HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Hey guys,

Just like the title says, I want to trade my cards for cards from my wishlist/TE/ a mix of both. If you think some cards are overpriced, that's because those are my favorite ones Razz.

for offers you can also kik me @benizora

Cards I have for sale:

6 :star:units:
lvl 140 Epicharis [500 TE pure or 600 TE card value]

5 Like a Star @ heaven units:
100 Aludra [150 TE]
120 Melpha [50 TE]

rare 4 :star:cards:
fresh Topacio [3 TE]
fresh Gibson [2 TE]

3 :star:cards:
Heinz <- trade for other LE 3* (like Teresia)
Prudence <- trade for other LE 3*
Sheena <- trade for other LE 3*

Recruitable 4 :star:event monsters:
lvl 10 Hraesvelgr [6 TE]

Personal Inventory (NOT intended for sale/trade):
Spoiler:

The cards I'm looking for atm are (sorted by priority):

6 Like a Star @ heaven:
Isabelle
Marybell
Aragon
Neon
Alt
Fenrir had her but looking for her again Very Happy

5 Like a Star @ heaven:
Rosier <3
Constance Get Smile
Elizabeth(u) GET!!! Very Happy
Erhard(u) Get
Catherine GET \o/
Xmas Lieselotte Got her
Lana GOT HER!
Boleyn Got her ^^
Kyo got her
Sleipnir(u) got her

All of those can be any level! I can probably only do a card trade if it's involving those cards. If anyone's interested, just write me a pm here in the Forum or hit me up ingame (ingame response will always be the fastest though ^^).

I'll be awaiting your offers ^^.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by nakuai on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:22 am; edited 152 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:49 pm

I removed your other thread. Please re-read the trading center rules and note that each member may only have one thread at a time in the Trading Center. If you wish to trade something different, please edit and bump this thread. This will serve as your only warning. Creation of another thread in the trading center will result in a temp ban.

Thank you! Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Oh ok... I'm sorry, it seems I misunderstood Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:13 am

Is no one willing to trade a 5 Like a Star @ heaven phantom? I can now offer 7 TP and 6 Pot and a lvl 44 Chris...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaelar

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:30 am

You can't trade the items with a p next to them. It's what the p means.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:17 am

Oh I see... And here I was getting happy for nothing Razz... Anyway thanks for telling me ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:52 am

-bump-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:55 pm

-bump-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:06 pm

-update-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:01 am

-bump-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:43 am

-updated-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lordstrell

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:57 am

Well i have plenty of 4*s for trade but if it's the monster card form i'd have to see something more before adding in a 5*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:45 am

I won't add anything more, because I have nothing more to offer atm... Sleipnir alone is worth around 20 TE even in monster form and he's recruitable so I think it's a fair offer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:46 am

nakuai wrote:
Hey guys,

I got a Sleipnir(M) from the recent event but I (sadly) have no means to recruit him :/. So I'm looking to trade him for my first 5* Unit (preferably lvl 1 and mid tier). If anyone's interested, just write me a pm here in the Forum or hit me up ingame.

I'll be awaiting your offers ^^.

Thanks for your time.

PS: I also want to trade Cats for 3 SSL

just level it to like lv40 and then gather as much sss as you can and see if mina gives a favorable answer. if she doesnt then you can still use the sss to trade for TE or use in your trade for a 5*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:47 am

nakuai wrote:
I won't add anything more, because I have nothing more to offer atm... Sleipnir alone is worth around 20 TE even in monster form and he's recruitable so I think it's a fair offer...

Yes you can get a 5* for 20TE worth however...its like low end 5* that you will have difficulty selling or trading up with later on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:55 am

Well I'm not aiming for the best 5* here ^^ just for my first one... I think I should still be able to trade her for 30 or so TE once she's maxed regardless what tier she is... or not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:38 am

nakuai wrote:
Well I'm not aiming for the best 5* here ^^ just for my first one... I think I should still be able to trade her for 30 or so TE once she's maxed regardless what tier she is... or not?

for example Rem she's a low end 5* but decent to use, but because she so very common almost no one wants her. and 30TE is her maxed price if that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:41 am

hmm... well... do you have one you could offer me then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:45 am

Isylia wrote:

just level it to like lv40 and then gather as much sss as you can and see if mina gives a favorable answer. if she doesnt then you can still use the sss to trade for TE or use in your trade for a 5*

btw... to even get a decent chance to recruit Sleipnir i would need at least 500 - 600 sss... I don't think I can get so many in just 2 days through training... and I don't have enough TE to get any SSL...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:53 am

-update-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:02 pm

-bump-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elruth

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Hi, question, does the level of the monster helps with the recruiting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:13 pm

i have a Sleipnir(m) that I would be willing to trade for patricia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Elruth wrote:
Hi, question, does the level of the monster helps with the recruiting?

Yeah it seems so... just use this thread for reference

-> http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3227-recruitment-recruit-chaos-7th-january-to-9th-january
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:20 pm

joeladams20 wrote:
i have a Sleipnir(m) that I would be willing to trade for patricia

No thanks I'm specifically looking for Sleipnir as a unit since I'm not able to recruit her as a monster atm...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more   Today at 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down

My Little Shop || taking offers on Epicharis and more
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next