HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Merry Xmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Merry Xmas   Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Well, I'm pretty darn stoked for having no work for the next few days. No work but just a series of parties with friends and families. Also got lots of time to play Fantasica but obviously can't take the event seriously. I hope you all have a good time.

So what's you Xmas gonna be like? My xmas has over $1500 worth of alcohol consumed in the next 6 days. Anyone else doing anything unorthodox?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas   Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:08 pm

I don't have any Christmas obligations, so I'm going to take a well-deserved break, and indulge in some "me" time. Smile

Especially looking forward to the Doctor Who Christmas Special on the 25th! Am seriously Who-deprived this year. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xzaral
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas   Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Having no kids of my own, I always volunteer to work to allow as many parents as I can off so they can spend it with their kids (meaning I'll be working long shifts through the end of this year).

The extra money to help compensate for holiday expenses doesn't hurt either, particularly that I'll be doing a new position next year that involves ALOT of traveling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crowex
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas   Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:15 pm

1,500 dollars worth of alcoholic beverages? That sounds delightful :p

I celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve (strange, yeah) and then I celebrate it on the 25th by going with my soon-to-be in-laws and fiance to watch them open up their gifts. It's a little awkward but I enjoy it a whole lot more that way for some reason!

POPULARITY LIST SEASON TWO, WEEK ONE UNDER WAY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas   Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:03 am

I will be just celebrating Christmas wth my wife and my family. I will be also hosting a New Years party at my house Very Happy

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris58jo

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas   Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:47 am

<will be working on Christmas eve and Christmas day... still unsure...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas   Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:58 pm

My friends and I always have parties for the holidays, we already exchanged gifts this year (on friday) and we're going to have a new years hotel party somewhere around new years....

As for time with my family...Im'm sure it'll be pretty darn hectic, it never fails!

I don't even want anything for christmas, so I just asked everyone to buy my dog gifts...We'll see how that goes!

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas   Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:11 am

First year not going home for Christmas, so probably just going to be super lazy and just sloth around the house lol.

Went to a friend's pre-christmas party earlier today, but that about sums up my christmas for this year. Kinda enjoy the non-eventful holiday so far actually, only sad part is missing out on all the good food at christmas dinner Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas   Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:06 pm

I just got back from a party. Recovering from a hungover makes every greasy food darn good. I'll be pigging out this xmas eve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas   Today at 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Merry Xmas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1