HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 dark elves are back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:45 am

mslbm wrote:
Anyone has info of which cards are belong to Dark Elf Set?

Hector, Heinz, Wolf, Friederike, Liesolette, Biance, Gerhard, Edgar, Victoria, Beatrix

Schaden wrote:
Are the Dark Elves only being pulled from the Step Up Packs or are we able to get them from the boxes?

Yes, the Dark Elves are only available from the step up packs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schaden



Join date : 2012-12-26
Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:51 am

Schaden wrote:
Are the Dark Elves only being pulled from the Step Up Packs or are we able to get them from the boxes?

Yes, the Dark Elves are only available from the step up packs.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply.

It seems like I'm gonna throw more money at this....whelp instant noodles for dinner today, and tomorrow and the day after that...it just kinda keeps on going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 1038

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:06 pm

hmmm... just wondering... the reprints... is there any difference in the cards? like different borders? or they look exactly the same?

so much for 'limited edition'...

_________________
.
Visit the strange ONE item stall
.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-08
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:27 pm

myad wrote:
hmmm... just wondering... the reprints... is there any difference in the cards? like different borders? or they look exactly the same?

so much for 'limited edition'...

From what I have seen they look the same , at least I can't tell the difference between the originals and reprints. So far it seems like ss doesn't intend to make this game collectable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-12
Posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:27 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:


But I'm very happy about the return of Dark Elves! Edgar will finally be affordable, and he will be mine. MIIIINE! *cue manic laugh*


... and Edgar is now mine! MIIIINE! My Preciousss!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:15 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:


But I'm very happy about the return of Dark Elves! Edgar will finally be affordable, and he will be mine. MIIIINE! *cue manic laugh*


... and Edgar is now mine! MIIIINE! My Preciousss!

I had B-man before, but I traded him for real bewbs Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:25 am

po1102 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:


But I'm very happy about the return of Dark Elves! Edgar will finally be affordable, and he will be mine. MIIIINE! *cue manic laugh*


... and Edgar is now mine! MIIIINE! My Preciousss!

I had B-man before, but I traded him for real bewbs Razz
If only I can album Edgar now, I just albumed Friederike. Liseolette ,5* and 6* dark elves left wew...

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:26 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:


But I'm very happy about the return of Dark Elves! Edgar will finally be affordable, and he will be mine. MIIIINE! *cue manic laugh*


... and Edgar is now mine! MIIIINE! My Preciousss!

Congrats in your very own Edgar! I was superbly impressed when my ally has it when I've just started.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   Today at 4:48 pm

Back to top Go down
 
dark elves are back
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Dark Elves
» Dark Elves
» I need some bitz of dark elves and high elves
» Sea Dragon Cloak; Armor yes or no?
» The Hunters of Chrace

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: