HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:46 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:31 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:16 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:49 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:55 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-24
Posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:25 pm

I'm not really comfortable giving the price on some of those cards, since I am not great at price checking. I do know that Yuki is pretty low right now, due to her 30 deploy cost. I have seen her between 40-60 TE. My friend sold his Lily for 80 Te.


I do know that the lowest cards are drawn from packs, I've heard Rouge is going 400 TE, and I saw Dorthea for that price recently. I think Vlad's price is going down as well, between 500-600 TE. However, my observations from trades have been that pure TE is worth a lot more than just the base value of cards themselves. For example, I may have Ivy that is worth 100 TE, but trading it to someone they have to sell it for the max price. So if I trade card for card she may only be worth 80 TE. So if you are trying to trade 5* cards for a 6* be prepared to offer a little over the worth of them for the price. I've heard that whatever you do don't buy Alexander, since he's the the Hrwrm or Sogno of 6*s.

Also I think it's better to have a well rounded team of 5*s and save up for a 6* rather than just have one 6*. That's just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:24 pm

aubade888 wrote:
I'm not really comfortable giving the price on some of those cards, since I am not great at price checking. I do know that Yuki is pretty low right now, due to her 30 deploy cost. I have seen her between 40-60 TE. My friend sold his Lily for 80 Te.


I do know that the lowest cards are drawn from packs, I've heard Rouge is going 400 TE, and I saw Dorthea for that price recently. I think Vlad's price is going down as well, between 500-600 TE. However, my observations from trades have been that pure TE is worth a lot more than just the base value of cards themselves. For example, I may have Ivy that is worth 100 TE, but trading it to someone they have to sell it for the max price. So if I trade card for card she may only be worth 80 TE. So if you are trying to trade 5* cards for a 6* be prepared to offer a little over the worth of them for the price. I've heard that whatever you do don't buy Alexander, since he's the the Hrwrm or Sogno of 6*s.

Also I think it's better to have a well rounded team of 5*s and save up for a 6* rather than just have one 6*. That's just my opinion though.

Yea.. U are probably right in say that pure TEs are more valuable than the based value of the cards itself.. But I also notice now not many ppl have alot of TEs they can spent on trading for cards so I would have tot cards for cards trade is easily..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-24
Posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:32 pm

niteng85 wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
I'm not really comfortable giving the price on some of those cards, since I am not great at price checking. I do know that Yuki is pretty low right now, due to her 30 deploy cost. I have seen her between 40-60 TE. My friend sold his Lily for 80 Te.


I do know that the lowest cards are drawn from packs, I've heard Rouge is going 400 TE, and I saw Dorthea for that price recently. I think Vlad's price is going down as well, between 500-600 TE. However, my observations from trades have been that pure TE is worth a lot more than just the base value of cards themselves. For example, I may have Ivy that is worth 100 TE, but trading it to someone they have to sell it for the max price. So if I trade card for card she may only be worth 80 TE. So if you are trying to trade 5* cards for a 6* be prepared to offer a little over the worth of them for the price. I've heard that whatever you do don't buy Alexander, since he's the the Hrwrm or Sogno of 6*s.

Also I think it's better to have a well rounded team of 5*s and save up for a 6* rather than just have one 6*. That's just my opinion though.

Yea.. U are probably right in say that pure TEs are more valuable than the based value of the cards itself.. But I also notice now not many ppl have alot of TEs they can spent on trading for cards so I would have tot cards for cards trade is easily..

In the current card economy it's a bit easier to trade card for card. I am trying to trade maxed 5* for low lvl ones to get better cards. Many of the card prices are lower, but many of them demand TE exclusively. I am planning on taking a break from traiding until here is an influx of TE and it's devalued a bit more. But yeah, as always if you can find a good deal go for it XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:45 pm

aubade888 wrote:
niteng85 wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
I'm not really comfortable giving the price on some of those cards, since I am not great at price checking. I do know that Yuki is pretty low right now, due to her 30 deploy cost. I have seen her between 40-60 TE. My friend sold his Lily for 80 Te.


I do know that the lowest cards are drawn from packs, I've heard Rouge is going 400 TE, and I saw Dorthea for that price recently. I think Vlad's price is going down as well, between 500-600 TE. However, my observations from trades have been that pure TE is worth a lot more than just the base value of cards themselves. For example, I may have Ivy that is worth 100 TE, but trading it to someone they have to sell it for the max price. So if I trade card for card she may only be worth 80 TE. So if you are trying to trade 5* cards for a 6* be prepared to offer a little over the worth of them for the price. I've heard that whatever you do don't buy Alexander, since he's the the Hrwrm or Sogno of 6*s.

Also I think it's better to have a well rounded team of 5*s and save up for a 6* rather than just have one 6*. That's just my opinion though.

Yea.. U are probably right in say that pure TEs are more valuable than the based value of the cards itself.. But I also notice now not many ppl have alot of TEs they can spent on trading for cards so I would have tot cards for cards trade is easily..

In the current card economy it's a bit easier to trade card for card. I am trying to trade maxed 5* for low lvl ones to get better cards. Many of the card prices are lower, but many of them demand TE exclusively. I am planning on taking a break from traiding until here is an influx of TE and it's devalued a bit more. But yeah, as always if you can find a good deal go for it XD

Yea.. waiting for the next arena.. Very Happy thanks mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvolutionIsReal



Join date : 2012-12-05
Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:12 pm

i think i posted in wrong area. sorry Smile


Last edited by EvolutionIsReal on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Paintitblackcomics.com
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 pm

EvolutionIsReal wrote:
im curious about this as well. please pm me if u find anything out Smile

okay.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:43 am

Actually I think Joachim and Sofia are still pretty decent units.. somewhere in the Tier 1 of 5*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:45 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eiben231



Join date : 2012-12-09
Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:49 am

can i trade my patri lvl91 and prier for max lily?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Achieve
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-21
Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:35 am

So I guess u do not want max 6* Alex for those right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:28 am

No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:58 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:27 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:12 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:56 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:53 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:58 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cot628
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-15
Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:34 am

Prices of 5 have gone down u may need to add
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vargasc85



Join date : 2012-10-24
Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:05 am

That offer could get you a Charles or Doro if a player wants those.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Yea.. I notice it has go down.. But the most I could add a Melissa and Antilope..

Doro will be good too... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters   Today at 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Selling Limited Edition 5* Monsters
» New limited edition set from Alpine Miniatures
» SCHLEICH 72003, another limited edition?
» [OCG] Dimension Box (Limited Edition)
» Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: