HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Random Observations (or What the heck?!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
larrydust
☆☆

PostSubject: Random Observations (or What the heck?!)   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:19 pm

So I've been playing Fantasica for a while now, and while I certainly don't consider myself an expert on the game, I do consider myself to be fairly knowledgeable. But every now and again, I run into something that makes me do a "double-take" and question what I assumed to be true.

Here is an example: I always assumed that melee range was 130, magic range was 150, and missile range was 130-200.

Yesterday I was looking through some cards, and noticed that 5★Camille (melee) has a range of 150! confused This through me for a loop, and I had to check the numbers a few times. A little digging showed 1★Miranda (melee) and 2★Enrique (melee) are both 110 range.

Well that seemed off, so I checked magic cards... And that's when I saw that 4★Prier (magic) has a range of 130! She seems to be the only exception to the 150 range.

These are fairly minor observations, but still shook me up a little by disproving what I thought was a fact. I am curious if others out there have come across little things like that. Little things that evoked a "What the heck?!" response. Please post if you have!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Random Observations (or What the heck?!)   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:52 pm

Yeah, most times Melee=130 Magic=150 Range=150 or 175. Alexander is 200 ranged though, and has the highest range in the game lol. I noticed that, but saw some have a 110 range and other few things. Personally, I like the 175 Range C Speed Ranged types. They generally have the best utility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Random Observations (or What the heck?!)   Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:06 pm

The speed is what kills me, but I know I'm not alone...I mean seriously...Monica is wayyyy faster than lilly!

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Observations (or What the heck?!)   Today at 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Random Observations (or What the heck?!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1