HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
weakktee

PostSubject: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:52 pm

Title says all. I was once a new player like everyone and understand the difficult of getting a 5*without spending too much money.
I have decide to give out 5 of my card collections for new players. The offer are only for those who fufill these conditions:

1) you must be a NEW player. i will view you profile to determine this. Basically i will be looking at your event rank, album collection, level and your wall.

2) you must NOT have any 5* in your possession.

the cards i giving away are as follows

Plautia -11 MAXED 4* (at least one of them must be a EVENT 4*)

Erhard MAXED - 12 MAXED 4* (at least one of them must be a EVENT 4*)

Sitri -9 MAXED 4* (at least one of them must be a EVENT 4*)

Werewolf -14 MAXED 4* (at least one of them must be a EVENT 4*)

H.helmut MAXED -8 MAXED 4* (at least one of them must be a EVENT 4*)

Might be abit hard to have so many MAXED 4* so i will allow a
COMBINATION of MAXED 3*s/TEs/POTIONS together with MAXED 4*

Leave your offer on this thread (Don't flood my PMs please) and IN GAME ID here and i will get back to you when i wake up in the morning. I want this to be OPEN and TRANSPARENT.

Hope to give out all 5 of them at the end of Chirstmas Very Happy

Last edited by weakktee on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weakktee

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:52 pm

bumped. pls post offer here instead of PM

If none can hit the target then the card will go to the highest eligible offer after Chirstmas

Currently highest offer

Werewolf

howiepowie0 30791734
MAXED
Caym, Furfur, Remika, Oneiro, Samantha, Ghost, Agnes, Frankenstein

Sitri

Peridot 58431488

1. Max Zenobia
2. Max Anthony
3. Max Partenope
4. Max Vilhelm
5. Max Mermaid Unit
6. 63 Livia (she is an event 4*, right?) yes
7. 71 Arvil (does Arvil count an event 4*?) yes
8. 62 Traum (does Dream breaker count an event 4*?) yes
9. 37 Gunnel
10. 35 Scarlet
11. 25 Romanovich
12. 6 pot & 5te

Last edited by weakktee on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zrz1919

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:10 pm

new players would not have 11 max 4*s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weakktee

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:38 pm

zrz1919 wrote:
new players would not have 11 max 4*s

point noted. lowering them by abit. Can mixed in TEs/Pots to make up the difference
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:13 pm

Hi. I am a new player looking for a good 5*. I bought a mega box but still got no 5* in the last event, and no matter how hard I tried, I still can't get a high rank by using my 4*s /_\
I appreciate your offer very much. I borrowed some max 4*s from my friend, hoping that, with my own 4*s, will be able to buy sitri from you.
Here is the list of my units for exchange:

1. Max Arvil
2. Max Gunnel
3. 71 Romanovich
4. 62 Traum
5. 35 Scarlet
6. 40te

I am still leveling up the rest. I hope I will make it before Christmas.
Would you hold Sitri for me?
Thank you very much.

Last edited by Peridot on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:17 pm

lol how new is new? Few days weeks or months? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:23 pm

I don't think new players should aim at those expensive LE 5*s. 2 low tier 5* is better then only 1 high tier 5* in most occasion.
And I seriously suggest to avoid these multiple trades.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:24 pm

cmud2007 wrote:
I don't think new players should aim at those expensive LE 5*s. 2 low tier 5* is better then only 1 high tier 5* in most occasion.

ah noted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Yeah dude new players are probably only gonna have one max 4* if that lol plus like cmud said those are pretty high tier 5*s (well most of them are) plus I agree with the whole multiple trade thing, to many scams occur that way. It's generous of u to do this for new players but you would have to trade different 5*s like Adolph or Julia ya know? Any low tier 5* would do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zSly

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:36 pm

;-; awesome idea! but... why do i feel that adding rogether the TE worth for those maxed 4*s will essentially be around the same price as buying the unit itself... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:40 pm

Isylia wrote:
cmud2007 wrote:

ah noted.

Multiple trade? Ah I see.
What do people usually give for exchange before the last trade?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Peridot wrote:
Isylia wrote:
cmud2007 wrote:

ah noted.

Well in this case if its for like lets say 9 max 4* for one he would probably do it like the guy sends 5 max 4*s and then the seller gives 1k luna then the buyer sends the rest of the 4*s and then the seller would give the 5* in the trade with the rest of the 4*s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:47 pm

BigMastaB97 wrote:
Peridot wrote:
Isylia wrote:
cmud2007 wrote:

ah noted.

Well in this case if its for like lets say 9 max 4* for one he would probably do it like the guy sends 5 max 4*s and then the seller gives 1k luna then the buyer sends the rest of the 4*s and then the seller would give the 5* in the trade with the rest of the 4*s

So it's better to trade my 4*s for te and make it as one trade?
I doubt I can find a buyer for all of them /.\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weakktee

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:26 am

Thanks for all the comments. I do have my own definition for newer players so i will view your profile first.

The MAXED 4* is roughly a guideline. you can also trade something of equal value if you do not have it. If you find my price is about the same as the other sellers, feel free to trade from the others.

You can always sell your maxed 4* for TEs and trade with me to avoid multiple trades. But please check your price before selling to avoid under-selling to high level players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:37 am

weakktee wrote:
Thanks for all the comments. I do have my own definition for newer players so i will view your profile first.

The MAXED 4* is roughly a guideline. you can also trade something of equal value if you do not have it. If you find my price is about the same as the other sellers, feel free to trade from the others.

You can always sell your maxed 4* for TEs and trade with me to avoid multiple trades. But please check your price before selling to avoid under-selling to high level players.

So is my offer good enough for sitri?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weakktee

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:40 am

if there is no better offer than it is yours at the end of Christmas. It will work something like a auction. Hope to give out all the cards Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:17 am

weakktee wrote:
bumped. pls post offer here instead of PM

If none can hit the target then the card will go to the highest eligible offer after Chirstmas

Currently highest offer

Werewolf

howiepowie0 30791734
MAXED
Caym, Furfur, Remika, Oneiro, Samantha, Ghost, Agnes, Frankenstein

Sitri

Peridot 58431488

1. Max Zenobia
2. Max Anthony
3. Max Partenope
4. Max Vilhelm
5. Max Mermaid Unit
6. 63 Livia (she is an event 4*, right?) yes
7. 71 Arvil (does Arvil count an event 4*?) yes
8. 62 Traum (does Dream breaker count an event 4*?) yes
9. 37 Gunnel
10. 35 Scarlet
11. 25 Romanovich
12. 6 pot & 5te

Can I make any changes? Say if I manage to sell some for te
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weakktee

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:04 am

sure you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TFYLexx

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:24 am

That offer costs me a big lol.
One maxed 4* costs between 10 and 20 TE event 4* even more i saw some for 30TE
So youre offers are between 150-250TE ea xD
Nice try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gamestyler.at
weakktee

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:27 am

TFYLexx wrote:
That offer costs me a big lol.
One maxed 4* costs between 10 and 20 TE event 4* even more i saw some for 30TE
So youre offers are between 150-250TE ea xD
Nice try.

To each his each. normal MAXED 4* is only 10 TE to me. And event ones depends on their stats. if you feel that his cards are worth 150-250TE then please buy it from him so that he can trade for his own 5*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCooki3s

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:05 pm

weakktee wrote:

2) you must NOT have any 5* in your possession.

But howpiepowie0 has a 5*. o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:12 pm

u expect a new player to have at least 8 maxed 4*?!?

heck, i dun even have that many and i've been playing for 3-4 months now... errr... so, am i a new player?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thyrifing
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:43 pm

I started playing yesterday, but i have 4x5*, i got deese and pet something, changed them for 4 lvled 5* cards. But i also got a max 4* card, if u want to trade :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weakktee

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:20 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakano-Azusa

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:27 am

Which level is your wwu?
if it`s level is high I will Trade 95Rose , 10te and kyo(or yuki) for wwu

and look at my ID then you will know that I am a little new player tongue

My goal when I enter this game is wwu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)   Today at 9:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Exchange your MAXED 4*s for your FIRST 5* during this Chirstmas!! (offer valid ONLY for NEW players !!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next