HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Just a Question for the Players

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Just a Question for the Players   Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Just babbling because it's such a slow day at work and I can't leave yet, but the following just popped into my head but don't know if it really belongs in this topic... but:

1.) Has anyone else been attacked continuously just for having pulled a a 6* card and you don't want to trade it away?

2.) Why can't people take the answer of "No, not for trade" and yet they still continue to try and convince you to trade?

3.) What 6* cards hae you guys seen from the Japanese Wiki of Fantasica that you guys can't wait to come out for? And would you trade any of your current 6* for any of the upcoming ones?

4.) Are you all afraid that once the DL for the game goes into the 1mil++ range that you all can foresee hackers hacking into accounts like they did with Rage of Bahamut? And is it really safe to still advertise what cards you have if and when it does happen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curasa
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question for the Players   Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:04 pm

1: No. I don't have a 6*, nor do I want any of the current ones. I'm holding out.
2: Because most of the people on this game are teenagers. Post 90's have severe entitlement issues.
3: About 90% of the upcoming cards are pretty cool. I'm more interested in the 4*s and 5*'s that caught my eye. I dig the 6* Valkyrie though.
4: No. I don't intend to pay for much on this game. If I lose everything, oh well. I'll probably invest maybe less than 50 bucks total, just to show some support for the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question for the Players   Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:15 pm

Curasa wrote:
1: No. I don't have a 6*, nor do I want any of the current ones. I'm holding out.
2: Because most of the people on this game are teenagers. Post 90's have severe entitlement issues.
3: About 90% of the upcoming cards are pretty cool. I'm more interested in the 4*s and 5*'s that caught my eye. I dig the 6* Valkyrie though.
4: No. I don't intend to pay for much on this game. If I lose everything, oh well. I'll probably invest maybe less than 50 bucks total, just to show some support for the game.

Pretty much agree across the board

But there are some 6*s I like right now the thing is they are hard to get. And I spend a little money on e game to show my support and if they take the time and effort to hack my insanely long password... Well then they wanted it bad enough and if it cant be restored then I'll just more on, it's a great game but not worth letting it get to you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.something.com
Valhades
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question for the Players   Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Curasa wrote:

6* Valkyrie? What is that. The only Valkyrie I'm aware of is Lana who is 5*, and by extension is not useful. Or might you be referring to Fencer Diana? She looks kind of similar to Monica except she sucks because she's poison with low total stats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question for the Players   Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:44 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
Just babbling because it's such a slow day at work and I can't leave yet, but the following just popped into my head but don't know if it really belongs in this topic... but:

1.) Has anyone else been attacked continuously just for having pulled a a 6* card and you don't want to trade it away?

2.) Why can't people take the answer of "No, not for trade" and yet they still continue to try and convince you to trade?

3.) What 6* cards hae you guys seen from the Japanese Wiki of Fantasica that you guys can't wait to come out for? And would you trade any of your current 6* for any of the upcoming ones?

4.) Are you all afraid that once the DL for the game goes into the 1mil++ range that you all can foresee hackers hacking into accounts like they did with Rage of Bahamut? And is it really safe to still advertise what cards you have if and when it does happen?

(1) Never pulled anything better than a 4* haha... #badluckbrian
(2) They really want the card? Or maybe they just think that u think that their offer is not good enough.
(3) Definitely the Black Dragon Monster. Coolest art and BEASTLY defense.
(4) Really cant tell... hopefully not of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question for the Players   Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:52 pm

hmm wonder when the black dragon card packs will come out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.something.com
Curasa
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question for the Players   Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:07 pm

Valhades wrote:
Curasa wrote:

6* Valkyrie? What is that. The only Valkyrie I'm aware of is Lana who is 5*, and by extension is not useful. Or might you be referring to Fencer Diana? She looks kind of similar to Monica except she sucks because she's poison with low total stats.

Yes, Lana and Diana. I couldn't remember their names. Also looking at the Assassin guy ( 5* ). As far as your opinion on their usefulness; doesn't matter to me. There's nothing in this game currently that really requires 90k attack. Unless of course, you're attacking someone with an outstanding defense for whatever reason. Applying some sort of meta to this game is lol worthy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question for the Players   Today at 12:59 am

Back to top Go down

Just a Question for the Players
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1