HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

new packs/new cards chances

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nuxxvomica

PostSubject: new packs/new cards chances   Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:44 pm

if this is in the wrong location for this topic, my apologies. new here, not wanting to start out on the wrong foot. :"3

so is anyone else feeling a little cheated on the card packs or awarded prem tix after an event? i received 10+ tix after den of sin event and literally almost every single one of them was a 2*. on the rare occasion when i've purchased a pack (-_-) they're all repeats of the same 4* or 3* units. i understand they can't dole out tons of 6* units or even rare 5*s, but seriously?? they even advertise that the likelihood of getting a NEW UNIT is "tripled" ><

::conspiracy keanu:: maybe they're not really tripled, but it's a marketing ploy.....

idk. end rant. <333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: new packs/new cards chances   Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:15 pm

nuxxvomica wrote:
if this is in the wrong location for this topic, my apologies. new here, not wanting to start out on the wrong foot. :"3

so is anyone else feeling a little cheated on the card packs or awarded prem tix after an event? i received 10+ tix after den of sin event and literally almost every single one of them was a 2*. on the rare occasion when i've purchased a pack (-_-) they're all repeats of the same 4* or 3* units. i understand they can't dole out tons of 6* units or even rare 5*s, but seriously?? they even advertise that the likelihood of getting a NEW UNIT is "tripled" ><

::conspiracy keanu:: maybe they're not really tripled, but it's a marketing ploy.....

idk. end rant. <333

The tickets have a much lower chance of giving worthwhile cards than tickets bought using mobagecoins. I forgot who did it in the past, but someone used 80+ tickets and I think the chance of getting a 2* was 45%?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaan
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: new packs/new cards chances   Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:43 pm

The premium ticket card pack and mobacoin card pack have always been different packs, but they shared the same button prior to last night's update. They finally added a banner specifically for the premium tickets that makes it clear it's not the same.

Brave Packs are about 5/6 1* and 1/6 2* with a very small chance of anything better.
Premium ticket packs are one step up, with mostly 2* and 3* with the occasional 4*, and a very small chance of anything better.
Mobacoin packs are rarely 2*, mostly 3* and 4* with a half-decent chance of getting a 5* and a very small chance at a 6*.

View user profile http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
nuxxvomica

PostSubject: Re: new packs/new cards chances   Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:18 pm

yeah while the update has caused significant problems for me (ie, can't go to anyone's profile without it locking the game -_-;Wink i do appreciate the clearer differentiation for the card packs. and to think, 7*s will be upon us and then the already infinitesimal chances will be reduced even further....le sigh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new packs/new cards chances   Today at 7:46 am

Back to top Go down

new packs/new cards chances
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1