HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Rant:Don't post a unit in trade!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dekaden

PostSubject: Rant:Don't post a unit in trade!!!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:44 am

Please people stop putting units on your trade shop post and them marking them NFS/NFT. We don't care what you have in your personal deck. We just want to know what you are actually selling. Who cares if you have cards in your deck your proud of. It's irritating to click on your post declaring 5/6 stars only to find those are NFS/NFT and the only thing actually for sale is some crappy freebie 4 stars. Be honest. I'm okay with posts that don't get updated frequently or you strike past sales and leave them posted. That actually helps to let people know you no longer have that unit for sale and it helps gauge prices for future sales. But if its not for sale then stop wasting everyone's time and leave it off the list. We know you worked hard/spent lots of money to get that unit, good for you but please please stop making listings in trade if you don't want to trade them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyalGargoyle
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Rant:Don't post a unit in trade!!!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:56 am

Personally I think they put NFS/NFT so you make an overpriced offer for them because they won't sell them otherwise. That would be a good marketing trick cause still every card has it's price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dekaden

PostSubject: Re: Rant:Don't post a unit in trade!!!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:11 am

On a good unit I just list it and let them know its one of my main cards or that I'm attached to it but everything has a price. Just seems like a lot of people just want you to know they have some good cards. Your right though maybe they are just marketing geniuses and I'm behind the curve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Rant:Don't post a unit in trade!!!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:52 am

Lol!!! Why waste time ranting on this?! You're wasting your time

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Rant:Don't post a unit in trade!!!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:27 pm

I actually agree with this. Your shop shouldn't be advertising what you're not selling. People who enter the forums aren't interested in your party roster. When you advertise selling 4-5*s you better be damn sure that you're selling the ones listed up there instead of wasting people's time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Rant:Don't post a unit in trade!!!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:01 pm

I don't really care if an item is not for sale. I just hate it when I click a thread titled "WTS 4*,5*" and find out the only things available are 4* cards.

I just respectfully move away from the thread and find better or the right deal elsewhere. There are 400,000 users registered on the game. I don't think there's room for one person to make it's own self special compared to others. Anyways, GG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Rant:Don't post a unit in trade!!!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Lol, I've thought this same thing many times myself...and I think about it when I put things up in my shop.

I often write things like "really attached but you can send offers" or "Not really for trade but show me what you've got" just because 1. It reduces the amount of offers you get and 2. the offers you do get are ones that reach your level of expectation.

But, at the same time, I've been accused of trying to cheat people by valuing my cards too high. Like Lmnseason said, there are 400k registered users in this game. I have one of the many Alister's floating around. She's one of my favorite cards, and to me I want no less than 150te for her. IDC what everyone else is selling her for. If you like their prices so much, trade with them.

I do not feel bad for asking for more than the next guy. I'm nt the only seller, and I'm not forcing my cards onto you, so take the trade or walk away, don't call me a cheater.

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant:Don't post a unit in trade!!!   Today at 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Rant:Don't post a unit in trade!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1