HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Scammer Alert **ID 56696730 Ravenlam1988**

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
neary1

PostSubject: Scammer Alert **ID 56696730 Ravenlam1988**   Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 am

Ravenlam1988 asked around on different people's PM to trade her Vampiress for Doro and more. I had a Doro so I offered her my Dorothea (my 1st 6* - who I worked so hard to save tes to trade for 3 days prior), some 5*s, and 99 tes just to see what she would say; and of course she said low. She said she was looking for Doro and 1K in tes. I said I definitely dont have that and thanked her to wished her good luck. She came back later asking which other 5* I had since she kept saying she wanted enough to sell back for tes.....to make the long story short we eventually settled on my lvl 116 Dorothea, maxed 5*s Aleister, Werewof Unit, Sogno, Kyo, Sonia. She asked for some 4*/5* monsters to seal the deal to which I added 5* Antiope and 4* Melanippe. She said she was all mine to hurry up and trade before she changes her mind.

So of course I was all excited/beyond elated, she seemed genuinely happy to see how determined and excited I was to get her Vampiress. I rarely traded with people...I've always just put in the effort and hours doing the events to get ranked high enough to get those 5* cards.

So here is where it all went wrong. Initially the trade started out well. I told her I would have to do multiple trades due to the number of cards. In my excitement and elation I foolishly traded my Doro, Aleister, WWu, Sogno, and Kyo first. She in turn traded 10K luna. No biggie cuz I'm trusting her....she then initiated the trade with her Vampiress. Great! I then started to trade the rest..but noticed that my Sonia was maxed. I apologized and told her I didnt realized and didnt check that Sonia was maxed. So she cancelled. Ughhh.....I then offered another Maxed Sogno to take her place...she agreed. This time I initiated the trade without thinking cuz she initiated the 2nd trade last time...again having my trust in her. She traded back with 10K luna again...and I foolishly accepted !! Crying or Very sad She then said go ahead and send Sonia and I'll send you the Vampiress. I thought at that point all my cards were in her hands whats another Sonia. I traded Sonia and NOTHING!!! I was heart brokened!!!...I felt sick... I couldn't believed I got SCAMMED!!! I PM her over and over again... nothing. Then she cancelled my traded.

I was and am upset and feels sick to my stomach!!! I was on the verge of tears... I couldn't believe this was happening to me. The hours and efforts I put into getting these cards were out the doors, just like that.... its my fault for being so trusting. In my excitement all logics went out the doors along with my cards!!

I'm here to vent but to also to let you guys be aware of yet another SCAMMER on the loose... RAVENLAM1988 ID 56696730. I think her 2nd account account is BRANDORAYNER ID 44295009. I told her she took everything that I had nothing left.. and a few minutes later I was attacked by BRANDORAYNER ID 44295009. I've written on both walls with no response from both.

I took some pics and have links to them but site is not letting me do it for 7 days.. I will repost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert **ID 56696730 Ravenlam1988**   Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:15 am

There is a thread just for this in the trading center Smile

Beware scammers thread Here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neary1

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert **ID 56696730 Ravenlam1988**   Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:28 am

where is it? Im new so I wasnt sure where to post this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert **ID 56696730 Ravenlam1988**   Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:32 pm

This is why crowex does the middle man services.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neary1

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert **ID 56696730 Ravenlam1988**   Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Here are the links to pics as evidence of this person scamming activity!! She has multiple accounts (I know of 3): Brandorayner ID 44295009; BestAlly8D 58345281; Ravenlam1988 ID 56696730

http://postimage.org/image/qygdxvc1z/
http://postimage.org/image/kysmu7r9j/
http://postimage.org/image/bfiy0r3rb/
http://postimage.org/image/utf6mp5tz/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert **ID 56696730 Ravenlam1988**   Today at 9:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Scammer Alert **ID 56696730 Ravenlam1988**
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1