HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ruya92



Join date : 2012-10-31
Posts : 56

PostSubject: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:17 pm

See something you want message me!
7*s
160 ALIAS
6*s
Trommel
Isis
Belfortx2
Lu Bu
Fusil
Vertex
Charles
Mimus
Lavina
Skuld
Arnice


send message In game for a trade  Smile
kik wirelessbrain92
always looking for something new


Last edited by ruya92 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:10 pm; edited 105 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pixiehunter0



Join date : 2012-12-06
Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:20 pm

i'm looking for 5* units.

do you have any to trade, i prefer lv1 5*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eiben231



Join date : 2012-12-09
Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:28 pm

i trade hrwm and luce for kyo, if you have one and you want to trade it send me a trade u.u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-13
Posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:21 am

How much for angela
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kjoel



Join date : 2013-01-15
Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:46 am

how much for xiahou dun?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruya92



Join date : 2012-10-31
Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:44 pm

xia dun maxed or lvl 1?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azninvazion3627



Join date : 2013-01-09
Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:50 pm

how much for cats the thief?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruya92



Join date : 2012-10-31
Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:55 pm

azninvazion3627 wrote:
how much for cats the thief?

3te
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azninvazion3627



Join date : 2013-01-09
Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:59 pm

ok i'll take it :] sending trade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
innovatorfset



Join date : 2013-01-18
Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:54 pm

how much is lv 1 jiang wei and sigurd respectively?
i saw you post this link on my trade post
guess i can buy them by luna?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruya92



Join date : 2012-10-31
Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:24 pm

innovatorfset wrote:
how much is lv 1 jiang wei and sigurd respectively?
i saw you post this link on my trade post
guess i can buy them by luna?

yes you could buy with luna or 2te each
Back to top Go down
View user profile
innovatorfset



Join date : 2013-01-18
Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:42 pm

then i would like to buy a lv1 jiang wei with luna, how much?
*i have 550000 luna
u can find me in game, i am nearly always on
my id is 63227010
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklipsept
☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-20
Posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Hi. would like to know if you're willing to sell any of these for luna.

Sigurd, Adalina, Angela, Felicia, Yuriya, Zenobia, Lady Sun, Jian Wei

If so how much do you want for them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruya92



Join date : 2012-10-31
Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:21 am

eklipsept wrote:
Hi. would like to know if you're willing to sell any of these for luna.

Sigurd, Adalina, Angela, Felicia, Yuriya, Zenobia, Lady Sun, Jian Wei

If so how much do you want for them?

300k for 1 500k for 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklipsept
☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-20
Posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:41 pm

ruya92 wrote:
eklipsept wrote:
Hi. would like to know if you're willing to sell any of these for luna.

Sigurd, Adalina, Angela, Felicia, Yuriya, Zenobia, Lady Sun, Jian Wei

If so how much do you want for them?

300k for 1 500k for 2

Any discount for all 8 at the same time?


Last edited by eklipsept on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruya92



Join date : 2012-10-31
Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:55 pm

eklipsept wrote:
ruya92 wrote:
eklipsept wrote:
Hi. would like to know if you're willing to sell any of these for luna.

Sigurd, Adalina, Angela, Felicia, Yuriya, Zenobia, Lady Sun, Jian Wei

If so how much do you want for them?

300k for 1 500k for 2

Any discount for all 8 at the same time?

2.6mil Luna.....do you have te
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklipsept
☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-20
Posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:04 pm

Can I only buy 2 for 500k luna then? if so I'd like jian wei and yuriya

If not I'd like to buy Estlin, Sigurd, Angela, Yuriya, Lady Sun and Jian Wei for 1.5mill luna

How would you like to proceed with the trade? (first time trading)

Don't have TE sry :S spend it all in early battles and training. didn't knew their value (started this game when the turning monsters to heroes event started) :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruya92



Join date : 2012-10-31
Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:13 pm

eklipsept wrote:
Can I only buy 2 for 500k luna then? if so I'd like jian wei and yuriya

If not I'd like to buy Estlin, Sigurd, Angela, Yuriya, Lady Sun and Jian Wei for 1.5mill luna

How would you like to proceed with the trade? (first time trading)

Don't have TE sry :S spend it all in early battles and training. didn't knew their value (started this game when the turning monsters to heroes event started) :S

no longer have sigurd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklipsept
☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-20
Posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:18 pm

How many for 1.5mil?

From these - Adalina, Estlin, Angela, Yuriya, Lady Sun and Jian Wei
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruya92



Join date : 2012-10-31
Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:30 pm

eklipsept wrote:
How many for 1.5mil?

From these - Adalina, Estlin, Angela, Yuriya, Lady Sun and Jian Wei

i'll give your 5 for 1.5 just pik the five
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklipsept
☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-20
Posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:33 pm

would like Estlin, Angela, Yuriya, Lady Sun and Jian Wei

the id is 54365991 right?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruya92



Join date : 2012-10-31
Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:39 pm

eklipsept wrote:
would like Estlin, Angela, Yuriya, Lady Sun and Jian Wei

the id is 54365991 right?


trade sent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklipsept
☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-20
Posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:47 pm

luna sent

tyvm ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
winzboyz
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-10
Posts : 1072

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:23 am

Hi. I want to buy olga + antony for 500k. Trade me in id : 65383193. Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruya92



Join date : 2012-10-31
Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:56 pm

winzboyz wrote:
Hi. I want to buy olga + antony for 500k. Trade me in id : 65383193. Thank you
just got your message..trade sent if still interested!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!   Today at 5:28 am

Back to top Go down
 
6*s/5*s....kik @ wirelessbrain92 OFFER ME!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Buy ice water smal 50k each offer trade
» First Roast - Outdoor reared pork shoulder
» Aldi Special Offer
» Cowling and Wilcox free postage
» Wanted thundurus & Reshiram

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: