HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Got questions? Ask here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Rakky wrote:
What do Monster cards do? How do you use them.

They serve as defense against other players. Keep them in your unit list, and whenever a player attacks you, they will face your monsters. Monsters can't be levelled up through quests like units, you will need to enhance them with other cards to level them up. There is a thread here on how to set up a good defense, check it out. Smile

Also, some monsters are recruitable: they can be turned into units during recruiting events. One such event is coming up very soon, check the Current Events thread for information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:23 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:

It's your player Skills kicking in. Smile Master of Land, Ruler of Air, Parter of Sea increase ground, air and sea stats respectively. Also, Bringer of Victory further boosts all three stats. And finally, if you deploy a unit with Attack Boost, it will increase the stats of units affected by it (female units if Claudio, male units if 4* Alex or Benedetta).

OOOOOOHHH lol thanks,i feel stupid..
heres another stupid question.. when someone deploys me as an ally do they get all those skills applied to my stats or do their level of those stats get applied to my unit? or neither?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:

It's your player Skills kicking in. Smile Master of Land, Ruler of Air, Parter of Sea increase ground, air and sea stats respectively. Also, Bringer of Victory further boosts all three stats. And finally, if you deploy a unit with Attack Boost, it will increase the stats of units affected by it (female units if Claudio, male units if 4* Alex or Benedetta).

heres another stupid question.. when someone deploys me as an ally do they get all those skills applied to my stats or do their level of those stats get applied to my unit? or neither?

When your allies deploy your leader, the skills of your allies kick in. If you have maxed Master of Land, Ruler of Air and Parter of Sea, but your ally didn't level them at all, then the stats of your unit will not be boosted when deployed by an ally. Same with skills that only affect the leader unit, they are not transferred: Speed Demon, for example, only affects your leader when you deploy him/her, it doesn't kick in when your allies use your leader (the Speed Demon skill of your allies only affects their own leader too).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:29 pm

What's a good 5* to aim for as my first 5*? I have a few maxed 4* atm and gonna be maxing a few more later. All I know atm is that fiona is garbage!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Fiona, Adolph, Elena, Claude, Gerhard, Emma, and Marguerite are all very lackluster. There are 4*s better than them :X

Dream Breakers go for really cheap, but I'd advise you to stay away from Sogno. Her attack animation is split into 10 shots, so it takes at least 5x the time for her to do the same damage as someone with her same stats but a single-shot animation. In addition, she looks derpy.

Rem is a good 5* (ok stats, poison, fast). Goes for decently cheap (30-35 TE, maybe even less if you get really lucky)

Camille is my first 5* (just got him yesterday). His stats look low but his attack boost applies to himself Very Happy goes for anywhere between 40-70 TE, depending on how underrated he is.
Vivienne can be found for decently cheap (30-70 TE) depending on how the market is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Wow Camille has a 150 attack range for a melee O.O
Only no sky attack which kinda hurts D=

Hmm would Ignaut be a good 5* to get or does his lack of a skill hurt even though his land attack is O__O

And I just realized from your sig that I can recruit Sleipnir hopefully =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Silvermoon wrote:

Hmm would Ignaut be a good 5* to get or does his lack of a skill hurt even though his land attack is O__O

Camille is probably the single most damaging 5* unit for bosses and for arena.

Other good 5* choices for not too much expense

Sofia (melee)
Lily (melee)
Sonia (melee)
Rose (missile)
Yuki (magic)

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Silvermoon wrote:

As a general rule, 5* units that don't have a skill compensate with better stats. Ignat is a good example of this, so are Rose, Sheryl, Sofia and Bernhard, for example. The only occasion on which skill-less units are at a disadvantage is in Arena events, where lack of skills can (and usually does) make the difference between victory and defeat.

If you can trade max fours for an Ignat, though, he's definitely worth it. Otherwise, as Callanthe mentioned, Rem and Camille are decent units and affordable, which makes them good first 5*'s.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:57 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Silvermoon wrote:

Camille is probably the single most damaging 5* unit for bosses and for arena.

Other good 5* choices for not too much expense

Sofia (melee)
Lily (melee)
Sonia (melee)
Rose (missile)
Yuki (magic)

Thanks! Time to get those other 4* maxed and then it'll be time to shop!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rawrcake

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:39 pm

How do you pronounce fantasica? Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kittykato
☆☆

PostSubject: Soul Stones Question?   Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:12 pm

So i went to trade my soul stones but they didnt show up in my items list. Is there a certain way your sipposed to sell them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:12 pm

You can only trade soul stones during recruitment events.

One's coming up after Halls of Valhalla finishes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kittykato
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:16 pm

oh i see, thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orkiegi

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:27 pm

What are feeder cards? are just 2/3* cards you don't use?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:31 am

orkiegi wrote:
What are feeder cards? are just 2/3* cards you don't use?

Cards that you use to enhance other cards to level them up. Since most people have more lower star cards than they know what to do with, they "feed" them into higher star cards.

As far as I know, people usually only use 1* - 3*s for feeders, but I've heard of some using 4*s as well depending on the amount of 4* surplus they have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:17 am

does anyone know what Sleipnir's skill as a unit is??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrMaster1991

PostSubject: your opinions this trade :)   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:36 am

Helloo there,

Just have a quick question and asking for your opinions Smile

Someone offered me max Joa+27Rose for my hard-earned xmas-liese. Shall i take this trade or not?

Well, they are both top tier (damn you, tierlist!), but liese is a rank-reward and has cutiebonus imho :/

Looking forward on you answers and opinions Smile

Greetings

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:44 am

gaillardia wrote:
does anyone know what Sleipnir's skill as a unit is??

She has Knockback 5 ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:46 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
Brokenluckx3 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:

When your allies deploy your leader, the skills of your allies kick in. If you have maxed Master of Land, Ruler of Air and Parter of Sea, but your ally didn't level them at all, then the stats of your unit will not be boosted when deployed by an ally. Same with skills that only affect the leader unit, they are not transferred: Speed Demon, for example, only affects your leader when you deploy him/her, it doesn't kick in when your allies use your leader (the Speed Demon skill of your allies only affects their own leader too).
k thank u =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sleepybryan
Slush Puddle [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:53 am

for me i would not trade

xmas lies is a le card and if you need a cheap fast slow arena card she is one of the best
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:56 am

MrMaster1991 wrote:
Helloo there,

Just have a quick question and asking for your opinions Smile

Someone offered me max Joa+27Rose for my hard-earned xmas-liese. Shall i take this trade or not?

Well, they are both top tier (damn you, tierlist!), but liese is a rank-reward and has cutiebonus imho :/

Looking forward on you answers and opinions Smile

Greetings

Forget the tier list, it only tells you how good the units are in quest, not in events which matter more. Joa is bad, terribly slow in boss fight, D speed is horrendous in arena for his 30 cost; and he is dirt cheap right now. Rose is good: high damage, low cost, C speed, but no skill, and being a regular 5* she's also dirt cheap. If you want to sell liese, wait till arena where her A speed shines and she should be worth more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:42 am

Can I ask, when people are buying feeders, do they expect a maxed 1/2/3*? or something like lv5 or lv10?

Sorry if this has been asked before!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:54 am

tomoyo wrote:
Can I ask, when people are buying feeders, do they expect a maxed 1/2/3*? or something like lv5 or lv10?

Sorry if this has been asked before!

Unless you specify that your feeders are levelled, people will assume they're fresh. Smile Of course, levelled or maxed feeders sell for more, but it takes a lot of effort for not much revenue. If you have any 4*'s you're not going to use, max those and either sell them for TE or trade them for a 5*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:04 am

^ thanks! I'm farming 10-4 for bears to feed my 4*s (just maxed my first one ytd Very Happy) but I'm not too sure what to do with the 3*s I have and it feels wasted to feed them to my 4*s.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:25 am

tomoyo wrote:
^ thanks! I'm farming 10-4 for bears to feed my 4*s (just maxed my first one ytd Very Happy) but I'm not too sure what to do with the 3*s I have and it feels wasted to feed them to my 4*s.

What you should do is farm 26-5 instead. If you haven't unlocked it yet, do it as soon as possible. 26-5 gives a lot of 2* Yakov's, and has a good drop rate of 3* Catoblepas. Also, it gives you 1* melee cards which are great to feed to Yakov and/or Catoblepas to make higher level feeders. Now that we have training levels that drop 3* monsters, the value of generic 3* cards has dropped, and you definitely should use them as feeders, it's not a waste at all. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Today at 1:09 am

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next