HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:33 pm

I've probably sepnt about 1300-1400 on all of these types of games that I've played, but by far the most on fanta. I spent about 400 on Rites of Delta (was a top player, top 10ing a few events) and they closed their servers. Was a bit disheartening to spend more money on other games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:17 pm

Does this qualify as a gambling addiction yet? A lot of people here seem to show the same symptoms, right down to blaming the "House" for their misfortunes and raging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deeception

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:47 am

I pulled no 6* from the last Step-Up pack set but I did extremely well this time.

As I was coming home from my Girlfriend's house, I opened a Step 7 box and pulled Armure at around the 6th card and was already ecstatic. At the 8th card, I also found that I pulled a Claudette!

TL:DR I pulled two LE 6* from Step 7 pack

Disclaimer: I have opened many other step-up packs and mega-boxes before and have pulled good cards as well as junk. This should not be taken as an endorsement to pull the Step 7 pack expecting something good as the odds are against you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:03 am

nightmarejin wrote:
Spent about $600-700 now, almost all step up packs. Pulled Nana, Alex (yuck), Claudette, Alvida, 6-8 random 5*'s (nothing special) and enough items to get Mata. Also pulled a Chiara from a 4* ticket. Based off of what I've seen from other people in this thread, I must be lucky. Pretty much every step 1-7 has netted me a 6*, but I once redid step 7 6 times and got nothing better than a 4*
It's your fault that people have bad luck. You ate all of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thewonganswer

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:02 am

Bahahahaha, I should be happy that I finally pulled a 6* (especially because I got it on step 3)...but it was Alexander Razz My first and only 5* was Emma last season on step 4, and my first 6* is Alexander...if only his spear of justice struck more swiftly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilyere
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:44 am

Two step 7's this time. First pack got me 5* Amicus and Camille, plus 4* Oniero, Drea and Adieu. Second pack was all 4*, plus Oniero, Traum and Raumur. Luck is a fickle thing. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stubub
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:54 am

The probability of drawing 1 6* from 2 step 7 packs is 0.38422!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:20 pm

lmnseason wrote:
nightmarejin wrote:
Spent about $600-700 now, almost all step up packs. Pulled Nana, Alex (yuck), Claudette, Alvida, 6-8 random 5*'s (nothing special) and enough items to get Mata. Also pulled a Chiara from a 4* ticket. Based off of what I've seen from other people in this thread, I must be lucky. Pretty much every step 1-7 has netted me a 6*, but I once redid step 7 6 times and got nothing better than a 4*
It's your fault that people have bad luck. You ate all of them.

Does it help that my first 6* was Alex? How about I really wanted Eury and spent almost $400.00 and didn't pull her? (got Nana though Very Happy)? No?

Sorry for all the bad luck guys, I nom'd all the good luck :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Stubub wrote:
The probability of drawing 1 6* from 2 step 7 packs is 0.38422!

So, 38.422% or 0.38422%? If the latter, I'm a super lucky mofo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Wed May 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Sorry guys Sad Did another step 7 for shits and giggles and since they upped the 6* rate, pulled a second Claudette and all 4*s. Already traded for 134/140 Okta Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bijyu

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Thu May 02, 2013 3:03 pm

I spent 250$ on step ups and got nothing but 4*s. I was really expecting to get at least a 5* event unit or something. I really wanted Claudette. Perhaps I'll sell my doctor and buy her once the event is over. Though I have too many poison 6* right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavyMettle
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Mon May 13, 2013 12:11 am

I bought all step up packs to 7 last event and I am not exaggerating, this is what I got. All the packs 1-6 gave me straight 3*s, all of them. The last step gave me all 4* except two, which were 3*s. That was the nail in the coffin. They got what they wanted from me, my money. I am done with mobage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zenaxith

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Mon May 13, 2013 11:20 pm

I bought 4 premium megaboxs and got 1 5* and no 6*. The 5 was lev. Combined with the 4*s and the likes i got, I essentially paid $120 for 120 te ( going to sell Lev when he's 100).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Tue May 14, 2013 12:16 am

nightmarejin wrote:

I think I did the same as you.

Only netted Chiara. Armure x2 (the last 3days of event after having traded for one on the 4th day of event). Succubus. 9T. another 6*. a Charles. Lev and a few other 5* that were not useful lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Tue May 14, 2013 12:24 am

Step up = 2% chance to draw a 6* at max level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
byudrew66

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Mon May 20, 2013 10:26 pm

I just added up my credit card bills to see how much I've spent (wasted) on this game. $650 up to this point. I've purchased some 1500 boxes, some 3000 boxes, and gone to max step in step-up packs the last two times, including 5 tries at step 7 last time. I've pulled Adolph, Thrain, and Prister. The rest are 4* and 3*. That's it. I've never even sniffed a 6*. Instead of wasting money on packs, i should have bought TE. On sale, I could have had around 700 TE for the money. I could have anything I want for that much TE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DesperCZ

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Tue May 21, 2013 10:59 am

I really dont understand all of you, guys and girls. If you look at how much you spend on VIRTUAL cards, which can dissapear in a moment (it is not Magic of Gathering etc right in you hand for colectors), you must have really great jobs.

IF not - I dont understand, why you wasted SO BIG money, wich you could spent for several PC or Playstation full games, buy new computer, tablet and cell phone together a still it will be less, than for that foolish pack, which will give you no insurance, you will get any rare card.

Until there will be such a fools, sending Mobage hundreds and thousands of dollars for that virtual NOTHING, they will hold this robbery marketing, which is totally unbeliavable.

As I wrote in other post, Mobage wants for one stupid pack (300 coins), same price, which I will pay here in Czech republic for 4 Mc Donalds Cheesburgers or one better hamburger, for example. 1000 coins cost same price here, which I will pay for a lunch in good restaurant.
For 5210 mobacoins I can buy the last new "hot" game for PC or Playstation on DVD or full load of gasoline in my car.

OMFG????? And that is not all - I have NO GARANCY to get any rare card? What the heck? But here are still people, which pay this crazy money, to be in virtual top ten of this game. VISA winners, as I call them.

And when they pay, all the big comunity of normal players can only cry and whine or uninstal that game, which not bad and is not so much boring as other games.

Only when NOBODY WILL PAY them such a money, can change the price of this packs and change their very cruel marketing.

Sorry for my worst enghlish..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arabelladonna
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Tue May 21, 2013 11:37 am

Well, gaming makes me happy. Fanta is my current game of choice. The amount I woud spend on rotating next gen games, or a WoW sub, etc. equals over time the amount I choose to spend on Fanta. I think it's going to be entirely worth it for my own personal enjoyment to spend enough during the Door to the Abyss to guarantee I receive Ombre, and have a chance to pull 6*s in the process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Tue May 21, 2013 10:03 pm

People who complain about how other people decide to spend their money. Let others spend how they want to spend their money however they want without judgment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DesperCZ

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Wed May 22, 2013 10:54 am

pnoytroi wrote:
People who complain about how other people decide to spend their money. Let others spend how they want to spend their money however they want without judgment.

It could be true, if this payments not affected all the game. In normal games are the microtransactions only for quicker leveling, for more pleasent gaming, extra stuff more for fun etc. Everybody knows form MMORPG games etc.

But in FANTASICA it is not true. In all events - on the top 100 or more places can be only players, which spents huge money for megapacks to get extra tickets and other stuff for neverending playing for most points.

This game is right know designed for VISA winners, I am sorry. I really dont know, why are all prices so high. When you make mobacoins hardly cheaper, much more people will spent their money.

I am not total free player, but I am not crazy to spent big part of my salary for a mobile game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Wed May 22, 2013 11:00 am

DesperCZ wrote:

I am not total free player, but I am not crazy to spent big part of my salary for a mobile game.

Thats fine, don't spend a large portion then. If you can't "afford" to play Fanta, go play something else. Although I know many largely free players who are doing very well for themselves through good trading. If you don't want to put in the money, you need to put in the effort trading.

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Wed May 22, 2013 11:15 am

I'm not one to complain cause I got myself some great cards including 3 lvl140 6* in 6 months through heavy trading and grinding in events. I only ever spent 5 bucks on this game and I'm not planning on paying a single cent more anytime soon. BUT I also think that the mobacoin price should be WAY WAY cheaper. The current price is ridonkulous to say the least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Wed May 22, 2013 6:52 pm

DesperCZ wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:

It could be true, if this payments not affected all the game. In normal games are the microtransactions only for quicker leveling, for more pleasent gaming, extra stuff more for fun etc. Everybody knows form MMORPG games etc.

But in FANTASICA it is not true. In all events - on the top 100 or more places can be only players, which spents huge money for megapacks to get extra tickets and other stuff for neverending playing for most points.

This game is right know designed for VISA winners, I am sorry. I really dont know, why are all prices so high. When you make mobacoins hardly cheaper, much more people will spent their money.

Erm... I haven't paid any dime in this game, but I know there FREE players, who never paid something, and they were actual in high rankings for certain Events... It doesn't mean, if you're ranking high, that you spent a lots of money. Maybe people are lucky with 4*-Tickets and they're trading enough 4* or 5* or 6* to get enough TE/Potions for certain Events.

It doesn't mean you pay a lot of money if you want to be high ranked...

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Wed May 22, 2013 9:09 pm

I think the market back then is very different from now. From what I hear, it sounds like it was a lot easier to trade and amass cards/TE back then. Let's not forget that if you have an abundance of TE from the early days of Fanta, you have more room to trade and get even richer because you essentially invested in gold. As a new player in today's economy, it's a lot harder to trade >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mysterio006

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:07 pm

How many packs does it take to get a freaking 5*? Two step up 7's, and all I get are 4*s (and 1 3*).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   Today at 5:12 am

Back to top Go down

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next