HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

How do you max Seal of Archangels?? I just can't no matter how many times I deploy Claudio during quests !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
slashxslash

PostSubject: How do you max Seal of Archangels?? I just can't no matter how many times I deploy Claudio during quests !!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:32 am

I can't even hit skill level 1 of SOA, which requires that you deploy an Atk Boost unit 10 times.

Pls help me, I would really appreciate it!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
slashxslash

PostSubject: Re: How do you max Seal of Archangels?? I just can't no matter how many times I deploy Claudio during quests !!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:36 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slashxslash

PostSubject: Re: How do you max Seal of Archangels?? I just can't no matter how many times I deploy Claudio during quests !!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:01 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slashxslash

PostSubject: Re: How do you max Seal of Archangels?? I just can't no matter how many times I deploy Claudio during quests !!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:54 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaelar

PostSubject: Re: How do you max Seal of Archangels?? I just can't no matter how many times I deploy Claudio during quests !!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:03 am

Someone has to post in another thread or create a new one for a bump to do anything, other than make people think your question may have already been answered. Also, it's not like posts from days ago aren't on the first page of this section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: How do you max Seal of Archangels?? I just can't no matter how many times I deploy Claudio during quests !!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:31 am

I had a similar problem, used claudio like 50 times and still couldnt boost the skill...Then one day I went into my skills to max the one to hurt training bosses and it allowed me to level it up to 5...maybe it's bugged...

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: How do you max Seal of Archangels?? I just can't no matter how many times I deploy Claudio during quests !!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:41 am

Maybe this is a dumb question, but do you meet the other requirements? (lvl, luna, ally points)?

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How do you max Seal of Archangels?? I just can't no matter how many times I deploy Claudio during quests !!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:47 pm

Ask question on this thread instead of bumping a thread like a trading section.

http://fantasica.forumotion.co/t95-got-questions-ask-here

Anyways, like they said. You gotta have all the luna and ally points to level it up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: How do you max Seal of Archangels?? I just can't no matter how many times I deploy Claudio during quests !!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:09 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Maybe this is a dumb question, but do you meet the other requirements? (lvl, luna, ally points)?

Idk about him but I was lvl 100 with 100k ally points when I started using claudio Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: How do you max Seal of Archangels?? I just can't no matter how many times I deploy Claudio during quests !!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Hmm... I never used Claudio so maybe as a unit he is glitched? I used Alex (not Alexander, but the real Alex) for getting Seal of Archangels.

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: How do you max Seal of Archangels?? I just can't no matter how many times I deploy Claudio during quests !!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:20 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Hmm... I never used Claudio so maybe as a unit he is glitched? I used Alex (not Alexander, but the real Alex) for getting Seal of Archangels.

Makes sense...might be time to bust out that old dusty Benedetta!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you max Seal of Archangels?? I just can't no matter how many times I deploy Claudio during quests !!   Today at 3:21 pm

Back to top Go down

How do you max Seal of Archangels?? I just can't no matter how many times I deploy Claudio during quests !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1