HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Brown unit cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flashbag

PostSubject: Brown unit cards   Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:47 am

I have a little question about the brown unit cards you get in Fatasica. From my artifacts i have a received a mermaid card but i cannot do anything with it! Please someone give me some more infor about those brown cards tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saruchan

PostSubject: Re: Brown unit cards   Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:21 am

The mermaid is a monster card and the other brown /pinkish cards (imp, incubus and so on) are monsters as well. You can't use them in your fights, but if someone attacks you, they'll be your defence and people have to defeat those like you would in a quest battle. The more and stronger monsters you have, the bigger is your chance of defeating an attacker.
There was an event, where you could be lucky and summoning one of your monsters as a unit, but I think it's over...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flashbag

PostSubject: Re: Brown unit cards   Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:50 am

ah thanks! Makes sense Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Brown unit cards   Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:10 am

Saruchan wrote:

There was an event, where you could be lucky and summoning one of your monsters as a unit, but I think it's over...

The recruitment events are held regularly. Smile As soon as we will have had a couple of events with recruitable monsters as prizes, there will be a new recruitment event. Judging by the current cycle of events (panel -> tower -> arena -> training -> recruitment), we will need to wait a bit until the next one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Brown unit cards   Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Just a word of warning, many monster cards (but not all) are better and worth more as monsters oppose to changing them to units.

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bazabaza

PostSubject: Re: Brown unit cards   Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:11 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Just a word of warning, many monster cards (but not all) are better and worth more as monsters oppose to changing them to units.

Could we have some examples of which are better as monsters and which as units? Or is there a list somewhere that we could check?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Brown unit cards   Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Bazabaza wrote:
Could we have some examples of which are better as monsters and which as units? Or is there a list somewhere that we could check?

All that are 4* or less are better off as monsters - to turn them into units you have to spend at least 1TE worth of soul stones, but for 1TE you can buy yourself a unit with, at the very least, comparable stats.

For 5*, you need to spend 50-65 TE worth of SSS, so low powered cards like Antiope are also not very profitable to turn into a unit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: Brown unit cards   Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Bazabaza wrote:

A good example is Stray Cat: a 4* Monster that can be recruited during a recruitment event.

Once successfully recruited, it is a mediocre 4* Unit. Melee, 15 Deploy Cost, S Speed, 130 Range, 20327 Against Land, 0 Against Air, and 16966 Against Sea with no Ability.
Among 4* she has the 5th lowest total stats points at maxed level.

It has 144,820 HP at Lv 80 as a Monster and D/D/D defense with S Movement.
Shove a couple Kraken and Trolls before her, most unexpecting attackers will let her through.

But what if you don't care about Defense?
Say you bank all your Lunas and don't care about Win/Loss Ratio.

Monster cards are worth more in TE because someone out there cares and wants it.
So you can sell it and use the TE to buy what you want.

Check the link in my signature if you want to compare known units/monsters for yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bazabaza

PostSubject: Re: Brown unit cards   Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:17 pm

thanks for the replies.

57803882 wrote:

All that are 4* or less are better off as monsters - to turn them into units you have to spend at least 1TE worth of soul stones, but for 1TE you can buy yourself a unit with, at the very least, comparable stats.

I'm not sure how many sss are worth 1TE, but werent a lot of people reporting in the last event that they converted them with just a few sss, definitely less than 10?

Augi128 wrote:

Check the link in my signature if you want to compare known units/monsters for yourself.

that spreadsheet is very helpful, I was just hoping to get some obvious/well known examples like the stray cat one you just gave Smile
or at least some opinions, for example would you guys consider Mary and Mermaid better as units or as monsters?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Brown unit cards   Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Bazabaza wrote:
thanks for the replies.

57803882 wrote:

I'm not sure how many sss are worth 1TE, but werent a lot of people reporting in the last event that they converted them with just a few sss, definitely less than 10?

You can recruit a monster with a single SSS. And you can also fail to recruit a monster event though you have invested enough SSS and SSL to guarantee a 99% chance of recruitment. It's all a matter of luck. During the last recruitment event, I was able to recruit two 4* monsters with 11-12 TE, after only a couple of tries. That was the first day. Afterwards, I spent the rest of the event trying to recruit a third 4* monster, and didn't manage it.

As for the value of soul stones, I don't know how it fluctuated since Halloween - I wasn't around yet during the recruitment event that followed. But during the recruitment event we've just had, one SSL fetched 2-3TE, while you could sell roughly 30-50 SSS for 1TE. As a free player, I'll just skip on recruiting anything next time, and sell all my stones for TE. If you're not spending money, it's definitely more profitable than trying to recruit yourself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Brown unit cards   Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:18 am

ChibiLeen wrote:

As for the value of soul stones, I don't know how it fluctuated since Halloween - I wasn't around yet during the recruitment event that followed. But during the recruitment event we've just had, one SSL fetched 2-3TE, while you could sell roughly 30-50 SSS for 1TE.
Recent recruitment was 10-15 SSS/TE

Quote :
You can recruit a monster with a single SSS. And you can also fail to recruit a monster event though you have invested enough SSS and SSL to guarantee a 99% chance of recruitment. It's all a matter of luck.
That's part of the problem. Mathematical average for a 5* is 700-1000 SSS, but some people get lucky with a lot less and sell it far cheaper...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Brown unit cards   Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:28 am

57803882 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:

As for the value of soul stones, I don't know how it fluctuated since Halloween - I wasn't around yet during the recruitment event that followed. But during the recruitment event we've just had, one SSL fetched 2-3TE, while you could sell roughly 30-50 SSS for 1TE.
Recent recruitment was 10-15 SSS/TE

O_o Wow! I stopped following the market after a while, the prices climbed a lot more than I thought. Well, I'm definitely farming souls stones and selling them for TE next time. ^^;

Just a question though: were people selling 10-15 SSS for 1TE, or buying for that price? Because players advertise that they buy TE for 300-400k Luna each, but only sell them for about a mil, so it's a big difference. 10-15 SSS/TE is rather steep, so I was wondering if people actually bought SSS for that rate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Brown unit cards   Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:43 am

I think people are more often seen buying at the rate of 20-25 sss per TE in my observations actually. The others are prolly the desperate ones running out of time and patience
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Brown unit cards   Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Please move this topic into the Game Discussion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Brown unit cards   Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:46 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
Just a question though: were people selling 10-15 SSS for 1TE, or buying for that price? Because players advertise that they buy TE for 300-400k Luna each, but only sell them for about a mil, so it's a big difference. 10-15 SSS/TE is rather steep, so I was wondering if people actually bought SSS for that rate.
There were trades that were completed at a rate of 10-15 SSS/TE, and they were not episodic: a 100-150 TE to turn a mostly useless 6* monster like Nine Tails into an overpowered unit is a bargain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SGTmeowmeow

PostSubject: Re: Brown unit cards   Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:59 pm

So, would any of this event's recruitable monsters be worth recruiting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brown unit cards   Today at 6:54 am

Back to top Go down

Brown unit cards
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1