HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
metadune

PostSubject: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:56 am

Besides that the art designer is from a FF game (which is the main thing that caught my eye) and its tower defense, is there a reason why this game seem to be more popular than the hundreds of card games out there?

This is my 2nd card game I have played so I don't have much to compare with but for those that tried a lot, how would you rate this game against them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:39 am

I didn't even know this game was so popular, actually I thought the fan base was a little small.

Eitherway, compared to all other mobile games, I think this one takes the cake for me.

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
metadune

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:09 am

Hmm I guess popular isn't a great word to describe it but it's definitely fun~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaelar

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:07 pm

There needs to be a new genre listing in the store. Games that use cards as a gimmick to get you to collect them but have nothing to do with card games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:07 am

metadune wrote:
Besides that the art designer is from a FF game (which is the main thing that caught my eye) and its tower defense, is there a reason why this game seem to be more popular than the hundreds of card games out there?

This is my 2nd card game I have played so I don't have much to compare with but for those that tried a lot, how would you rate this game against them?

Compared to Rage of Bahamut, it has far better/easy to use interface and far superior graphics (not to mention that it actually has sound).

Compared to Hellfire, it has inferior graphics, but far more player/player interaction, which for such games is extremely important thing.

Compared to Ayakashi Guild, it forces the player to visit the game far more often (due to Cooldown/ short Training Points mechanic), although so far AG seems the better one. Too bad it is owned by the infamous Zynga...

Oh, and it costs many times more for paying players to play Fantasica effectively....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:32 am

57803882 wrote:
metadune wrote:

Compared to Rage of Bahamut, it has far better/easy to use interface and far superior graphics (not to mention that it actually has sound).

Compared to Hellfire, it has inferior graphics, but far more player/player interaction, which for such games is extremely important thing.

Compared to Ayakashi Guild, it forces the player to visit the game far more often (due to Cooldown/ short Training Points mechanic), although so far AG seems the better one. Too bad it is owned by the infamous Zynga...

Oh, and it costs many times more for paying players to play Fantasica effectively....

Zynga was the reaon I didn't play AG for more than a day...

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoDeGenero

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:49 pm

TBH i'm simply drawn to the graphics of this game. Its not cheesy, and certainly doesn't use its female characters to promote the game. And it reminds me of FFT

I got the following games on my mobile, and listed in order of my preference other than this:
Blood Borthers
Ayakashi Guild
HellFire
Deity Wars
Legends of Krypt
Dark Summoner

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:21 am

I've only played Guardian Cross for a while, but Fantasica is far more enjoyable.

Main reason being that in Fantasica it's a lot more easy to obtain higher level cards even as a free and casual player.
And of course the social aspect (writing on profiles and such) makes it much more fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:28 am

I enjoy the user interface, it is FAR superior to RoB which, I think, is a more popular game. I also like the varied events, RoB was largely the same thing over and over.

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:32 pm

With Ayakashi Guild, I loved the game initially but I feel that I've hit a glass ceiling in the game. I've been trying to lvl my cards without leveling myself up (make it hard to gather other sealstones), but so far it seems like a very hard uphill battle unless I start paying up cash for it. It's pretty unforgiving in terms of mistakes you make early in game when you're still a newbie and up in the higher levels if you wish to collect more cards as a free player Sad

Fantasica despite it's money hungriness if you're a paying player, are (can't believe I'm saying this) more free-player friendly in that as long as you're willing to commit the time necessary you'll get somewhere, there's no glass ceiling that you'll hit. Since each type of event will favor a certain type of player.

Oh and I mostly like it over the other games since you can actually see your units in battle vs just seeing a static card art moving around XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:09 pm

metadune wrote:

Going to base my assessment of these card games base on the categories of value (bang for your buck so to speak), progression (how much can a free player go without spending), Fun Factor, and Game Mechanics. Games I will be comparing will use Fantasica as a baseline for comparison.

Rage of Bahamut (RoB).
Value: Mediocre but still better than Fantasica. They've been pulling a lot of set boxes lately with added value. A bit better than Fantasica in terms of value for some of their promotions. Another con as well is that full evolution at least takes 4 cards of the same card. This is somewhat offset by daily log in bonuses (more on that on progression).

Progression: Mediocre but still better than Fantasica. Log in bonuses (usually at a cycle of ~13 days) give 3 legend card packs. These packs can give High normals (2*s), rares (3*s), high rares (4*s), S rares (5*s), SS rares (6*s) and possibly Legend (7*). C=Coupled with the fact that these tickets can come be used during promotino periods during card draws (e.g. guaranteed rare chance + 1 Holy Powder and +1 Bazaar ticket), it's easy to easy how a pure free player can progress in the game by simply logging in everyday.

Fun Factor: Depends. Game is somewhat based on who's attack can beat the other guy's defense and vice versa. Essentially, it's like a mathematical game where you way your chances for procing effects and atk and def values. Some people would probably think that this makes the game really boring. Thing is, during Holy Wars, many more mechanics come into play and coordination with your order becomes really complex and engaging. Frankly, I personally think that it's far better than me deploying units once every 5-10 minutes in Fantasica.

Game Mechanics: Depends. Without events, I would say RoB has poorer mechanics. Opponents you face are based on levels (if you stop leveling you'll face weaker opponents, for example). They've tried to mix and match some mechanics in upcoming events taking some ideas from other games, although nothing too ground breaking for a tapping ccg japanese game.

Hellfire
Value: Better than Fantasica. 3000 mobacoins = guaranteed Ultra Rare. Granted, you also have to get 4 of them. Nevertheless, this is offset by the progression factor.

Progression: Better than Fantasica. I have gotten ultra rares from opening event packs (these do not require money). Any new player will find that rarity factor is somewhat overshadowed a bit by the fact that reinforcement takes a hell of a long time. If you wanted to make a 4 evo perfect ultra rare card, you'll probably have more ultrares by then.

Fun Factor: Better than Fantasica. 2 types events so far have been released. 1 involves just flicking the ball to a monster than runs away after some set amount of turns, while the other involves boss raids. Boss raids (in my opinion), are extremely fun.

Game Mechanics: Better than Fantasica. Basically involves flicking balls and having an elemental factor into them. There is no PVP or trading yet although the boss raid events make up for this.

Finally OP, I don't think this game is more popular than the other games out there. Even if they claim that there are 400k registered users (RoB claims to have 5 mil users, lol), at any given event, there's probably like what at most 3k people doing a single event? I can tell you that RoB has far more people playing it as well as Hellfire. For example, today, another boss raid event in Hellfire was released. On the first day alone, there are at least 18k people that have started with the event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:42 pm

I say i love this game & Hellfire. The art in ceratain card could be better like the art on the hellfire cards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinneret

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:13 am

I've played a lot of the various card games, and the only one I've kept to regularly is Fantasica.

Guardian Cross was fun for a bit. I originally liked the method for collecting cards, but I eventually got tired of it which is ultimately what made me stop. The events also didn't really hold my attention.

I played another one that was sort of like Magic that I forgot the name of it, but you had to pay for a lot of the features and it was very hard to earn the in game currency. Fantasica is definitely money hungry, but there are quite a few ways to earn currency if you're patient.

I'm not 100% sure why Fantasica is my favorite, but I think it has to do with the art style and the fact that I really like the way the events are organized, even if to get really ahead you have to pay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wonder-struck.net
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:21 pm

aszutai wrote:
Oh and I mostly like it over the other games since you can actually see your units in battle vs just seeing a static card art moving around XD

The reason why I don't like the other card games lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:31 pm

There is a sense of accomplishment when you complete something unlike other card games.

Personally, I feel anyone who plays Fantasica is probably a hardcore gamer or was one in other games. Casual gamers tend to gravitate towards easier games like Guardian Cross and RoB etc.

Kind of like the difference between Everquest and World of Warcraft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:55 pm

BkWiz wrote:
There is a sense of accomplishment when you complete something unlike other card games.

Personally, I feel anyone who plays Fantasica is probably a hardcore gamer or was one in other games. Casual gamers tend to gravitate towards easier games like Guardian Cross and RoB etc.

Kind of like the difference between Everquest and World of Warcraft.

Amen (as a former Evercrack player)

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Fatal Frontier, initial impression: absolutely best for free players, especially begginers. Experience levels are spaced out so nicely that in the beggining you can chain-play for long periods of time without running out of energy/ammo.
Also, enchancement/evolution/fusion system is really great - no problem bringing skills up with special boost card gained from PVP, and cards themself level up nicely during combat, no need to hunt for feeders.

Card procurement is quite easy, with all but the very top tier reallistically possible to get for free... Also, has a very good trade system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:25 pm

57803882 wrote:
Fatal Frontier, initial impression: absolutely best for free players, especially begginers. Experience levels are spaced out so nicely that in the beggining you can chain-play for long periods of time without running out of energy/ammo.
Also, enchancement/evolution/fusion system is really great - no problem bringing skills up with special boost card gained from PVP, and cards themself level up nicely during combat, no need to hunt for feeders.

Card procurement is quite easy, with all but the very top tier reallistically possible to get for free... Also, has a very good trade system.

How does it compare with the market system in Blood Brothers? I stopped playing it because I became more dedicated to Fanta, but from what little I saw of Fatal Frontier, it's basically Blood Brothers with different art and theme. And to be honest, I much prefer Blood Brothers art-wise. Smile Have you played it? If you did, would you agree that the games are similar, or are there any glaring differences between the two that I didn't see? (mainly because I played Fatal Frontier for like an hour xD)

But I agree, this game - from its similarities with BB - is very free-player friendly. You'll need to pay to rank in events, of course, but what you can get for free is more than satisfying enough. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:34 pm

Haven't played BB much (or at all) because of art - I couldn't stand the main character being super-disproportional, with huge head and tiny body.

The trade goes like this:
The seller selects the card he wants to trade and selects the goods/cards he wants in exchange.

The buyer interested in that card gets a list of all current offers for such card, with the ones he can afford at the top. By selecting an offer, he can also view past trades that were completed for that card, so it is easy to keep track of market trends.

Quote :
You'll need to pay to rank in events, of course, but what you can get for free is more than satisfying enough. ^^
I wouldn't be so sure, I'm at the top of the current PVE ranking right now (my Hellfire-trained tactics paid off Smile) . Sure, it's only day 1 of a week-long event, but it is encouraging Smile

Last edited by 57803882 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:39 pm

57803882 wrote:
Haven't played BB much (or at all) because of art - I couldn't stand the main character being super-disproportional, with huge head and tiny body.

The trade goes like this:
The seller selects the card he wants to trade and selects the goods/cards he wants in exchange.

The buyer interested in that card gets a list of all current offers for such card, with the ones he can afford at the top. By selecting an offer, he can also view past trades that were completed for that card, so it is easy to keep track of market trends.

Ok, so it's exactly the same as in Blood Brothers. So we're basically playing the same game but with different skins. xD

It's the opposite for me: I love the super stylized characters in Blood Brothers, it makes the game very unique for me in terms of artistic direction. ^^ And I much prefer fantasy settings to sci-fi. Smile We have a very good example here of how the visuals can make all the difference to a player: we like the same game, but wouldn't have played it if only the version we disliked existed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:31 am

10 out of 10 - ...and it's also the only Card Game i like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:56 am

Best game, mainly for the artwork and the tower defence, which i love!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:32 pm

I for one enjoyed RoB to the fullest, having invested almost $2K in to that game. However, the more I progressed in the game, and the amount I spent, I got very little to show for it. The whole communication between order members was the best part, then started running in to people who were not so communicative or paid much attention. Eventually, doing the same tapping motions with not sound was getting boring to me. Then RMT, hacking, trade-ban became too crazy. It drove me crazy.

Then while logging on to RoB one day, I saw and advertisement for Fantasica. At first I couldn't download it because it was only for Android, then when it became available for iOs I downloaded it and was very happy I made the switch. First $200 dollars into the game, after I told myself I wouldn't spend it due to RoB, I pulled Vlad. That first 6* hooked, line, and suckered me into the game. LoL. Still enjoying for what it's worth and keeping me out of trouble lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:18 pm

I decided to write out a few huge posts about my experiences with other games, how they play, what I like about them, etc. The reason is, I went on a downloading spree, and I think it was partially due to this thread. Plus I figure that if people like Fantasica, they probably like other games of the same style. I'm breaking this up into a few posts. They are all long and rambly, so I'll put some kind of summary of what I like / don't like up front, and then the rest of the post.

BLOOD BROTHERS
Out of all the games I've tried, this probably has the most downloads/players (aside from RoB, which I haven't played). I originally didn't even give it a thought because for some reason I assumed from the name it was some kind of mafia/gang-related theme. It's actually vampires. Derp.

PROS/CONS?
* Has a marketplace/bazaar. Can do a lot of trading if that's your thing. Trade up, etc.
* Relatively decent $$$ scheme. Haven't paid anything yet, but already have some "rare" fighters, so that's cool.
* There seems to be quite a bit of depth in building your team.
* Has a ton of players, so see that how you like. I only saw one event on, but I am sure they have a variety of them.

EVALUATION

Artstyle: Well, it's certainly a style. The units typically have overly big heads, but otherwise it's pretty cool. They look sort of like bobbleheads -- thus they don't really come in a "card" style like other games.

Gameplay: Well, let's see. Units are divided into Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary rarities. Units also have stars which signify how far you can evolve them. An uncommon with four stars can be evolved up to a rare, for example. This does lead to a RoB-style of leveling up. When fusing, if the unit you fuse with is max level, it gives 10% of its stats to what you're fusing it to. So when you want your epic to have the highest stats possible at the end, you need to max out all the evolutions you put into it. So that takes time. Or you could ignore this, or buy them from the marketplace where someone else has done all the work for you.
You level units up by using them in battles/journeys. You can't enhance them to level them up, although you can enhance their stats by using orbs. Units all also have a variety of skills that you can upgrade and that they will use, leading rise to some strategy there. There are different formations you can place them in. Battles involve you pitching your team against other teams. The skills and the art style make it more entertaining than RoB style where you watch cards jiggle each time they attack or whatever.

Social: There is a bazaar. You can put offers up, in which you sell a rare or higher and put down terms (ie. in Fantasica terms -- you put a 5* up and put down that you want 25TE for it, people can accept it and the trade goes through. Alternatively you put one 5* up and tell people you want a different 5*. You can also search for a card you have and see what people will trade for it). So it has a very robust trading experience. You can trade up, steal great offers, etc. If you're into that, or like trading around in Fantasica, you might like BB for that.
Other social -- you can have a lot of allies, and I think you can have more as you level up. I believe you can post on their walls. They were used sort of in the one event that was on while I played, so they do serve some importance there, so that's nice.

Events: I only "participated" in one, where you went through towers to collect points. You could team up with five other allies who would give you 10% of their points as they did the event, so that was cool. The event allowed you to try to capture other unique units, and they gave pretty good exp. I'm sure they have a variety of other events. I didn't really have any qualms with this event style. As an aside, you regenerate full energy every 1h30m. Not sure about battle points.
Technically this isn't an event, but when traveling through a journey, you can PVP with people as well, and win rewards for that.

$$$$: There are two types of freebie "pacts" -- copper, which basically give you commons (1*s), and silver, which have a higher chance to give you uncommons. I've gotten rares and TWO EPICS (one of which has been owning everything, the other I haven't leveled up) from the copper/silver pacts, so you can definitely get nice stuff without paying, and then trade up for other stuff. (You get the equivalent of TE-style resources through playing the game as well.) I believe the $30 pacts that you can buy guarantee at least an epic (and if legendaries = 6* or so, then that's like being guaranteed a 5*).

Overall, BB is all right in my book. I haven't really spent much time on it though. Seems to have pretty decent foundations.

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:24 pm

HELLFIRE
I downloaded this because it was mentioned in this thread.

PROS/CONS?
* The art is pretty epic, and I enjoy the evolving/fusing aspect of it.
* There is no trading, as far as I can see.
* No way to contact allies, and no way to see their leader's stats, which has been annoying.
* Can get a lot of cards fairly easily, including some of the rarer ones. The payment scheme as well offers at least one "super rare" if you buy a $30 pack, which is more than what Fantasica does.

EVALUATION

Artstyle: Cards. The art is pretty good. There are a lot of skimpily dressed ladies (more on that in a bit) if that's your thing, but there are also a bunch of cool dragons and golems and beasts and tuff like that. There is no lore or fluff text, though.

Gameplay: The most unique gameplay, I think. You have a team of 9 cards, divided into 3 elemental balls. You flick these balls at opposing monsters, with the hope of doing enough damage to them and killing them all before they deplete your health bar. There are four elements, which each are strong to one and weak to another, so you need to build your deck around whatever you're facing. Cards have two stats aside from their element: health and attack power. You can evolve cards by fusing two of the same card together, and you can do this up to 4 times. The rarities are 1*, 2*, 3* (rare), 4* (super rare), and 5*s (ultra rare). If you fuse the same 3* together four times, it will max out and technically change into a super rare, though you can't keep fusing it after that. As you evolve the cards, the art changes. Usually this involves the cards becoming more glowy and awesome. If it's a girl of some sorts, half the time it involves her, uh, wearing less and less clothing. (Sometimes the clothing becomes more badass instead. I find it hilarious.) So I guess if you are into that sort of thing, it's kind of funny to look at. The final evolution usually changes the art entirely, which is cool.
You can also enhance your units by feeding them to other things (and there is no monetary unit in this game, so this is free), which is how you level units up. Note that if you evolve a unit, you have to re-enhance it all over again, as it goes back to level 1.

The quests/journeys/areas/whatever you want to call them actually occasionally pose challenge, which then require you to change up your deck or enhance your cards in order to pass. So there's some challenge here, if you're into that.

Social: Well, let's see. There is no trading. At least not yet. So the cards you get are the cards you were stuck with. I consider this a pro/con, because you can't trade up or trade to get cards to evolve your current cards but you also don't need to worry about trading around.
You can have a bunch of allies, more as you level up. They will occasionally attack using their leader when you are fighting battles, so they can sometimes be the difference between you losing or winning. That said, it's often hard to tell who has a good leader since there are no stats shown anywhere, and as far as I can tell there is no "wall" to write on, so I can't even tell my allies they are awesome for helping me out, or chat with them about anything. That's a big negative IMO.

Events: I've only been around for two events, and they have been basically identical. You occasionally run into "raid bosses" that you then attack (they get weak points that you fire at with your elemental balls. They can also attack you and kill you, and there is a time limit, so you need to do as much damage as possible within that time limit before they run away). If you don't finish them, you can "call for help" and it shows the raid boss to a bunch of other people online at the same time, and they can decide to help you or not. You get prizes for 1) discovering the boss 2) finishing the boss's HP off 3) doing the most damage to the boss 4) simply attacking the boss 5) attacking the boss with [x] number of people.
I actually like these events, but only because I've been freeloading. You get medals for attacking the boss, as long as it eventually is killed (most bosses you have 60m from seeing them to kill them before you fail). Silver medals, for example, occasionally will give you a 3* rare. So that's cool.

$$$$: I haven't spent any. As I mentioned earlier, you can get rares (and above) from events, and you can also earn up "magic crystals" or whatever they're called to draw from a deck that only has rares or above (the first time I tried it, I got a super rare). That said, if you spend $30 on a draw, you are guaranteed at least a super rare, so that's, once again, better than what Fantasica offers.

Overall, the thing I enjoy most about this game is drawing cards and hoping I get new rares that I can evolve. I like evolving things to see how the art changes (and to get stronger cards, obviously). Doing the quests/areas is actually occasionally quite challenging (I have failed a good 6-7x in a row before). That said, during the period where there wasn't an event (maybe 2-4 days?) I didn't play at all, since I couldn't really progress in quests and I wasn't getting a bunch of extra cards to enhance with. Overall I whip this out pretty casually for fun, but I don't really compete or anything else.

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?   Today at 3:02 am

Back to top Go down

How would you guys rate this game compare to all the other card games?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next