HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saruchan

PostSubject: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Hey everyone

I'm Saruchano in Fantasica. If you want to trade, contacting me in the game is by far the fastest way with me.

I'm right now looking for Satie!
I have Mari, Jupi and Veri, willing to trade either one of them for Satie.

To make things easier, just send me a trade with Satie, if you want Mari, put in 1 gold (or 10 or 100, whatever is the lowest you can send), it'll be 2 for Jupi and 3 for Veri. I'll of course send the same amount of gold left.
I need one Satie, so first come, first served. The leftover maidens will be up for sale/trade.
I'm also looking for 4* new event units, trading maidens or other 4* for it. or 1-2 te.

At the moment I can offer:
4* for trade/selling
Gunnel, Magic, Area attack, speed E
Mylene, ranged, speed C
Estlin, Magic, speed D, slow
A few others I think, mobil out of power right now.
1000k luna (Can go up and down, you know the drill...)

I'm mainly looking for 4* I don't have, so pm me in here or in Fantasica with offers
Since I keep getting trades with cards I have no want for, this is the list with cards I have
AKA, the not want list:
4*
Melee
Anton
Fawn
Zenobia
Dhimitrios
Avril
Xiahou Dun
Jiang Wei
missile/ranged
Sergei
Helmuit
Alex
Scarlet
Mylene
Vilhelm
Frank
Santa Karl
Lady Sun
Magic
Maia
Gunnel
Miriam
Estlin
Rema

Please don't offer me any of those, have no interest in them. I'm not selling those either, JFYI....

KIK username: Saruchano

Last edited by Saruchan on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:37 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATB
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:46 pm

TE are Time elixir's they allow you to enter quests without the need to worry about cool down.
They are pretty much this games main currency for higher * cards.

Starting the game off you should be building up your luna and checking these forums for people selling cards for luna.
Just look around someone is always there to help newer players.

Well have fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saruchan

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Oh, right. I guess Pots are potions then? That way it makes sense. I have 8 TEs then, not really using them as I don't mind the waiting once in a while...

And since I'm not really a new user any more, over the first week and all, I doubt I'll get any special treatment... I'm in no rush to get cards, as I wrote, emptied my pocket and bought the big card box and was lucky enough to get a single 5* card. This is more like... Me hoping someone might throw me a random offer, mainly I'm hoping to trade Maia to another 4* card.

Thanks a lot for the help, I'll just browse the forum and try to make heads and tails of everything ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iluc051207
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:10 pm

i can sell you 5 random 4* for 4 te, will make sure its different cards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saruchan

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Yes, saw you and will try to send trade, hopefully I'll find out how to add the right things....

Edit:
Sent trade, it should be right ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saruchan

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:25 pm

New in trade, 3 Lady Sun, 4* ranged, speed D and poison.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fentrus

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:13 pm

i like to buy one of the Sun for a Te ^^
my ID is 58915426
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:36 pm

Is it possible for me to trade you a 4* for lady sun? Look at my link and see which one you might want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saruchan

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Well, I'm in that situation that I have 2 lady sun left and four interested.
Fentrus:
I prefer a card for card trade over TE, sorry, but I'm more into albuming that way. Can you write down some offers?

Isylia:
I'm sorry, you are a little too late I'm afraid. If I don't get offers from the two I have hanging tomorrow I'll throw you a pm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:07 pm

Saruchan wrote:
Well, I'm in that situation that I have 2 lady sun left and four interested.
Fentrus:
I prefer a card for card trade over TE, sorry, but I'm more into albuming that way. Can you write down some offers?

Isylia:
I'm sorry, you are a little too late I'm afraid. If I don't get offers from the two I have hanging tomorrow I'll throw you a pm.

Ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fentrus

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:44 pm

the card i can offer is:
Julian 3* lvl 12
Johann 3* lvl 1
Katharine 3* lvl 15
Maksim*3 lvl 1
havent got my hand on any higher card then my leader and santa karl =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saruchan

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:02 pm

I'm sorry, I'm really only looking for 4* cards at the moment. So, sorry I wasn't clear, but I'm getting offers from three different places, so I couldn't remove the 1TE deal before now even though I had the offers I wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:35 am

I just got lady sun from my sister today so I'm withdrawing my offer. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaelar

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:47 am

I sent a trade with alex, a 4*. I'd take lady sun or a time elixir for her if you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saruchan

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:14 pm

I already have Alex, so sorry, not interested in her. Also, I want to clear things out, I really prefer card 4 card trade over TE trading...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saruchan

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:10 pm

Bumping
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saruchan

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:55 am

Updated with te offer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saphyu

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:45 pm

Can I buy a lady sun please 62516185
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gotmilk78
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:50 pm

lady sun Xiahou Dun Jiang Wei
for robert and alfred and le christof

Last edited by gotmilk78 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldpeak1t
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:32 pm

what are the levels for your cards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
winzboyz
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:37 am

lady sun for macaron lv.1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saruchan

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Okay, update. No lady suns left, sorry. I was unable to get on here and got offers in game.
Xiahou Dun Jiang Wei Not up for sale, I was stating which cards I had and didn't wanted in offer.

The cards are untrained unless something else is stated.
So, hope this will clear up things. Sorry for the late reply, but my laptop was at repair....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saruchan

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:38 am

Updated, looking for Satie and new event 4*s.
Have Mari, Jupi and Veni for trade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saruchan

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:33 am

Maiden bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!   Today at 1:51 am

Back to top Go down

Trading or selling 4* card. Maiden trade! Want to buy new event units!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1