I should ask her or in the event page but whatever
Do we have to go through the event page to train or will the normal training button do the same?

(I just dont wanna mess up and train normally and be like hmmm why no phantoms >.< )
lol
Thanks in advance =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Results are the same, just make sure you register to enter event first through the event page Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Brokenluckx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:50 pm

ok good. thank you! =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Make an alt. Fastest and easiest way. That way you can abuse the hell out of them and not have to feel bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:24 pm

aszutai wrote:
Results are the same, just make sure you register to enter event first through the event page Razz

in the first training event you only got bosses by training through the event page. Also we, or at least I, did not get the registered with event notice that poped up this time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
aszutai wrote:

in the first training event you only got bosses by training through the event page. Also we, or at least I, did not get the registered with event notice that poped up this time

That's weird, I got the registered with event notice Neutral

And I've ran into phantoms without going through the event page, so I know that works at least....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:15 pm

aszutai wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:
aszutai wrote:

That's weird, I got the registered with event notice Neutral

And I've ran into phantoms without going through the event page, so I know that works at least....

drr that not what i ment to say.... its been a long week. last training event i did not get/notice the registered pop up, this event however i did. So that must be some new tweak they've made so you can train without going through the extra steps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Today at 2:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next