HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

X-mas event speculation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:39 pm

po1102 wrote:
duhmichael17 wrote:
I meant 5 laps and 300TE for the top 200, top 75 will definitely be a hell of a lot more.

Well then, a 5* is not worth 300 TE Razz

Save your TE to buy it later for less.

Lana's going to be the 5*, I'm interested in getting her as well. Might just save my te and get her later depending on how the event goes, though I'm interested to see if they'll include the 3 kingdoms unit set with this one like the jp version did Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:02 pm

aszutai wrote:
po1102 wrote:
duhmichael17 wrote:
I meant 5 laps and 300TE for the top 200, top 75 will definitely be a hell of a lot more.

Lana's going to be the 5*, I'm interested in getting her as well. Might just save my te and get her later depending on how the event goes, though I'm interested to see if they'll include the 3 kingdoms unit set with this one like the jp version did Smile

I'm just gonna grind 9 laps w/o TE like last time to get her if fenrir proves impossible to get. Not gonna burn TE for 5*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:06 pm

po1102 wrote:
aszutai wrote:
po1102 wrote:
duhmichael17 wrote:

I'm just gonna grind 9 laps w/o TE like last time to get her if fenrir proves impossible to get. Not gonna burn TE for 5*.

I hope it's not the tower event, please please please let there be no event if it has to be a tower event!

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:08 pm

@Predator, what's wrong with tower event?
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:14 pm

aszutai wrote:

I love tower events, their my favorite, and that's why of the five weeks I have for break, I want it anytime but christmas week! Because I can't dedicate the time I want to the event if I've got 600 kids (and sometimes I feel that number is very accurate) running around dividing my attention, grabbing my phone, talking to me (God I hate it when they do that), or every relative in the hose assuming that I think I'm more important than them (which I am) because I look at my phone every 10 minutes!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:18 pm

predator852 wrote:
aszutai wrote:

I love tower events, their my favorite, and that's why of the five weeks I have for break, I want it anytime but christmas week! Because I can't dedicate the time I want to the event if I've got 600 kids (and sometimes I feel that number is very accurate) running around dividing my attention, grabbing my phone, talking to me (God I hate it when they do that), or every relative in the hose assuming that I think I'm more important than them (which I am) because I look at my phone every 10 minutes!!!

Lol I see, personally I kinda wish they would just not do events for that week and give us a break lol. But yea, I don't see that happening... >_<
Back to top Go down
cliffbiram
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:46 pm

It's funny. This is the only game I have ever played where players (myself included) wish that they would do fewer events/less content. The pace is kind of staggering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Br4dford
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:11 am

Game was up for a second. Took a look at the holiday banner and it looks like a panel event. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:15 am

Before I was kicked out of the game - another maintenance, something must've gone wrong after the first one - I caught a glimpse of the Christmas event teaser. We are getting a Christmas-themed event, and judging by the teaser blurb, it's a panel one. So Sun and Moon gets pushed back again, it seems... T^T

Where art thou, Dermond?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:59 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
Before I was kicked out of the game - another maintenance, something must've gone wrong after the first one - I caught a glimpse of the Christmas event teaser. We are getting a Christmas-themed event, and judging by the teaser blurb, it's a panel one. So Sun and Moon gets pushed back again, it seems... T^T

Where art thou, Dermond?

Funny thing about the banner is the units they used for it since i believe the green haired girl is a 6* reward for the thieves event lets hope we dont get another argon thing lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Br4dford
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:04 am

wildfire116 wrote:

Funny thing about the banner is the units they used for it since i believe the green haired girl is a 6* reward for the thieves event lets hope we dont get another argon thing lol

They might be like halloween monica and just have a hat or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyliexh
Harvester of Souls [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:11 am

On the banner there is what looks like the 'Debbie Little Devil' 4* unit from Cave Goblin event >.<

But personally I hope for a co-op event anything but a competitive one I can't being playing Fantasica all day long for a week on Christmas Eve/Day/New Years. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requium13

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:06 pm

The banner made me think this was another panel event I guess I was wrong... Was hoping they would add in more quests with higher exp kinda board of 2-7 & 24-6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Requium13 wrote:
The banner made me think this was another panel event I guess I was wrong... Was hoping they would add in more quests with higher exp kinda board of 2-7 & 24-6

Im pretty sure its a panel event its just that theres probably gonna be prizes based on bt you have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:23 pm

TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TE PLS BE TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Pretty sure it is a panel event as that is what should be scheduled next and the poster they put up in game says "open panels and see what drops."

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requium13

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:49 pm

wildfire116 wrote:
Requium13 wrote:

Im pretty sure its a panel event its just that theres probably gonna be prizes based on bt you have

Aye, some of the peeps on page one confused me into thinking it was a tower event... oh wells tower is after serverwide panel deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:40 am

Requium13 wrote:
wildfire116 wrote:
Requium13 wrote:

Aye, some of the peeps on page one confused me into thinking it was a tower event... oh wells tower is after serverwide panel deal.
Just hope not soul hunters part 2..

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rekanize

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:23 am

It is looking like it's gonna be a panel event, makes sense considering how Christmas is a sharing type of celebration. Though it would be interesting if it were a tower event, or rather, a chimney event where you climb your way up before Santa can climb down and fight him for his best present Razz

I also wonder if our event order will change because of this, maybe it'll be different for this rotation then go back to what it was, I'm curious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:48 am

Rekanize wrote:
It is looking like it's gonna be a panel event, makes sense considering how Christmas is a sharing type of celebration. Though it would be interesting if it were a tower event, or rather, a chimney event where you climb your way up before Santa can climb down and fight him for his best present Razz

I also wonder if our event order will change because of this, maybe it'll be different for this rotation then go back to what it was, I'm curious!

Why would event order change? We are due for a panel event...

Tower (amazon) > arena (den of sin) > training (soul hunters) > recruitment (currently) > panel (Christmas event)

Seems like it perfectly fits the schedule...

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rekanize

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:53 am

themadmanazn wrote:
[Why would event order change? We are due for a panel event...

Tower (amazon) > arena (den of sin) > training (soul hunters) > recruitment (currently) > panel (Christmas event)

Seems like it perfectly fits the schedule...
Oh whoa, you're right, my mistake. Duno why I thought the order was scrambled lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:54 am

Must be the monocle Laughing

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Credits to orangula for posting this site. More details on the event here.
http://blog.games.com/2012/12/13/dena-mobage-christmas-updates-list/

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Now the only thing left tp speculate is whether or not it is co-op or Individual, but I have a feeling it's going to be co-op, which means that reindeer is gonna be pretty hard to grind for! especially since it's a 9 day event!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:46 am

Rekanize wrote:

Mmm that would have been fun if they made it that way for a tower event.

How fast can you climb the chimney and off Santa!

Wait...are we trying to scar kids for life here? pale

The Reindeer is not a 6*, looks like a 4* from card art. Chances are Francois is the 6* from the event. Good chance it will be a true co-op and not a competitive one too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Today at 11:01 am

Back to top Go down

X-mas event speculation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2