HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Premium Ticket Strike!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joeladams20
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:56 pm

From today forward I am on a premium ticket strike. Who is with me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:59 pm

joeladams20 wrote:

By default, every non-paying player? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:08 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
joeladams20 wrote:

By default, every non-paying player? xD

Refering to the change they made to the Premium Ticket Packs after update that effects all non-paying players by seperating the x3 chance to new pull into it's own 300 fanta point category.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:07 am

It might be temporary...

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Varis
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:31 am

I only ever use premium tickets when they provide a bonus of some sort like the 1TE we got for them a couple weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:52 am

Varis wrote:
I only ever use premium tickets when they provide a bonus of some sort like the 1TE we got for them a couple weeks ago.
But what if that special pack doesn't give the bonus gifts? Fk this shet

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:57 pm

In a couple of months you will be able to trade premium tickets for (whatever currency that begets) grab bags. The grab bags have a chance for goddess fruit that raise the level of units. I'd save em for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:37 pm

dnonamus wrote:
In a couple of months you will be able to trade premium tickets for (whatever currency that begets) grab bags. The grab bags have a chance for goddess fruit that raise the level of units. I'd save em for that.

Yeah and the special 4* and up tickets give 3000 points. I forgot how many grab bags you could get with that, but I remember it was a lot.

Sort of related, do you think we'll still be able to get one "Blaze Ticket" item equivalent in the Trials of Sun&Moon with our premium tickets still???

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:22 pm

u know what was the crappy part? i bought my first pack just before the update... before that 100/300 coins pack had 3x the chances...

so hell ya... let's all go on a strike! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:23 am

Frankly speaking, I rather go on strike on the whole game... The device registration... Lags and now even this not-worth-it event and separate premium ticket pack... I feel like I'm wasting my time on this holiday.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:45 am

StarOnyx wrote:
Frankly speaking, I rather go on strike on the whole game... The device registration... Lags and now even this not-worth-it event and separate premium ticket pack... I feel like I'm wasting my time on this holiday.

Let's list all the things they have done to negatively impact the game:

1. Personalized Items (Understandable since most other Japanese mobile card games have been doing this). Arguably, this was used to stop unscrupulous players from farming items so it can be argued that it's not that negative.

2, Device Registration and Trade Restriction (Understandable idea but bad implementation.)

3. Shorter recruitment events (Obviously to get people to pay more for the soul stones)

4. Skipping an entire recruitment event. Same as above.

5. This Soul hunting event. (Lag, crashes, premium pack separation [undetermined if this will negatively impact players], and people thinking that Aragon was the Soul Shard prize due to the banner).

SS and possibly Mobage/DeNA are on a roll. Another peeve I also have is that they've banned people exploiting the game during the end of an event (twice ina row now). I don't know if this is a coincidence but it is possible that they're only banning people during the end of an event in order to get people to spend more items.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:51 am

Blargod wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:

1. Personalized Items (Understandable since most other Japanese mobile card games have been doing this). Arguably, this was used to stop unscrupulous players from farming items so it can be argued that it's not that negative.

2, Device Registration and Trade Restriction (Understandable idea but bad implementation.)

3. Shorter recruitment events (Obviously to get people to pay more for the soul stones)

5. This Soul hunting event. (Lag, crashes, premium pack separation [undetermined if this will negatively impact players], and people thinking that Aragon was the Soul Shard prize due to the banner).

SS and possibly Mobage/DeNA are on a roll. Another peeve I also have is that they've banned people exploiting the game during the end of an event (twice ina row now). I don't know if this is a coincidence but it is possible that they're only banning people during the end of an event in order to get people to spend more items.
Wait, what? Aragon? So fast? I thought that's Soul Hunters Part 2 for the 6*?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Varis
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:33 am

StarOnyx wrote:
Varis wrote:
But what if that special pack doesn't give the bonus gifts? Fk this shet
Why would that happen? I've yet to see the game say "this pack/box will also give X amount of TE/Pots/Etc" and then that pack or box not give what it says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:17 am

Blargod wrote:
i'm beginning to wonder if this is intentional...

last halloween event, we had similar issues... plus a roll back... and some other little bugs here and there...

this time around... same type of event... bugs and lags...

maybe they wanna slow down people from getting the 5*/ 6* reward unless you really pay (buy and spam potions).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:55 am

myad wrote:
Blargod wrote:
i'm beginning to wonder if this is intentional...

last halloween event, we had similar issues... plus a roll back... and some other little bugs here and there...

this time around... same type of event... bugs and lags...

maybe they wanna slow down people from getting the 5*/ 6* reward unless you really pay (buy and spam potions).

I would give them the benefit of the doubt on all slowdown issues since I am assuming we don't have any evidence. It could simply be a bug that is associated with training events that they still haven't worked out. I wouldn't put it past them, though. They seem to be allocating more and more choices within the game that I consider to be "gambling" rather than "smart gameplay" on the players part. This current event is a prime example of the randomness and excuse they give players to spend more than an unreasonable amount of their money on the game. I feel the company is very good with numbers, and by not releasing what numbers/percentages they use in certain aspects of the game, they are preying on our ignorance. So bottomline, they hold the advantage like a dealer would in blackjack.

but all that b.s. aside, they sure make a really fun game to play!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:32 am

StarOnyx wrote:
Blargod wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:

Wait, what? Aragon? So fast? I thought that's Soul Hunters Part 2 for the 6*?

Check or click on your soul hunting banner. On the lower left corner, you'll notice Aragon is there. This is why some people went gaga and bought a lot of boxes thinking that Aragon was the 6* soul shard prize even if this was the first soul hunting event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:10 pm

About the banning people after the event ends, I said elsewhere that this sound to be a money making move. Let's face it, if they knew people were cheating, then they knew immediatly, not during themaintenance. They let the cheaters run rampant to cause more honest players to spend more money than they would have had to in order to get a top rank.

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Saving these tickets and I don't know if it's worth opening them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:59 am

I think they altered the chances of the free premium tickets to be the same as a regular 300 moba coin ticket.

One ally pulled a Rose. Another ally, who has never spent any money on the game, got his first 6* (a Monica!) from a premium ticket. He's been playing since August.

That being said, I'd probably still save them till they give you an extra bonus Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:09 am

Strenhelden wrote:
I think they altered the chances of the free premium tickets to be the same as a regular 300 moba coin ticket.

One ally pulled a Rose. Another ally, who has never spent any money on the game, got his first 6* (a Monica!) from a premium ticket. He's been playing since August.

If there has been any alteration, it doesn't seem to be affecting me. xD Decided to see for myself if there would be any change, and pulled... two 2*'s and a 3*. ^^;

Oh well, at least it does seem possible to pull a 5*/6* from free tickets, that's good to know. And I've only been playing for a month, so I can't complain yet. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Strike!!   Today at 4:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Premium Ticket Strike!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1