HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
xpedia321

PostSubject: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Hi all. Welcome to my shop!

Notice:

I'm currently looking for a small number 5*/6* allies. Just post on my wall! You can send an invite without posting, but that'll just make me think you're unfriendly and nobody wants that! Please also mention that you came from this site.

Also, check out my FantasiTrade store:  http://fantasitrade.com/ActiveTrades/profile?user=xpedia321

Contest Section!

The "Guess my Favorite Animated Films Contest" is over!

Congratulations to d0dger on correctly guessing that my favorite animated film is "How to Train Your Dragon"!  It's a great movie and I would highly, highly recommend that anybody who hasn't seen it yet do so immediately!  Thanks again to all who participated!  I had fun and hope you all did as well.  

I will be holding another contest shortly!

Past Contest Information:

Accepted Currencies:

The listed prices in TE are the ones I would take, pure, for a unit straight up no questions asked. Let's be honest though, I don't have many TE and I don't expect too many of you out there to have loads of them either.  As a result if you're looking to buy a unit I also accept:

Always:
1 Pots: 1 TE
Units on my wishlist.
Very likely:
2.5 Goddesses (not Epona, Anu's my favorite Very Happy ): 1 TE
35 SSS: 1 TE
Possibly
4* units on a case-by-case basis. Obviously LE is better. Generally maxed = 2 TE.  Level 40+ = 1 TE, just ask!

Feel free to haggle/offer cards, generally speaking I want to sell my units as much as you want to buy them, so let's make a deal!

Selling:

Units that have traditionally drawn interest are colored in green. Please be aware that there's a reason for this - I tend to like them too. The + indicates that their level may change between now and when I make a trade.

5 ★★★★★ Units:

117+/118 Kiki 20 DC (Great arena unit and very pretty) [30 TE]
119+/120 Bernhard 25 DC  [15 TE]
117+/118 Ixtab 20 DC and Poison skill [12 TE]
112+/115 Gilberta 25 DC and Slow skill [22 TE]
GREAT DEAL! NEW! 47+/100 Praline 25 DC and KB skill [15 TE]
NEW! 100+/103 Aqua 20 DC and Mixed skill (Super Sexy Aqua!) [28 TE]
NEW! 57/100 Magnificus 25 DC and Poison Skill [15 TE]

Maxed 4 ★★★★ Units (level 79/80):

GREAT DEAL! Any 2 units marked at 3 TE can be purchased for 5 TE total!
80/80 Witch (u) 15 DC and KB skill (Super rare and very pretty!) [15 TE]
80/80 Caym 25 DC and Slow skill (Rare Unit!) [10 TE]
NEW! 80/80 Furfur 10 DC and Poison skill (Also super rare and pretty!) [15 TE]
79+/80 Jupi 20 DC  [5 TE]
79+/80 Tanith 15 DC and KB skill (Great arena unit!) [5 TE]
79+/80 Paeoni 20 DC and Poison skill (Very pretty!) [5 TE]
80/80 Nanael 10 DC and KB skill (Great arena unit!) [5 TE]
80/80 Blume 20 DC and KB skill [3 TE]
79/80 77/80 Agatha 20 DC and Slow skill [3 TE]

Level 30+  4 ★★★★ Units: (Take a look! Cheap feeders here!)

GREAT DEAL! Any 2 units marked at 2 TE can be purchased for 3 TE
57/80 Nadine  [3 TE]
43/80 Romanovich  [3 TE]
60/80 Xiaohou Dun  [4 TE]
57/80 Alex  (Best Male Boost in game) [4 TE]
62/80 Enia  [3 TE]
40/80 Frank  [2 TE]
60/80 Joel  [2 TE]
42/80 Hielo  [2 TE]
41/80 Nord  [2 TE]
30/80 Nord  [2 TE]
30/80 Lawine  [2 TE]
37/40 Macaron  [2 TE]
44/80 Devil Debbie  (Very cute!) [4 TE]
60/80 Fede [2 TE]

Other 4 ★★★★ units including :

Rare and LE 4*

Liaris (Cute Cloud Girl)
Snowshoe (Cat Princess)
Citron (Current Event)
Sakura (Very pretty!)
Orte (Pretty too!)
Zafiro (Superhero Girl)
Aini (Flame Dancer)
Mel (Pretty Snake Girl)
Feles (Cute Cat Burglar)
Mimily (Cute Thief)
Santa Karl (Christmas Santa)
Olga (Academy Apprentice)
Lady Sun (Romance of the Three Kingdoms unit)
Sigurd (Holy Knight)
Rema (Holy Sister)

1 for 1 TE Bucket

Flamme, Mercena, Nicole (17), Luchar, Minotaur, Poisonous Flower, Granado, Joel, Lingzi, Harika

3 for 2 TE Bucket

Jolt, Nefer, Wisp, Cookie, Marshmallow, Candy, Jelly, Luchs, Tamias, Helmut, Novelis, Litteratura, Tricot, Empusa

2 for 1 TE Bucket

Yuriya (17), Mylene, Scarlet, Felicia, Leana, Django, Estlin, Sergei, Anton, Miriam, Gunnel

4 ★★★★ All Monsters:
Pale, Pegasus (50), Unicorn, Ghost, Amarelo, Verde, King Mandragora, Garm, Banshee, Arakhne, Mermaid, Rosemary (37)

The * indicates that they can be converted.

These lists are not exhaustive. If you need a 4* (LE or not) I may have it (no other super rares though). Also if you're looking to album a 4* (I don't do 5*'s, sorry!) I can do that too, provided you have a card I'd like to album as well/collateral of equal value.

Other items:
25 SSS for 1 TE. Just open trade and let me know!
Goddesses for 1 TE each. Or 5 for 3 TE. Just let me know which.
Mina for 7 TE or offer.

Buying/Trading:

I'm also currently looking to buy several LE (I know some aren't) 5* units.

My wishlist:

The ones I am most interested in are Lev, Patrick, Isaac, Pomme, Aqua, and Gilberta (Thank you Pwnsicle!)

Also interested in Orte, Lumiere, Laura, Kreuz, Melpha, Schne, Prister, WWu, and Hal.

If you have other LE 5* units let me know, though my preferred units are listed above. I'm not the biggest fan of units with 30DC cost/slow attack speed.

For trade I have the cards mentioned above as well as many level 40+ 4*s and some TE.  Any trade I make will likely involve some of my 4/5* units since I don't have enough TE to cover a new unit that I actually want.  Make an offer if you'd like.

Post any offers here and/or on my wall and I will try to get back to you.

For you unregistered users out there my ID is 54722765.

Thank you Very Happy

Last edited by xpedia321 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 234 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dynamicZX
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:25 pm

If you can liquidate some of your maxed 4's into TE I can sell you a level 1 Elena or Camille.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xpedia321

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:27 pm

dynamicZX wrote:
If you can liquidate some of your maxed 4's into TE I can sell you a level 1 Elena or Camille.

I can't say I'm terribly interested in those 5*s, but if the price is low enough I'd definitely be willing to buy. Do you have an actual TE offer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xpedia321

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:51 am

Edited OP slightly. Please leave more offers! I'll still look at them even if they're not from my list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xpedia321

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:01 am

Bought a Sofia! Closing shop for time being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xpedia321

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Reopening thread to buy another 5*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xpedia321

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:28 am

Edited Title. Please contact me with offers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jilleekim

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:25 pm

wts max sheryl and zhao yu Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cot628
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:30 pm

I have a fresh Joa that I would trade for te and maxed 4*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xpedia321

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:28 am

New original post!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xpedia321

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:55 am

Bump. Changed op.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xpedia321

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:23 pm

Bump. Edited the OP. Thank you in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xpedia321

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:49 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xpedia321

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:05 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xpedia321

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:32 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xpedia321

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:54 am

Edited OP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pwnsicle
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi Smile

Are you interested in a lvl 106 Siever? Would like your max Stray cat + 12 te.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xpedia321

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Pwnsicle wrote:
Hi Smile

Are you interested in a lvl 106 Siever?  Would like your max Stray cat + 12 te.

I'm sorry. I like Siever, but I don't value him that highly. I also don't have 12 TE either way unfortunately Sad Close, but not quite unless I sell some other stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pwnsicle
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi, saw your post and I'm back with Gilberta Razz

I like her quite a bit, but I will be willing to trade for your Kreuz + cat + 7 te. I'm not too sure about Kreuz's value so let me know if i'm overpricing xD

FYI, Gilberta is level 47.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrohm
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Hey,

Yep, I am interested in your Soldado! Take a look at my cards and see if you want to trade her for something.

My mThrain is a unit I don't need atm, so that is something I am willing to trade for at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xpedia321

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Pwnsicle wrote:
Hi, saw your post and I'm back with Gilberta Razz

I like her quite a bit, but I will be willing to trade for your Kreuz + cat + 7 te. I'm not too sure about Kreuz's value so let me know if i'm overpricing xD

FYI, Gilberta is level 47.  

That certainly sounds reasonable. But is there any chance I could pay Kreuz, cat, 5 TE, and a lvl 40 4*? I only ask because that would put me at exactly 0 TE atm Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pwnsicle
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:53 pm

Haha sure, that sounds good. Open trade whenever! I'm online now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xpedia321

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Alrighty, thank you very much! I'll open a trade now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pwnsicle
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:26 pm

You're welcome. Enjoy her ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
florafall

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:30 pm

Hey there Smile I can sell you my maxed Siever for 15 TE. Let me know if you're interested!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Today at 12:20 pm

Back to top Go down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xpedia321 Bazaar! New contest soon! Rare units: Aqua, Praline, Furfur, Witch, etc! Really cheap feeders! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next