HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

I was one day away...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zachay2000

PostSubject: I was one day away...   Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:16 pm

I log in today to try to get my premium ticket from the login bonus but they changed it up on me. I just needed to vent because this is bull. Well hopefully I can now get the 4*+ tickets from login bonus instead because if I get another 2* or 3* from the premium tickets I'll freak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I was one day away...   Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:22 pm

From my 11 tickets, I got 2 4*, 4 3* and 5 2*. I guess free is not the greatest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I was one day away...   Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:26 pm

zachay2000 wrote:
I log in today to try to get my premium ticket from the login bonus but they changed it up on me. I just needed to vent because this is bull. Well hopefully I can now get the 4*+ tickets from login bonus instead because if I get another 2* or 3* from the premium tickets I'll freak.
In all fairness, we have been warned that the Login Bingo was being taken down. They gave us a week's notice. I'm not very happy about it either because I wasn't far from completing my bingo as well, but we can't say that it was sprung on us without warning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zachay2000

PostSubject: Re: I was one day away...   Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:17 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
zachay2000 wrote:
In all fairness, we have been warned that the Login Bingo was being taken down. They gave us a week's notice. I'm not very happy about it either because I wasn't far from completing my bingo as well, but we can't say that it was sprung on us without warning.

Yeah I know they were going to take it down, but it sucks all the same. Oh well, at least I can look forward to the next couple of events. Chirstmas Event is cool but I don't have loads of money to spend on it, looking forward to the next one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: I was one day away...   Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:36 pm

The new login bonus looks exactly like the one we had before bing, which means regular old premium ticket. Still, you get one every 5 days, not every month!

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I was one day away...   Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:38 am

predator852 wrote:
The new login bonus looks exactly like the one we had before bing, which means regular old premium ticket. Still, you get one every 5 days, not every month!
the login bingo wait isn't once a month, right? i think we get two tix (in total) from one bingo card, right?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I was one day away...   Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:38 am

lmnseason wrote:
From my 11 tickets, I got 2 4*, 4 3* and 5 2*. I guess free is not the greatest.
better than me... same number of tickets... i got like 3 3* and the rest and all 2*...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was one day away...   Today at 12:44 pm

Back to top Go down

I was one day away...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: