HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Update on broken boxes for Phantom Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShYber

PostSubject: Update on broken boxes for Phantom Event   Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:26 pm

With regard to your concern, since the unit cards were subjected for increased draw rate (x3) were just 3 cards, and because the above cards did not appear from Card Pack and were unexpected by Silicon Studio, they ran an emergency maintenance to increase the draw rate of the cards.

Therefore, they will recompense the players who have purchased Card Pack during the time which they run an emergency maintenance after the normal maintenance (4:00am~5:40am PST) with the following on next maintenance.

To those who purchase...
- Premium Mega Box - 1 ☆4 Plus Ticket per box
- Premium Box - 3 Premium Tickets per box
- Premium Card Pack - 1 Premium Ticket per pack

However, please note that the users who draw Card Pack with Premium ticket are out of compensation.

Furthermore, with regard to ☆4 Plus Ticket, it is a ticket which can be use after Silicon Studio set up Higher Card Pack. Please understand that the above ticket cannot be used until that time.

So that 4* plus ticket cant be used until they implement the Higher Card Pack...=[
And I used up all my Premium tickets too testing out the card packs because I thought they were broken...sigh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Update on broken boxes for Phantom Event   Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:57 am

If true then this is good news, since I did bought a box that morning. Thanks for posting the update Shyber Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Update on broken boxes for Phantom Event   Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:02 am

Yeap I received the exact same mail on my case as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on broken boxes for Phantom Event   Today at 9:16 am

Back to top Go down

Update on broken boxes for Phantom Event
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1