HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

So I've completed mission 30...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xCzl

PostSubject: So I've completed mission 30...   Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:39 am

What do i do now =X

And also, can i know roughly how much a 5* hero cost? I've a 4* hero that's gonna be at max level soon and i wonder if its enough to trade for one 5* hero(:

Thanks for your advices!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So I've completed mission 30...   Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:12 pm

You would need 5 max level 4* cards to trade for a 5*. I would prefer saving some TE though and find some 5* cards that are sold for 30-45TE. There are people who sell them at level 1.

You should be able to find some at the trade section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So I've completed mission 30...   Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:24 pm

xCzl wrote:
What do i do now =X

You build a strong team of 4* units, you trade cards, you save up for a 5*, you participate in events... The choice is yours. Smile Finishing all the quests is a very minor part of the game, actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So I've completed mission 30...   Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:29 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
xCzl wrote:
What do i do now =X

You build a strong team of 4* units, you trade cards, you save up for a 5*, you participate in events... The choice is yours. Smile Finishing all the quests is a very minor part of the game, actually.
I'm still in quest 29. lol! But yeah, the quest is just a minor part of the game. The events are basically the main objectives. The competitive level is just addictive. The best part is that this forum have a community with decency. Then again, people with smartphones are mostly adults.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCzl

PostSubject: Re: So I've completed mission 30...   Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:19 pm

lmnseason wrote:
You would need 5 max level 4* cards to trade for a 5*. I would prefer saving some TE though and find some 5* cards that are sold for 30-45TE. There are people who sell them at level 1.

You should be able to find some at the trade section.

Hmm but im not sure how i'll be able to save the TEs given that all of my current TEs are (P) Sad

lmnseason wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
xCzl wrote:
What do i do now =X

I'm still in quest 29. lol! But yeah, the quest is just a minor part of the game. The events are basically the main objectives. The competitive level is just addictive. The best part is that this forum have a community with decency. Then again, people with smartphones are mostly adults.

Ummm, any idea how many cards will i be getting in a Series card pack?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaan
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So I've completed mission 30...   Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:45 pm

xCzl wrote:
Hmm but im not sure how i'll be able to save the TEs given that all of my current TEs are (P) Sad

You usually get the tradable ones from events. Some events give dozens, others give only a handful.

xCzl wrote:
Ummm, any idea how many cards will i be getting in a Series card pack?

Packs are always 1 card. So 1 series card = 500 coins. The series box gives you 7 cards for 3000 coins.

Premium card packs are 1 card for 300 coins, megabox is 14 cards for 3000 coins. With the premium card packs you get around half 3* cards though, and most series card packs are 4* and up.

View user profile http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So I've completed mission 30...   Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:06 am

You can also sell max leveled 4* cards for 10 or depending whether it is really rare or Limited Edition, you can sell for more.

I mainly got TE from selling max leveled 4* units and doing events.

As for the card pack series, I am clueless because I'm playing the game as a free player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orionknight
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So I've completed mission 30...   Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:10 pm

xCzl wrote:
What do i do now =X

Repeat Mission 30. Then repeat mission 30. Then after that repeat mission 30.

Continue to do this until something new happens. When that does happen, repeat mission 30.

lol, but I kid, level your cards and selling them for with te or trade ups. Participate in event, score rewards, lvl your cards, trade them up. Repeat repeat repeat. I like it because it gives me something to do at the gym.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I've completed mission 30...   Today at 10:22 am

Back to top Go down

So I've completed mission 30...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1