HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 feeding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvolutionIsReal



Join date : 2012-12-05
Posts : 100

PostSubject: feeding   Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:51 pm

is there A guide for feeding. ive been experimenting with it but am still kinda new to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Paintitblackcomics.com
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-22
Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: feeding   Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Aim for training at 10-4. You get a lot of 2* there. Feed it with 11 lvl 1 1* cards and it will go lvl 10. Save a lot of those lvl 10 2* cards and save them to your inbox.


You can save the cards to your inbox by sending trade request to your friends or allies and ask them to cancel. Even if they don't respond, the cards will go to you inbox after 2 days. If they accept it, you can cancel it by the time you get the confirmation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvolutionIsReal



Join date : 2012-12-05
Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: feeding   Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:39 pm

lmnseason wrote:
Aim for training at 10-4. You get a lot of 2* there. Feed it with 11 lvl 1 1* cards and it will go lvl 10. Save a lot of those lvl 10 2* cards and save them to your inbox.


You can save the cards to your inbox by sending trade request to your friends or allies and ask them to cancel. Even if they don't respond, the cards will go to you inbox after 2 days. If they accept it, you can cancel it by the time you get the confirmation.


TY for your input Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Paintitblackcomics.com
larrydust
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-19
Posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: feeding   Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:53 pm

EvolutionIsReal wrote:
is there A guide for feeding. ive been experimenting with it but am still kinda new to it.

The question of feeding/enhancing your cards has been discussed in a fair amount of detail. Try the following two threads for some very helpful information. (You may need to dig a bit tho.)

Leveling and enhancing your cards

Enhancing and Leveling Bookkeeping

I hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-22
Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: feeding   Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:08 pm

EvolutionIsReal wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
Aim for training at 10-4. You get a lot of 2* there. Feed it with 11 lvl 1 1* cards and it will go lvl 10. Save a lot of those lvl 10 2* cards and save them to your inbox.


You can save the cards to your inbox by sending trade request to your friends or allies and ask them to cancel. Even if they don't respond, the cards will go to you inbox after 2 days. If they accept it, you can cancel it by the time you get the confirmation.


TY for your input Smile
I forgot to add, you'll go back to feeding 17-18 lvl 1 1* cards to your 2* cards to lvl 10 after this event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCzl



Join date : 2012-12-18
Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: feeding   Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:46 am

Hey guys, i've got a question. Right now I've tons of lvl 1 2* cards with very little 1* cards so does anyone has any suggestion what can i do with my lvl 1 2* cards? Do i feed my 2* cards with the other 2* cards to get them to the level 10 or something? As in, will that be cost effective?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenneth



Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: feeding   Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:51 am

I was in the same situation, and what I did (in this enhance friendly period) was to make two lv4 bears, and feed one lv4 bears to another along with two *1 cards to make one lv10 bears. You need extra *1 to make lv10 *2 for non-bear *2 for some reason. Is this cost effective? Eh... it's more of emergency method, because you have too many *2 in your hand. After all, instead of one *2 and eleven *1, you have to spend two *2 and six or seven *1 to make one lv10 *2. I don't know this is the best way, but that's how I have been doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCzl



Join date : 2012-12-18
Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: feeding   Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Ahh that sounds like a good way to free up my slots! thanks for the tips man^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-22
Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: feeding   Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:14 pm

xCzl wrote:
Hey guys, i've got a question. Right now I've tons of lvl 1 2* cards with very little 1* cards so does anyone has any suggestion what can i do with my lvl 1 2* cards? Do i feed my 2* cards with the other 2* cards to get them to the level 10 or something? As in, will that be cost effective?

This happens to me a lot of the time too and I just feed them with my other 2* or 3* cards. You might also want to aim for level 10 and up feeders. They will keep your space big and these will be better than level 4s. You can get more exp when enhancing with 30 lvl 10 2* than 70 level 4 2* cards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luxionmk2



Join date : 2012-10-26
Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: feeding   Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:45 pm

If Luna isn't a problem, I think it's best to build 2* and 3* feeders using 1* feeders. It's better to use multiple low level 2* and 3* feeders because you start to lose efficiency when feeding too many lower level cards into higher level ones.

Anyways, it's more effective to feed two Lvl 4 ** into a new card, then it is to upgrade a "feeder" with other feeders. The only reason to build a larger feeder is because of space and Luna.

I have the math and formulas in a google doc spreadsheet, from collecting, looking for patterns, then testing my formulas Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvolutionIsReal



Join date : 2012-12-05
Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: feeding   Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:57 pm

thanks everyone for all the info! very helpful Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Paintitblackcomics.com
kyaaya



Join date : 2012-11-05
Posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: feeding   Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Skip the math and try the calculator. See thread:

http://fantasica.forumotion.co/t2710-card-enhance-calculator

Probably should try to merge the info into Lux's encyclopaedia post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: feeding   Today at 8:49 am

Back to top Go down
 
feeding
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Azalea Feeding
» Feeding a Japanese Maple
» Feeding live liquid spirulina algae???
» Brine shrimp
» How To Breeding Flower horn and Rearing The Fry

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: