HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

X-mas event speculation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Br4dford
☆☆

PostSubject: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Ideas, worries, or fears about the upcoming Christmas (assumption) event after recruitment?

I am excited to see what it is, but worried that it might be a Co-op (pannel) style event which would further push back the Sun and Moon event.

Will be interesting to see Santa, Jack Frost, Frosty, Holiday Elves, and maybe a Grinch?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Br4dford wrote:
Ideas, worries, or fears about the upcoming Christmas (assumption) event after recruitment?

I am excited to see what it is, but worried that it might be a Co-op (pannel) style event which would further push back the Sun and Moon event.

Will be interesting to see Santa, Jack Frost, Frosty, Holiday Elves, and maybe a Grinch?

Tower event based on calendar.

I guess that means they are pushing back Tower of Life and Death event...

Last edited by BkWiz on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:25 pm

BkWiz wrote:

I guess that means they are pushing back Sun and Moon event...

Won't mind that, could use a break honestly >_<

As long as Christmas event doesn't turn out to be that interest or have prize that I want... I can say that this is the only game so far where I wished for a crappy in game event so I can rest for a bit... Lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:26 pm

I want an colosseum event! Christmas SLEIGH (Slay) Off! Laughing

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:31 pm

I meant to say Tower of Life and Death. Not Sun and Moon.

Chances are we will have a 3 day recruitment event again.

Followed by Trials of Sun and Moon.

Followed by a Christmas themed tower event, which coincidentally will start probably Monday, the night before Christmas.

I wonder if the event will be themed on the Night before Christmas...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duhmichael17

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:42 pm

There's a possibility they may introduce a new type of event with Xmas, the same way they introduced Training with Halloween.

For the Flower Maiden event, or however it's called, don't they give out rewards for the daily top 10, and have some odd sort of party structure? They may do something like that.

Either way, Palace of L+D is likely to be pushed back...I really hope it's during break though, perhaps the first week of the new year. I've got 300+ TE and really want to get Fenrir ;__;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:44 pm

>.< I'm going on vacation on the 21st (so the event after the next one) so I hope it's not that good or unsuited for a noob like me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:49 pm

training wasnt a new event per say as the soul hunter event had already appeared in jp.

im betting on another black friday type of sale with more chances of 6*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Br4dford wrote:

Wait, I thought Sun and Moon *is* a Co-op event? On the Japanese wiki, at least, it appears to be one? *is confused*

I'd love a Christmas themed event, no matter what kind of event it is. That won't happen, I guess, but it would still be nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orionknight
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:47 pm

I am not sure which event style this will be, but I have a suspicision that one of the new cards will be of Mrs. Clause wielding a present launching cannon. Thats my thoughts......and reindeer men too.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:49 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
Br4dford wrote:

Wait, I thought Sun and Moon *is* a Co-op event? On the Japanese wiki, at least, it appears to be one? *is confused*

I'd love a Christmas themed event, no matter what kind of event it is. That won't happen, I guess, but it would still be nice. Smile

Since we go on a cycle here, if the Christmas event was a panel event, the. It would be unlikely that they would do sun and moon right before or after it. This it might get pushed back if the Christmas event was a panel event as well.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duhmichael17

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
training wasnt a new event per say as the soul hunter event had already appeared in jp.

im betting on another black friday type of sale with more chances of 6*

I meant it was new for us. The introduction of the Training event w/Halloween put it into our event cycle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:30 pm

duhmichael17 wrote:
There's a possibility they may introduce a new type of event with Xmas, the same way they introduced Training with Halloween.

For the Flower Maiden event, or however it's called, don't they give out rewards for the daily top 10, and have some odd sort of party structure? They may do something like that.

Either way, Palace of L+D is likely to be pushed back...I really hope it's during break though, perhaps the first week of the new year. I've got 300+ TE and really want to get Fenrir ;__;

Good point. A group/team coop like the flower girl event would make sense. Especially since people will be with family on Christmas most likely and can't do a weeklong event. A daily reset event would make the most sense that way.

In that case they may just push back the tower event a week or two which would be nice. I really want Loki Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:49 pm

duhmichael17 wrote:

I just looked at the card and now i really want it too lol. Do you know whats the avg amount of te spent to get into top 50? would it be around 500?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:32 pm

themadmanazn wrote:

Since we go on a cycle here, if the Christmas event was a panel event, the. It would be unlikely that they would do sun and moon right before or after it. This it might get pushed back if the Christmas event was a panel event as well.

Aaaaah, okay, I get it now. ^^; Since the next event after the recruitment should be a panel event, I thought it logical that it would be Sun and Moon, so I was confused. I actually doubt we will get a special Christmas-themed event, unless we get a simultaneous event with Japan. But if we do, then, indeed, Sun and Moon gets pushed back (I certainly hope not, I don't want to wait for Dermond that long T^T)

Very excited about Palace of Life and Death. I hope it's the next tower event in line, the art is the most gorgeous I've seen in this game yet, and I love Norse mythology. ^^

Last edited by ChibiLeen on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duhmichael17

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:33 pm

wildfire116 wrote:
duhmichael17 wrote:

I just looked at the card and now i really want it too lol. Do you know whats the avg amount of te spent to get into top 50? would it be around 500?

Since it's a Tower event, there are two important factors. TE and Event cards.

For the last Tower event, I was at 5 Laps and was around Rank 300. The top 200 were on lap 7, so they were 200 TE ahead (I had used none).
Ranks vary greatly once they get to top 100.

Since Tower events are done by BT points, the rarity of your event card makes a great difference. On my second lap on the same floor (on two different devices), my 4* was at rank 500 while my 5* was at 300~

If you're able to get a 5*/6* for the event, you could get by without spending as many TE. However, most people who really go for the top rewards will do everything possibly to get a 5*. For this event I'm guessing there'll be a frenzy for the 6* event card, since top 75 get a 6* reward.

So for this event, with a 5*, I'd say it'd possibly take around 300TE and a 5* for top 75, coupled with nonstop playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:40 pm

duhmichael17 wrote:
wildfire116 wrote:
duhmichael17 wrote:

For the last Tower event, I was at 5 Laps and was around Rank 300. The top 200 were on lap 7, so they were 200 TE ahead (I had used none).

Since Tower events are done by BT points, the rarity of your event card makes a great difference. On my second lap on the same floor (on two different devices), my 4* was at rank 500 while my 5* was at 300~

If you're able to get a 5*/6* for the event, you could get by without spending as many TE. However, most people who really go for the top rewards will do everything possibly to get a 5*. For this event I'm guessing there'll be a frenzy for the 6* event card, since top 75 get a 6* reward.

So for this event, with a 5*, I'd say it'd possibly take around 300TE and a 5* for top 75, coupled with nonstop playing.

Hmmm im going to save 500ish te and buy 100-200dollars in boxes just incase then Smile i just hope it doesnt come soon so i can save up my te and money ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:03 pm

I am waiting for PoL+D as well, I probably wont get the 6*, but I'm definitly going for the 5* card. 5 weeks of break and I plan to spend every moment of them getting great cards w/out spending too much!

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:17 pm

BkWiz wrote:
Br4dford wrote:

What calendar? O_o

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:19 pm

BkWiz wrote:
I meant to say Tower of Life and Death. Not Sun and Moon.

Chances are we will have a 3 day recruitment event again.

Followed by Trials of Sun and Moon.

Followed by a Christmas themed tower event, which coincidentally will start probably Monday, the night before Christmas.

I wonder if the event will be themed on the Night before Christmas...

Ugh, hopefully the recruitment lasts longer than three days lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:07 am

pnoytroi wrote:
BkWiz wrote:
Br4dford wrote:

What calendar? O_o

They seem to be following an event cycle.

Tower Arena Training FOA, repeat. Though a semi relaxing co-op group event like the flower girl or sailor moon knock off type event would be a nice change too for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:08 am

duhmichael17 wrote:
wildfire116 wrote:
duhmichael17 wrote:

I don't think 5 normal laps and 300 TE (~3 more laps) would be enough for top 75, especially when a gazillion of ppl are gonna burn te for fenrir as well not just you. I have almost 600 TE saved up and I'm sure there are a lot others with even more te than me are gonna go for this event as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duhmichael17

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:27 am

po1102 wrote:
duhmichael17 wrote:
wildfire116 wrote:
duhmichael17 wrote:

I don't think 5 normal laps and 300 TE (~3 more laps) would be enough for top 75, especially when a gazillion of ppl are gonna burn te for fenrir as well not just you. I have almost 600 TE saved up and I'm sure there are a lot others with even more te than me are gonna go for this event as well.

I meant 5 laps and 300TE for the top 200, top 75 will definitely be a hell of a lot more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:32 am

duhmichael17 wrote:
I meant 5 laps and 300TE for the top 200, top 75 will definitely be a hell of a lot more.

Well then, a 5* is not worth 300 TE Razz

Save your TE to buy it later for less.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:22 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

Aaaaah, okay, I get it now. ^^; Since the next event after the recruitment should be a panel event, I thought it logical that it would be Sun and Moon, so I was confused. I actually doubt we will get a special Christmas-themed event, unless we get a simultaneous event with Japan. But if we do, then, indeed, Sun and Moon gets pushed back (I certainly hope not, I don't want to wait for Dermond that long T^T)

Very excited about Palace of Life and Death. I hope it's the next tower event in line, the art is the most gorgeous I've seen in this game yet, and I love Norse mythology. ^^

Palace of Life and Death is cool, but I know the competition will be fierce. I should look long run, maybe I will save up TE's for a couple of cycles (if I can hold onto my TEs for that long, lol) and try to place some time in the future Laughing

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-mas event speculation   Today at 8:46 am

Back to top Go down

X-mas event speculation