HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Step-Up Pack Vol. 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
aubade888
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-24
Posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:41 am

lmnseason wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
wilyone wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
myad wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
Step up increases your odds of getting a 6*....? Didn't work for me after 6 steps... I don't even dare touch that 5000 coin button...

Honestly, my luck gives better odds the same as usual, so I'll stick with that... btw, that's an invitation to punch me Razz
maybe u'll get lucky with step 7? Wink

ohohoho! dont you tempt me with those words now.... >.<

I'm sure you are itching to hit that 5000 coin button. You could end up with a Charles Wink
Or with an Alfonso XD

Or Alexander! The 5* with the best stats in the game!
U mean 6*? I like that. I don't mind getting him for the right price.

I have the right allies anyways that can synchronize with him.

I see him as a 5* as I see Fiona and Hrwm as 4*s XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wilyone



Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:51 am

memphiskite wrote:
Why are you guys testing my patience with this button....?

I don't want to touch it.... ;A;

BTW, I got Alfonso from 4th step... Neutral

Because misery loves company. (*cough* and I did pull a Charles on step 7 *cough*)

And I must be feeling extra miserable because I'm considering taking another shot at step 7...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-22
Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:04 am

If I was a millionaire, I won't be playing this game. It is far too easy.... Damn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-24
Posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:15 am

If I were a millionaire I would spend a buttload of money and make multiple accounts on hundreds of different phones. Then I would win all of the top ranking card prizes thereby assuring all the rank rewards belong to me. Then I would control the game economy! Buwhahah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuietLight



Join date : 2012-12-18
Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:18 am

lol i got a 6* beatrix from step 5 but other than that it was all 4*s or lower untill step 7 i got 5 step 7 packs 1 gave me a 6*Dana 1 gave me a 6*dullahan and 5* adolph other 3 gave me a kick in the teeth and all 4*s Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xzaral
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:27 am

aubade888 wrote:
If I were a millionaire I would spend a buttload of money and make multiple accounts on hundreds of different phones. Then I would win all of the top ranking card prizes thereby assuring all the rank rewards belong to me. Then I would control the game economy! Buwhahah.

Hmm, interesting. Now let's go with what some have said, assuming what, a couple thousand TE per event. Or two grand spent on events for those where packs are better. We'll say two events a month with 30 top prizes (I know some have more, some less).

Now let's remember it's not humanly possible to do all these yourself. So we'll take into account hiring someone to run two games during this time. They might be able to manage more or less, but I think 2 is good to maximize profits.

We'll ignore the costs of the devices. And I'm not sure, but you probably don't need a cellular plan if you connect to WiFi on them (haven't tried that before).

So we have 30 devices at 2 grand a month twice each. That's $120,000 a month.

Wages for people to operate them. I think the minimum wage is $7.25 an hour, and you'll of course need someone to operate them for 24 hours. So 1 person for 2 devices, all day long for 30 of them. $78,300 a month on labor.

That's $198,300 each month to do that. There will of course be variances, and it will get easier as some people quit, especially if they realize what you're doing.

In 6 months you'll have spent about $1,189,800 to control the economy in a virtual game.

Hmm, and that's just top 30.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-05
Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:33 am

memphiskite wrote:
BTW, I got Alfonso from 4th step... Neutral
Got Alfonso also on step 3... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-24
Posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:37 am

Xzaral wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
If I were a millionaire I would spend a buttload of money and make multiple accounts on hundreds of different phones. Then I would win all of the top ranking card prizes thereby assuring all the rank rewards belong to me. Then I would control the game economy! Buwhahah.

Hmm, interesting. Now let's go with what some have said, assuming what, a couple thousand TE per event. Or two grand spent on events for those where packs are better. We'll say two events a month with 30 top prizes (I know some have more, some less).

Now let's remember it's not humanly possible to do all these yourself. So we'll take into account hiring someone to run two games during this time. They might be able to manage more or less, but I think 2 is good to maximize profits.

We'll ignore the costs of the devices. And I'm not sure, but you probably don't need a cellular plan if you connect to WiFi on them (haven't tried that before).

So we have 30 devices at 2 grand a month twice each. That's $120,000 a month.

Wages for people to operate them. I think the minimum wage is $7.25 an hour, and you'll of course need someone to operate them for 24 hours. So 1 person for 2 devices, all day long for 30 of them. $78,300 a month on labor.

That's $198,300 each month to do that. There will of course be variances, and it will get easier as some people quit, especially if they realize what you're doing.

In 6 months you'll have spent about $1,189,800 to control the economy in a virtual game.

Hmm, and that's just top 30.

Okay, I will wait to become a billionaire. Then I will buy a small island and build a solar powered infrastructure and wifi capabilities. Then I will abduct people and force them into fantastica labor camps. I will buy each of them a tablet, thus assuring I don't have to pay for a data plan.

In summary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2fZNVmiOS0

Edit: a tablet that runs on wifi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mythic99
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-03
Posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:40 am

I get alfonso on almost every step, along with mylene ... =.=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 1038

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:28 am

looks like we'll see many chickens... i mean alfonso... on sale...

_________________
.
Visit the strange ONE item stall
.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-22
Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:34 am

aubade888 wrote:
Xzaral wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
If I were a millionaire I would spend a buttload of money and make multiple accounts on hundreds of different phones. Then I would win all of the top ranking card prizes thereby assuring all the rank rewards belong to me. Then I would control the game economy! Buwhahah.

Hmm, interesting. Now let's go with what some have said, assuming what, a couple thousand TE per event. Or two grand spent on events for those where packs are better. We'll say two events a month with 30 top prizes (I know some have more, some less).

Now let's remember it's not humanly possible to do all these yourself. So we'll take into account hiring someone to run two games during this time. They might be able to manage more or less, but I think 2 is good to maximize profits.

We'll ignore the costs of the devices. And I'm not sure, but you probably don't need a cellular plan if you connect to WiFi on them (haven't tried that before).

So we have 30 devices at 2 grand a month twice each. That's $120,000 a month.

Wages for people to operate them. I think the minimum wage is $7.25 an hour, and you'll of course need someone to operate them for 24 hours. So 1 person for 2 devices, all day long for 30 of them. $78,300 a month on labor.

That's $198,300 each month to do that. There will of course be variances, and it will get easier as some people quit, especially if they realize what you're doing.

In 6 months you'll have spent about $1,189,800 to control the economy in a virtual game.

Hmm, and that's just top 30.

Okay, I will wait to become a billionaire. Then I will buy a small island and build a solar powered infrastructure and wifi capabilities. Then I will abduct people and force them into fantastica labor camps. I will buy each of them a tablet, thus assuring I don't have to pay for a data plan.

In summary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2fZNVmiOS0

Edit: a tablet that runs on wifi

Buy some android tablet devices. (these are cheaper)
Don't get a phone plan but instead, get a super highspeed internet with Wifi. (cheaper than a phone plan)
Gather your friends and play with them. Pay them the minimum wage or since they are your friends, some people you can pay below the minimum wage and some will play for free. (friends are cheap labor specially those who don't have a job)
If you got $999,999,99.99 then you will totally be the lord of the game with just less than $2,500,000 of spending. Enough to dominate around 10-25 years.

After 25 years, you will then realize "what dafuq did I just do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 1038

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:46 am

lmnseason wrote:

Gather your friends and play with them. Pay them the minimum wage or since they are your friends, some people you can pay below the minimum wage and some will play for free. (friends are cheap labor specially those who don't have a job)

*gasp* u actually pay them? i just give them water... and a few pieces of biscuits every few days. oh and sunlight once a week.

_________________
.
Visit the strange ONE item stall
.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orkiegi



Join date : 2012-12-11
Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:32 am

If you are billionare, why not better buy the company? then you can order them to put in your account infinite TE and Trades with all the cards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xzaral
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:46 am

orkiegi wrote:
If you are billionare, why not better buy the company? then you can order them to put in your account infinite TE and Trades with all the cards.

Or just make your own version. And undercut the price on packs. You just have to change it enough to avoid copyright infringement. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-12
Posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:58 am

Xzaral wrote:
orkiegi wrote:
If you are billionare, why not better buy the company? then you can order them to put in your account infinite TE and Trades with all the cards.

Or just make your own version. And undercut the price on packs. You just have to change it enough to avoid copyright infringement. Hmm...
Well, if one is a billionaire, I guess making a profit and building a financially successful project is not an issue. So yeah, to the billionaires out there: make a game like Fantasica, but less greedy and more people-friendly. You'll be loved, and players will throw their money at you if you're fair with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-24
Posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:12 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
Xzaral wrote:
orkiegi wrote:
If you are billionare, why not better buy the company? then you can order them to put in your account infinite TE and Trades with all the cards.

Or just make your own version. And undercut the price on packs. You just have to change it enough to avoid copyright infringement. Hmm...
Well, if one is a billionaire, I guess making a profit and building a financially successful project is not an issue. So yeah, to the billionaires out there: make a game like Fantasica, but less greedy and more people-friendly. You'll be loved, and players will throw their money at you if you're fair with them.

It always makes me sad the way Mobage/SS are doing business. Another free to play game that I like is League of Legends. The company that owns it makes a lot of mistakes, like thinking for their world championship tournament they could put a giant screen behind players and they wouldn't cheat. However, they do get some things right, such as being dedicated to their community. Their policy is that they refuse to trade money for power, so their game is designed in such a way that even people who spend thousands of dollars on the game don't have an advantage (obviously fantastica is a very different game, but I just like this idea). They also have world class support, and if they have a sale on a character or skin a month after you purchased points, they will refund your purchase into in game currency. Obviously they can't help customers the same way Riot games does, but it will still be nice of them to treat their customers more like people they want to entertain rather than ATM machines.

I wish Fantastica were more focused on making versatile products for players to purchase. If it costed 100 moba coins to pull a card I would do it more often, because I wouldn't feel like I am spending 3 dollars to draw a 2*, 3*, or 4*.

/endrant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShYber



Join date : 2012-10-15
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:16 am

with the market the way it is there really is no point in buying packs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orkiegi



Join date : 2012-12-11
Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:23 am

aubade888 wrote:

It always makes me sad the way Mobage/SS are doing business. Another free to play game that I like is League of Legends. The company that owns it makes a lot of mistakes, like thinking for their world championship tournament they could put a giant screen behind players and they wouldn't cheat. However, they do get some things right, such as being dedicated to their community. Their policy is that they refuse to trade money for power, so their game is designed in such a way that even people who spend thousands of dollars on the game don't have an advantage (obviously fantastica is a very different game, but I just like this idea). They also have world class support, and if they have a sale on a character or skin a month after you purchased points, they will refund your purchase into in game currency. Obviously they can't help customers the same way Riot games does, but it will still be nice of them to treat their customers more like people they want to entertain rather than ATM machines.

I wish Fantastica were more focused on making versatile products for players to purchase. If it costed 100 moba coins to pull a card I would do it more often, because I wouldn't feel like I am spending 3 dollars to draw a 2*, 3*, or 4*.

/endrant

Lol, I also play LoL Razz , but not going that far, Rage of Bahamut is also another card game, and in new year they gave to every player a free 5* card, what did fantasica do? a message of happy new year. Also card packs are the same price, but they give more things and make that the three first event packs you buy are cheaper, for example.

What I'm trying to say is that it isn't hard to make the card packs more appealing to the people, you just have to try it -.-.

Obviously there will be someone that will say: then play RoB, well I already do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-24
Posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:33 am

orkiegi wrote:
aubade888 wrote:

It always makes me sad the way Mobage/SS are doing business. Another free to play game that I like is League of Legends. The company that owns it makes a lot of mistakes, like thinking for their world championship tournament they could put a giant screen behind players and they wouldn't cheat. However, they do get some things right, such as being dedicated to their community. Their policy is that they refuse to trade money for power, so their game is designed in such a way that even people who spend thousands of dollars on the game don't have an advantage (obviously fantastica is a very different game, but I just like this idea). They also have world class support, and if they have a sale on a character or skin a month after you purchased points, they will refund your purchase into in game currency. Obviously they can't help customers the same way Riot games does, but it will still be nice of them to treat their customers more like people they want to entertain rather than ATM machines.

I wish Fantastica were more focused on making versatile products for players to purchase. If it costed 100 moba coins to pull a card I would do it more often, because I wouldn't feel like I am spending 3 dollars to draw a 2*, 3*, or 4*.

/endrant

Lol, I also play LoL Razz , but not going that far, Rage of Bahamut is also another card game, and in new year they gave to every player a free 5* card, what did fantasica do? a message of happy new year. Also card packs are the same price, but they give more things and make that the three first event packs you buy are cheaper, for example.

What I'm trying to say is that it isn't hard to make the card packs more appealing to the people, you just have to try it -.-.

Obviously there will be someone that will say: then play RoB, well I already do.

I don't think that it would be possible to apply the same principles that Riot uses in their game to Fantastica. They can't really refund card pack purchases, because if they did how would they get the cards back to refund XD. I just wish they didn't make money quite as powerful in competitive play. I think that it was acceptable to have the strongest boss from the wish tickets to give 40K BT. When I was competing in the christmas tournament I was still able to overcome the advantage that paying players had by relentlessly grinding. However, once they released the boss that gave out 80-100K BT, I found it an insurmountable task to keep up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dynamicZX
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-21
Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:58 pm

anyone having issues buying the 5k point step? I have 5150 FP but the game just crashes out when I try to buy step 7.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-22
Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:26 pm

myad wrote:
lmnseason wrote:

Gather your friends and play with them. Pay them the minimum wage or since they are your friends, some people you can pay below the minimum wage and some will play for free. (friends are cheap labor specially those who don't have a job)

*gasp* u actually pay them? i just give them water... and a few pieces of biscuits every few days. oh and sunlight once a week.

I don't pay them. I make them bring food over. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:29 pm

aubade888 wrote:

Okay, I will wait to become a billionaire. Then I will buy a small island and build a solar powered infrastructure and wifi capabilities. Then I will abduct people and force them into fantastica labor camps. I will buy each of them a tablet, thus assuring I don't have to pay for a data plan.

In summary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2fZNVmiOS0

Edit: a tablet that runs on wifi

You can never go wrong with a LittleKuriboh reference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-22
Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:31 pm

aubade888 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
Xzaral wrote:
orkiegi wrote:
If you are billionare, why not better buy the company? then you can order them to put in your account infinite TE and Trades with all the cards.

Or just make your own version. And undercut the price on packs. You just have to change it enough to avoid copyright infringement. Hmm...
Well, if one is a billionaire, I guess making a profit and building a financially successful project is not an issue. So yeah, to the billionaires out there: make a game like Fantasica, but less greedy and more people-friendly. You'll be loved, and players will throw their money at you if you're fair with them.

It always makes me sad the way Mobage/SS are doing business. Another free to play game that I like is League of Legends. The company that owns it makes a lot of mistakes, like thinking for their world championship tournament they could put a giant screen behind players and they wouldn't cheat. However, they do get some things right, such as being dedicated to their community. Their policy is that they refuse to trade money for power, so their game is designed in such a way that even people who spend thousands of dollars on the game don't have an advantage (obviously fantastica is a very different game, but I just like this idea). They also have world class support, and if they have a sale on a character or skin a month after you purchased points, they will refund your purchase into in game currency. Obviously they can't help customers the same way Riot games does, but it will still be nice of them to treat their customers more like people they want to entertain rather than ATM machines.

I wish Fantastica were more focused on making versatile products for players to purchase. If it costed 100 moba coins to pull a card I would do it more often, because I wouldn't feel like I am spending 3 dollars to draw a 2*, 3*, or 4*.

/endrant

I spent so much money on LoL. The only reason I left is due to being outside too much. I might play again but not during this busy season of promoting business.

I like Fantasica but I don't spend a dime for phone games. I love the challenge of playing free tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-24
Posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:56 pm

lmnseason wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
Xzaral wrote:
orkiegi wrote:
If you are billionare, why not better buy the company? then you can order them to put in your account infinite TE and Trades with all the cards.

Or just make your own version. And undercut the price on packs. You just have to change it enough to avoid copyright infringement. Hmm...
Well, if one is a billionaire, I guess making a profit and building a financially successful project is not an issue. So yeah, to the billionaires out there: make a game like Fantasica, but less greedy and more people-friendly. You'll be loved, and players will throw their money at you if you're fair with them.

It always makes me sad the way Mobage/SS are doing business. Another free to play game that I like is League of Legends. The company that owns it makes a lot of mistakes, like thinking for their world championship tournament they could put a giant screen behind players and they wouldn't cheat. However, they do get some things right, such as being dedicated to their community. Their policy is that they refuse to trade money for power, so their game is designed in such a way that even people who spend thousands of dollars on the game don't have an advantage (obviously fantastica is a very different game, but I just like this idea). They also have world class support, and if they have a sale on a character or skin a month after you purchased points, they will refund your purchase into in game currency. Obviously they can't help customers the same way Riot games does, but it will still be nice of them to treat their customers more like people they want to entertain rather than ATM machines.

I wish Fantastica were more focused on making versatile products for players to purchase. If it costed 100 moba coins to pull a card I would do it more often, because I wouldn't feel like I am spending 3 dollars to draw a 2*, 3*, or 4*.

/endrant

I spent so much money on LoL. The only reason I left is due to being outside too much. I might play again but not during this busy season of promoting business.

I like Fantasica but I don't spend a dime for phone games. I love the challenge of playing free tho.

Yeah. I haven't played LoL in awhile. It's sad because my favorite character is Riven and this it the point she is strongest right now XD. I just decided I wanted to play relaxing games for awhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whizzah



Join date : 2012-10-08
Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Kinda makes you wonder at what point its cheaper to buy TE instead of packs. Blowing 3000 pts on TE guarantees a 5*, or 30 4*, and 12000 guarantees a 6* (junk but hey). If they lowered the price of TE, they'd make a ton of money on that as well. I blew (shamefully) around 400$ before pulling an Alex (almost quit, blah). 400 TE would get an OK 6*...then again, I wouldn't have nearly as many 4 and 5*, and useless 5 and 6* monsters.

Edit- "I blew (shamefully)" sounds really bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Today at 9:22 am

Back to top Go down
 
Step-Up Pack Vol. 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
» EddyJay Stock Pack #1
» Super step side kit car.
» 1st step: Introduce yourself!
» Sky Grasper with Aile Pack and strike gundam

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: