HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

WALKTHROUGH - Free Player

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
azaelia

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:27 am

Quote :

It is about half a day to max level a 4 Like a Star @ heaven card so you should be able to produce a good bunch within a month using your free time.

Hi, I would like your advice on how you max level a 4* card in half a day?? Do you already have plenty of 1 or 2* feeder cards available?

Thanks in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emevolii

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:00 pm

yeah right! started a week ago and I got a unit limit of 65.. Its rly troublesome and expensive to enhance with feeders like this. So all I do is grinding quest 24-6 but it takes so much Time to farm a 4*. Even got 1400 of those event flowers now... but just 1 maxed 4* Sad

Also I'd like to ask if you guys could recommend a good 5* which aint too expensive Smile
I checked the forum traders here but they are all rly expensive so I'd like to know which card I should go for and post on player's walls ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:28 pm

azaelia wrote:
Quote :

It is about half a day to max level a 4 Like a Star @ heaven card so you should be able to produce a good bunch within a month using your free time.

Hi, I would like your advice on how you max level a 4* card in half a day?? Do you already have plenty of 1 or 2* feeder cards available?

Thanks in advance Smile

Max 4* = 191,600xp
Quest 2-7 = 308xp per minute
308 x 60(1hr) = 18,480xp per hour
191,600 / 18,480 = 10.36 hours or 10hrs 20mins (roughly)

Basically it takes under half a day to max a 4* in terms of hours per day.
Most people don't have the ability OR patience to sit around for 10 hours
grinding quest 2-7. If you spend an hour or two every day repeating quest
2-7 over and over you will max 4*s quite quick. Try multitasking Fantasica
with watching TV shows or movies. It goes by quicker and avoids the
feeling of boredom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dizz1986

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:42 am

i see you mentioned that it takes 17 1* to level up a rav. bear to lvl 10 at least

here are a few questions i hope you have the time to address:

1. but just curious if you have this information, is it possible to max a 4* card by enhancing on one go? or will you just get it halfway there?

2. how many lvl 10 2* feeders do you recommend to use at once for a 4* / 5*?

thank you so much

and by the way. LOVE THIS GUIDE. awesome job. kudos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Dizz1986 wrote:
i see you mentioned that it takes 17 1* to level up a rav. bear to lvl 10 at least

here are a few questions i hope you have the time to address:

1. but just curious if you have this information, is it possible to max a 4* card by enhancing on one go? or will you just get it halfway there?

2. how many lvl 10 2* feeders do you recommend to use at once for a 4* / 5*?

thank you so much

and by the way. LOVE THIS GUIDE. awesome job. kudos.

1. It is but you will need 2* and 3* cards at level 20+ or few maxed 2* and 3* cards. Not sure how many it takes so I have no specific answer to that. My apologies. There are other people here who know the calculations though.

2. If I am enhancing my 4* cards, I just use as much as I can. Unlike many, I only enhance during panel events with the bonuses. Panel event bonuses really good. You can level other feeders up to 10 with 11 level 1 1* cards. I leveled some 5* monster cards and I often use 30-40 cards. Some of my feeders are around 20-30+. Few of my feeder are maxed 3* or 4*. I have been playing for a while and able to afford these high level feeders now so it's no biggy. After you get your first 6*, everything's different.

If you are a beginner, I suggest you just save up level 4 2* cards or 10. You can also wait for panel events to make the most out of all your cards. Right now, I have 1000+ or maybe around 2000+ now on my gift box. I have been buying and collecting feeders since the last panel event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asephra

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Thanks for writing this guide! Learned a lot! I started playing a month ago, and got hooked and didn't think to research info until now. Glad I stumbled upon this forum Very Happy

[ Didn't even know what TE meant until 1.5 weeks ago >.> ]

I was able to draw a 5* (Elena / Poison) when I completed my first Bingo grid so she's been my lead.

Whenever I get a new 4* event card though I get shiny object syndrome and I want to level them all equally but now I know to focus maxing my lead first tongue

Anyway, will watch this topic for updates. ^^ Thanks!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
demonflowers

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Wow. This was so helpful, thank you SO MUCH. I've been kinda confused as to how some of this stuff works and now everything is so clear. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuhajin

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:24 am

Thanks for this thread, it really helps me. Can you update it with the new Harps of ruin (to get Arakhne).

Also, to get a 5* card is more difficult now because all events give only personnal TE, any tips for a free player? The drop rate of good cards in packs is really awful so i don't want to spend money on this game.

Thanks for help Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:18 am

Fuhajin wrote:
Thanks for this thread, it really helps me. Can you update it with the new Harps of ruin (to get Arakhne).

Also, to get a 5* card is more difficult now because all events give only personnal TE, any tips for a free player? The drop rate of good cards in packs is really awful so i don't want to spend money on this game.

Thanks for help Smile
the best way would be doing tower events. finish a hundred level to obtain the 5* monster. Next is collect as much soul stones as possible while enhancing the monster to the highest level. Recruit the monster during recruitment event. If you max level a stray cat, it becomes worth 15-20te.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
somelameguy

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Thanks for the info! Helped me out alot starting out. That 2* feeding trick especially. I was starting to wonder how anyone wasn't dirt poor by continuously feeding 1*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Throwaway

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:22 am

This is a great guide! useful in my start to this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manayer64

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Sun May 05, 2013 10:35 am

Hey thank you for the guide i found it really helpful but how can i know my card worth is it by looking at series? or how can i value it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Mon May 06, 2013 1:32 pm

Manayer64 wrote:
Hey thank you for the guide i found it really helpful but how can i know my card worth is it by looking at series? or how can i value it?

If you look at the database, it tells you which cards are limited editions and what not. Some are from the packs. It also tells which cards are from rank rewards and they are more valuable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JanaGXP

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Sat May 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Thanks so much for the guide, it has helped me a lot in some areas where I wasn't able to find something on google, wish I read this when I started a few days ago. Also tnx for the tip on grinding 2-7 for xp, been grinding 24-6 to get some of my 4* to a decent level most of the day and by now I'm dying from the grinding xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeykes

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Fri May 17, 2013 12:52 pm

I wish I found this sooner!

Thanks a lot for making this guide, it's really useful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson09
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Mon May 20, 2013 1:25 am

Thanks for the awesome guide. I have learned a lot about what direction to take and it has provided helpful hints and strategies thus far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuerrillaDawg

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Mon May 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Is this guide still up to date? Should I still use 18 * on a ** monster? Just did that and got to lvl 12.

I have a few **** already thanks to the boot camps and premium tickets from them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Mon May 27, 2013 7:53 pm

There's currently a enhance bonus going on, so you'll end up getting 50% more exp (IIRC) per card sacrificed.

This guide was last updated on 20 May, so I'll say it's pretty up to date.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Mon May 27, 2013 10:14 pm

Don't forget about the Blessing of The Valkyrie skill. This gives additional 10% exp upon enhancing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuerrillaDawg

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Currently, I have about three 4* units: Maia (lvl 28), Mylene (lvl 21), Zenobia (lvl 16) and Helmut (lvl 3)

I take it that I shouldn't farm 2-7 anymore with my leader? Xp goes very slow now. I think my next step should be a 5* leader, but I only have 7 TE atm.

Also stuck at the Chimera training boss. He always has about 1 or 2% hp left before he finishes me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:14 pm

GuerrillaDawg wrote:
Currently, I have about three 4* units: Maia (lvl 28), Mylene (lvl 21), Zenobia (lvl 16) and Helmut (lvl 3)

I take it that I shouldn't farm 2-7 anymore with my leader? Xp goes very slow now. I think my next step should be a 5* leader, but I only have 7 TE atm.

Also stuck at the Chimera training boss. He always has about 1 or 2% hp left before he finishes me.

2-7 is the best exp farm with 1min cool down. We all use that quest due to it giving 1550 exp total in 5 mins due time.

You need about 7-15 TE to buy a fresh 5* unit. You just need to find the right person selling them. We are currently at a step up pack season so you're in luck. This is the only time you have a chance to find a 5* with 7TE.

If you level your 4* cards to 40, they are worth 2TE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuerrillaDawg

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 am

lmnseason wrote:
GuerrillaDawg wrote:

2-7 is the best exp farm with 1min cool down. We all use that quest due to it giving 1550 exp total in 5 mins due time.

You need about 7-15 TE to buy a fresh 5* unit. You just need to find the right person selling them. We are currently at a step up pack season so you're in luck. This is the only time you have a chance to find a 5* with 7TE.

If you level your 4* cards to 40, they are worth 2TE.

Aight. Thanks a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeridotWeapon

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:53 pm

Good info here.

Especially with 2-7 - I originally was spamming 2-4 because I figured it was better to pick a stage I could select without needing to scroll down, but 2-7 allows for higher XP, one more ally to bring along, and it's short enough that you can deploy five units and complete it BEFORE the one minute cooldown has ended!

Wonder what OTHER mistakes I've been making during my one week of free ally time. Gotta catch up on my reading. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lacrexius

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Great thread, I'm currently reading everything right now. I'll put my insights soon, I'm kind of a new player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSeisax

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:11 am

Good thread, re reading it over again XD only a month new on tihs game an still theres alot i dont understand as far as trading.... no luck yet on getting a 5*+ but with the time i have to play ive lvl'd like 3 4* to max . dont really wanna sell them though...they're too cute D: xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   Today at 1:45 am

Back to top Go down

WALKTHROUGH - Free Player
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next