HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Got questions? Ask here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:54 am

PeggyTong wrote:
But there must be a event for it? Am I correct to say that? =/

There will be a recruitment event right after the current event. Recruitment events happen pretty often.

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeggyTong

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:59 am

Okay thanks pals... May I know on average how much stones I need? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:22 am

Mobage or silicon studios? who owns who or... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantDreamz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:24 am

Hi I'm pretty new to this game. I was just wondering if there's a way to listen to music on my iphone while playing fantasica. Or am I bound to only listening to fantasica music when I open the app? I've tried turning the sound off for fantasica, but the music on my phone just pauses wheneven I open Fantasica.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hereticloki
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:30 am

DistantDreamz wrote:
Hi I'm pretty new to this game. I was just wondering if there's a way to listen to music on my iphone while playing fantasica. Or am I bound to only listening to fantasica music when I open the app? I've tried turning the sound off for fantasica, but the music on my phone just pauses wheneven I open Fantasica.

Fantasica kills google play on my android, but lets my podcaster app keep playing. Not sure what the difference is between the two, maybe the need for data connection on the Google Play, but it even stops playing on songs I've downloaded.

Try another app for music, maybe you'll get lucky...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:31 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:

Was curious as well after you asked so I looked up their company profile XD

Here's Silicon Studio's major share holders:
CREEK&RIVER Co., LTD.
CSK HOLDINGS CORPORATION
EXA CORPORATION
GAGA CORPORATION
IMAGICA DIGIX Inc.
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp.
Mitsubishi UFJ Capital Co., LTD.
NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
Ray Corporation
SGI Japan, Ltd.
Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
SQUARE ENIX Co., LTD.
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation
YAMAHA CORPORATION

Interesting list of shareholders... Don't see mobage on there though unless the parent company is under a different name than the publishing company. So they're probably just a developer ~ publisher relationship. Which depends on the situation of their contract will determine who have majority of the control over Fantasica Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Nooblack
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:11 am

just curious why People Like Arena better...probably because most people have 6* here but why do people say Arena = more TE? how do you achieve TE with arena?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lululique

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:12 am

I have seen many times people buying/selling stray cat for x te and wondering if they mean stray cat monster or unit ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:29 am

Nooblack wrote:
just curious why People Like Arena better...probably because most people have 6* here but why do people say Arena = more TE? how do you achieve TE with arena?

I was only around for the previous arena event, so I'm not sure whether this is a trend, but we had TE and Pots prizes last time. The best part was that after a set amount of BT points, you received an additional 3TE/3Pots per 3k BT points gained in PvE/PvP. With diligent playing, you could farm a hefty amount of TE/Pots, and that event had been my ticket for my first 5*'s. In general, you get great prizes when you participate in arena events, which is one of the reasons this type of event is popular. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:35 am

lululique wrote:
I have seen many times people buying/selling stray cat for x te and wondering if they mean stray cat monster or unit ?

Usually, people sell/buy the monster version, because it is a good addition to your defense. Someone who is building a solid defense is usually looking to buy Stray Cats, among others. The unit, version, however, is a lot less popular. She retains her S speed, but her stats and lack of skill are not worth it at all (Angela trumps Stray on every level).

As a rule of thumb, people advertise recruited monsters as "U" and their monster versions as "M" or "mon" (e.g. "Stray Cat U", "Stray Cat M").
Back to top Go down
View user profile
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:31 pm

aszutai wrote:
Brokenluckx3 wrote:

CREEK&RIVER Co., LTD.
CSK HOLDINGS CORPORATION
EXA CORPORATION
GAGA CORPORATION
IMAGICA DIGIX Inc.
NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
Ray Corporation
SGI Japan, Ltd.
SQUARE ENIX Co., LTD.
YAMAHA CORPORATION

Interesting list of shareholders... Don't see mobage on there though unless the parent company is under a different name than the publishing company. So they're probably just a developer ~ publisher relationship. Which depends on the situation of their contract will determine who have majority of the control over Fantasica Smile

DeNa Co owns Mobage;
11.75% of DeNa Co belongs to So-net Entertainment
58.2% of So-net Entertainment is owned by Sony.

So those companies are related, although not too directly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:06 pm

57803882 wrote:
aszutai wrote:
Brokenluckx3 wrote:

CREEK&RIVER Co., LTD.
CSK HOLDINGS CORPORATION
EXA CORPORATION
GAGA CORPORATION
IMAGICA DIGIX Inc.
NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
Ray Corporation
SGI Japan, Ltd.
SQUARE ENIX Co., LTD.
YAMAHA CORPORATION

DeNa Co owns Mobage;
11.75% of DeNa Co belongs to So-net Entertainment
58.2% of So-net Entertainment is owned by Sony.

So those companies are related, although not too directly.

ah, thank u both =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hereticloki
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:15 pm

If I level up a recruitable monster, does it enhance the chances of recruitment?

Also do the levels transfer to the unit or does it reset to lvl 1 upon recruitment?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:42 pm

hereticloki wrote:
If I level up a recruitable monster, does it enhance the chances of recruitment?

Also do the levels transfer to the unit or does it reset to lvl 1 upon recruitment?

Levelling a monster decreases the number of required soul stones to get a set chance of recruiting. The difference is minimal for 4* monsters, but it's definitely worth if you're planning on recruiting a 5*/6*.

Upon recruitment, the monster's level is reset to 1.

For further information, check out both Current Events sections for discussions about recruitment events and their mechanics. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bosseroth

PostSubject: How much damage does poison do?   Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:10 am

I have a 5* Da Qiou with poison 5. and I was wondering how much damage she does with poison, or if there was a way to calculate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:35 am

could someone make a cheat sheet for abbreviations used for in-game selling, please?
Some are easier to decipher than others lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:45 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
could someone make a cheat sheet for abbreviations used for in-game selling, please?
Some are easier to decipher than others lol

You can check out lmnseason's guide in the Fantasica Encyclopedia section. There's a summary of the most used terms and abbreviations. Is there one in particular you're unsure about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bosseroth

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:48 am

bump?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:59 am

I believe it does a set % of damage per second based on the character's attack power & skill level of poison.

Also, general questions go here: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3336-got-questions-ask-here Razz
Back to top Go down
Bosseroth

PostSubject: poison damage calculatons.   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:23 am

How would I go about calculating the damage output of my poison 5 card? is the a 'percent of attack per second for so many seconds'?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nimbusXevo

PostSubject: Trading questions? PLZ HELP ME!!!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:50 am

I don't understand how the trading process works, can someone please explain it to me? Or possibly send me a link where I can find some helpful information about trading?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:58 am

Bosseroth wrote:
How would I go about calculating the damage output of my poison 5 card? is the a 'percent of attack per second for so many seconds'?

There is a percent of attacks per second for set amount of time damage calculation, let me just quote Po here:

po1102 wrote:
Well I think,

KB: higher level = the monster gets kb'd further back
Slow: higher level = monster gets much more slower.
Poison: higher level = higher percentage damage per poison tick (lvl 6 = 30% damage per poison tick).
Boost: higher level = higher percentage of stats boosting (lvl 5 = 30% increase in all stats)
AA: I have no idea...

If you're wondering this because you're interested in the game mechanics then feel free to pursuit it further. If you're trying to maximize your damage output by knowing the skills better, well I think it really doesn't matter much... Unlike other games, active skills like slow, poison, knockback, area attack are disabled when fighting against bosses; and in the case of arena event they function differently than they do in TD mode. Which is already covered by a ton of discussions in the arena team building topics so I won't continue it here. And story quests are pretty much a walk in the park for the most part, and I generally don't see a monster live until poison effect ran out lol.
Back to top Go down
Nixxe15

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:52 am

Just knowledge for the time elixer value of your cards is your best asset. You just watch what is going for what price then learn and adjust to it. There are guides for values found in these forums but generally the prettier the card is the more it's valued.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:59 am

What is it that stumps you, exactly? The way trading is achieved ingame? (i.e. the steps you go through to exchange cards/items with another player), or the exchange market (i.e. the values of cards in comparison to one another, the TE prices, how to trade for higher tier cards, etc.)?

If it's the former: the trading process is a bit convoluted. You and the player you're trading with need to be player level 31 in order to trade. Player experience is mainly gained through training, but you can also get some by successfully attacking other players (beware of retaliation, though! choose players that have been inactive for several weeks). Once you've reached the required level, you can initiate trades and receive trades. When you visit a player's profile, there will be a "Trade" button on it. Click it to initiate a trade with the player. You can select up to 5 items to trade (each card takes a slot, but items like Luna, TE - "Time Elixirs" - and potions stack). Once you've selected the items you want to send, confirm the trade. Your items will then be "tradelocked": you will not be able to gain access to them, unless the other player cancels the trade or unless he/she lets two days pass without replying. In both cases, the items you sent will then be returned to you. If the other player accepts your trade, she/he will send cards/items in reply (those will then be tradelocked too unless YOU cancel the trade or YOU let two days elapse, in which case both of you get your items back). When you receive the other player's cards/items, you will then need to confirm the trade. The trade will then be complete, and both players will then - and only then - receive the exchanged cards/items. This is implemented in order to avoid being cheated out of cards/items and receive nothing in return.

Remember that you can't select a card/item from what a player sends you. If a player sends you a selection of 5 cards to choose from (to show you what she/he is willing to trade), you need to cancel the trade, and tell the player what card you want, so a new trade can be initiated with only this card.

Sorry if this is a bit lengthy, I wanted to give you as much detail as possible.

If it is the trading market itself that is puzzling you, there are several tips/walkthrough threads in the Fantasica Encyclopedia section that explain the basic value of cards in regard to each other, how the TE market works, and how to get higher tier cards. Also spend some time browsing the Trading Center section to get a feel for the value of cards (which specific cards are more valued, etc.). When in doubt about a card's value, ask for a price check in the dedicated sticky in the Trading Section.

Finally, please check the sticky "Got Questions? Ask Here!" before asking general questions related to the game. A lot of questions have already been answered there. If you can't find an answer, then use that thread to ask your question, it exists for this purpose. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hereticloki
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:12 am

More of a forum question than a game question, but this is the Questions thread...

Is there an easy way to find MY trading thread w/o having to read through pages and pages of titles to find it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Today at 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next