HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Got questions? Ask here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:24 am

hereticloki wrote:
More of a forum question than a game question, but this is the Questions thread...

Is there an easy way to find MY trading thread w/o having to read through pages and pages of titles to find it?

One roundabout way of doing it is to view your own profile (Profile->View Profile), go in the Statistics tab, select "Number of topics", and provided you haven't created dozens of topics, you'll find it easily in the list. Smile

A better way of doing it is to give a unique name to your shop in the thread title (e.g. my thread is named "Leen's Exchange"), and to use the forum's search function to find it.

If there's an even better way to do it, I don't know it, and would be grateful to learn. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia-San
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:46 am

I have 2 questions:

1. Which quest is the best 1 to level up units?
2. Which Training episode is the best to earn SSs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:47 am

hereticloki wrote:
More of a forum question than a game question, but this is the Questions thread...

Is there an easy way to find MY trading thread w/o having to read through pages and pages of titles to find it?

There's always the handy "Bookmark" function on your web browser for that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xzaral
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:48 am

hereticloki wrote:

Make it a watched topic. Then just go to your watched topics thread. It even sends an email when someone posts to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:12 am

Mia-San wrote:
I have 2 questions:

1. Which quest is the best 1 to level up units?
2. Which Training episode is the best to earn SSs?

1 - probably 2-7 for fastest continuous questing

2 - Nobody knows, it seems to be random and thus you're kinda free to have your preferred spot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:32 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:

Finally, please check the sticky "Got Questions? Ask Here!" before asking general questions related to the game. A lot of questions have already been answered there. If you can't find an answer, then use that thread to ask your question, it exists for this purpose. Smile

A perfect way to end an answer to any question that is not in the correct thread!

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:40 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
hereticloki wrote:

One roundabout way of doing it is to view your own profile (Profile->View Profile), go in the Statistics tab, select "Number of topics", and provided you haven't created dozens of topics, you'll find it easily in the list. Smile

A better way of doing it is to give a unique name to your shop in the thread title (e.g. my thread is named "Leen's Exchange"), and to use the forum's search function to find it.

If there's an even better way to do it, I don't know it, and would be grateful to learn. Razz

I just put my own shop (trading post) in my signature Razz I post often enough so I usually just find one of my recent post and click on the link XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Brokenluckx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:16 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
Brokenluckx3 wrote:
could someone make a cheat sheet for abbreviations used for in-game selling, please?
Some are easier to decipher than others lol

You can check out lmnseason's guide in the Fantasica Encyclopedia section. There's a summary of the most used terms and abbreviations. Is there one in particular you're unsure about?
Oh thanks but i mean like for the units. people always want to advertise the units there selling so they shorten everything and sometimes i have no idea what theyre talking about lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lordstrell

PostSubject: Hilde for Antiope?   Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:32 pm

I am fairly new to the game but i haven't seen antiope much, is she an LE or any good? just wondering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
larrydust
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:39 pm

lordstrell wrote:
I am fairly new to the game but i haven't seen antiope much, is she an LE or any good? just wondering.

Antiope is a 5★ monster card which was a prize for completing the first lap during the Amazons of the Hidden Jungle event. (November 22-29 2012)

She is recruitable into a unit; her max stats are listed below. She is a decent 5★ unit, but I personally think she makes a better monster. Wink

★★★★★ Antiope
Magic, D speed, 150 range, Poison 5
Land attack: 27800
Air attack: 31900
Sea attack: 25750
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:29 pm

aszutai wrote:
I just put my own shop (trading post) in my signature Razz I post often enough so I usually just find one of my recent post and click on the link XD
good idea, actually... never thought of that. normally, just go to profile -- view profile -- bla, bla, bla...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:01 am

how do you get more stars?? under some users pf/username i see 1,2,3,4 stars or so.
i currently have one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:21 am

gaillardia wrote:
how do you get more stars?? under some users pf/username i see 1,2,3,4 stars or so.
i currently have one.

The number of stars under your name is directly related to your number of posts. The more you participate in the forum, the more stars you have. Also, when you acquire a 5*/6* ingame, you can send a request to Crowex for a status upgrade. You'll get a light green / dark green user name if you have a 5* / 6* leader. See this thread for details.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeggyTong

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:47 am

Hi got a qn, if successfully tranform a monster to unit, the new unit retained the lvls it had before the traansformation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:50 am

PeggyTong wrote:
Hi got a qn, if successfully tranform a monster to unit, the new unit retained the lvls it had before the traansformation?

No, it will revert to level 1 when recruited.

The mechanics of recruitment have all been covered in the dedicated threads (see both Current Events sections), be sure to check them out. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tungstenfox

PostSubject: Fanta 5 Characters   Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:21 am

Not really an "important" question but I was curious nonetheless. What determines the 5 characters listed at the top of your main fanta page?

I know the center character is always my leader but I can't figure out what changes the other 4 characters. They're not my highest level units and one of them I haven't even used in days but she stays up there.

Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaan
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:08 pm

I always assumed it was just character levels.

View user profile http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:21 pm

I've been wondering this as well. I thought it was higest level, plus any card you had leadered recently...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:22 pm

I believe center is leader and the other ones are highest character level.

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:37 pm

tungstenfox wrote:
Not really an "important" question but I was curious nonetheless. What determines the 5 characters listed at the top of your main fanta page?

I know the center character is always my leader but I can't figure out what changes the other 4 characters. They're not my highest level units and one of them I haven't even used in days but she stays up there.

Anyone know?

From what I could observe, the center one is the current leader, and the other four are units that have been recently deployed, or possibly the units that have been deployed the most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:44 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
tungstenfox wrote:

Anyone know?

From what I could observe, the center one is the current leader, and the other four are units that have been recently deployed, or possibly the units that have been deployed the most.

At least in my case, this seems to make more sense than the level theory because Fawn is in my five cards, and hes:
1) not maxed
2) like the 9th or 10th higest level card I own, not fifth. In fact I have more than 5cards at a level above his maxed level...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:50 pm

predator852 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
tungstenfox wrote:

Anyone know?

At least in my case, this seems to make more sense than the level theory because Fawn is in my five cards, and hes:
1) not maxed
2) like the 9th or 10th higest level card I own, not fifth. In fact I have more than 5cards at a level above his maxed level...

Hmmm... my Sofia appears there and I haven't deployed her recently at all. Maybe it is all time deploy total?

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:53 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
predator852 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
tungstenfox wrote:

Anyone know?

1) not maxed

Hmmm... my Sofia appears there and I haven't deployed her recently at all. Maybe it is all time deploy total?

Did you have her as your leader for any length of time?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:55 pm

I am looking to find out what the 3-5 cheapest priced 6* units are, and what their current market value is in TE based on your best knowledge?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Number 1 on the cheap 6* list would be Alex... I think currently Elizabeth is worth almost worth twice his value? =X

Next would be Charles, who is around 170-200TE or a bit higher

Petra and Ana is next up in line? I've seen Ana from 250-300TE some of those are quitting sales so not sure if they count... Petra I haven't see any in quitting sales so she's a bit higher, again probably doesn't count lol... Did I skipped any 6*s inbetween? ^^;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Today at 9:24 am

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next