HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Charged me wrong amt for Fanta Pts...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zSly

PostSubject: Charged me wrong amt for Fanta Pts...   Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:19 am

So, I recently just bought Fanta Pts. : C Set which is $13.99 for 1500 ... but when I went to check my transaction history it said $16.03 ... does anyone know if this is correct?

I bought the Fanta Pts. : A set for $0.99 for 100 as well and they charged me $1.00 for that ... so that one is closer to the written price...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zSly

PostSubject: Re: Charged me wrong amt for Fanta Pts...   Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:04 pm

I guess no one had this problem with box purchases lol. emailed them waiting for the response
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Charged me wrong amt for Fanta Pts...   Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:05 pm

you have to pay tax...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zSly

PostSubject: Re: Charged me wrong amt for Fanta Pts...   Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:27 pm

cmud2007 wrote:
you have to pay tax...

I know, this is already including tax...and in that case unless they're charging me close to 20% for tax... the first amt still doesn't make sense. But lol I looked at the apple purchases and my card one... they charged me an addtional 2 transactions in which I did not order :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Charged me wrong amt for Fanta Pts...   Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:15 pm

zSly wrote:
cmud2007 wrote:
you have to pay tax...

I know, this is already including tax...and in that case unless they're charging me close to 20% for tax... the first amt still doesn't make sense. But lol I looked at the apple purchases and my card one... they charged me an addtional 2 transactions in which I did not order :p

call apple and demand your money back right away, say you were charged multiple times for a single purchase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crowex
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Charged me wrong amt for Fanta Pts...   Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:42 pm

I have no clue about Apple so... yeah. Go give them a call.

POPULARITY LIST SEASON TWO, WEEK ONE UNDER WAY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com
zSly

PostSubject: Re: Charged me wrong amt for Fanta Pts...   Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:26 pm

hehe ty guys <3 i was just wondering if this happens alot... since this is the first time i've made an in app purchase.... can't help it! game is addicting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charged me wrong amt for Fanta Pts...   Today at 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Charged me wrong amt for Fanta Pts...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1