HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Well I regret buying in-app purchases now.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FateXero

PostSubject: Well I regret buying in-app purchases now.   Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:21 am

So I have the Apple Ipod Touch 4th Genereation running ios 5.1.1, and this game will not work at all. Ever since the Soul Hunters event was released I could not download the latest data, and have not been able to play this game at all. I really hate the idea of having one account per device, because the problem would be solved if I could just transfer my account to my Google Nexus 7, but no that stupid rule. Basically the problem I have is every time I try to download the latest data it would crash and just go back to the home screen, I've tried it several times and even tried reinstalling the game several times. I even contacted Mobage about this problem and this is what they told me and it wasn't even a solution. I've spent almost 200$ just on this app.

Quote :
Hello,

Thank you for sending us this inquiry. Please provide us the following information so that we can properly assist you with this concern:

Registered Gamer name:
Registered Email:
Device type:
Device OS:
Mobage ID:
Game Name:
Game version:

We hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
The Fantasica Support Team

Quote :
Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

Thank you for contacting us. Regarding your concern, we advice you to use the cache cleaner.

Below is the URL of said cache cleaner
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9790759/Mobage/MobageCacheCleanWest_FANTASICA.html

A note upon the use of cache cleaner
- Above URL is temporary. Therefore, there is a possibility it may be removed
- Kindly install the apk file that you downloaded from above URL
- You are required to agree on the terms of agreement that displays when you run the cache cleaner

As always, your continued patronage is very important to us. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For ongoing service requests, we ask that you retain any previous relevant emails in order to facilitate the support process. Thank you again for playing Fantasica and we look forward to hearing from you again.

^ Are you kidding me? That's only for android users.

Quote :
Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team again.

Regarding your concern, we would like to ask you to provide the following details for us to investigate the matter further:

1) What was the current situation (situation when the message popped up) when you received the error message?
2) When did you update the application? (Date and time)
3) We would like to ask for a more elaborate description of what happened, like:
a. "The download suddenly stopped during the process of downloading."
b. "The error message showed up after downloading."
c. "I was able to download completely but when I start the app, an error message shows up."

** If the above examples are different from what you have experienced, we would like to ask you to kindly elaborate the situation further. We apologize for the inconvenience but we ask for your cooperation regarding this matter.

As always, your continued patronage is very important to us. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For ongoing service requests, we ask that you retain any previous relevant emails in order to facilitate the support process. Thank you again for playing Fantasica and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Kind regards,

Quote :
Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

Quote :
Regarding your inquiry, we have forwarded it to our technical department and we are currently investigating the issue on our side. We shall get back to you as soon as we receive the resolution you need.

Kind regards,

Regarding your concern, we advise you to use this new cache cleaner.

Below is the URL of said cache cleaner
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9790759/Mobage/MobageCacheCleanWest_FANTASICA2.html

A note upon the use of cache cleaner
- Above URL is temporary. Therefore, there is a possibility it may be removed
- Kindly install the apk file that you downloaded from above URL
- You are required to agree on the terms of agreement that displays when you run the cache cleaner

If the problem still persists even after restarting, kindly do the following:

?For ANDROID user
- Use Mobage Cache Cleaner and re-install

?For iOS user
- Delete application and re-install

As always, your continued patronage is very important to us. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For ongoing service requests, we ask that you retain any previous relevant emails in order to facilitate the support process. Thank you again for playing Fantasica and we look forward to hear from you again.

Kind regards,
^ You're kidding me right?

Finally...
Quote :

With regard to your concern, we are currently investigating the cause of the update issue and will inform you once it is fixed. We ask for your patience on this matter.

Kind regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icklebit

PostSubject: Re: Well I regret buying in-app purchases now.   Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Pretty much. Their support so far hasn't done anything for me ... I had to contact Apple for refunds when their app crashed when I was making purchases and didn't give me my points (but charged my account) ... Then ever since the xmas event started I can't do any quests - it crashes immediately.

This team is really doing a terrible job right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rourou1423
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Well I regret buying in-app purchases now.   Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Quote :
Quote:
I updated my game through Google Play, got the "Error parsing data!" message, and was unable to launch the app. I finally found a work-around and I am now back in the game.

Reinstalling the app from Google Play did not work, but I noticed that the game version was 1.9.0.2.4, with the desktop icon of Gremory. I ended up downloading an older version (1.7.0.8 ) from a third-party site. I allowed it to update only from within the app, I did not update it through Google Play. (The older version I installed has Avril on the desktop icon.)

If you need to do this, you will need to enter Settings>Applications and check "Unknown Sources." Then go to the third-party website which contains an older version of Fantasica and download/install it. Once this is done, you can uncheck "Unknown Sources" if you like.

The website I used to download the older version is: http://www.androidgamesroom.com/stand-alone-games/83967.htm (I have used this site to download a few apps before and have never found any problems.)

I am currently back inside Fantasica, running version 1.7.0.8.

sorry but u can try go install from this website? i dunno if they support ios, just trying to help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Well I regret buying in-app purchases now.   Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:28 pm

It is only "one account per device" if you are multi-accounting and have registered both devices. If you had one account and two devices you can freely switch between them.

Also have you tried restoring you iPod touch 4gen? I have one too and it works just fine except on certain missions.

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I regret buying in-app purchases now.   Today at 7:30 am

Back to top Go down

Well I regret buying in-app purchases now.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1