HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

If I will come out the pack...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rourou1423
☆☆

PostSubject: If I will come out the pack...   Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:49 am

Since the day I started to play fantasica. It is been a pain for me to pull out random 2* from those premium card pack.. Mad

So now.. lets say I can create a feel pack here... bounce

1) Free card Pack - free / 200 brave
same with recent pull out 1 Like a Star @ heaven and 2 Like a Star @ heaven

2) Starter Pack - 100 moba coin
I not sure what is inside, but since this is only 1 time and for starter, I will think a 4 Like a Star @ heaven is good.

3) Premium card pack - 300 moba coin
3 Like a Star @ heaven and up. no more 2 Like a Star @ heaven here. chance are 1% 6 Like a Star @ heaven 29% 5 Like a Star @ heaven 30% 4 Like a Star @ heaven 40% 3 Like a Star @ heaven

4) Premium box - 1500 moba coin - buy5 free 1
same chance like 3.

5) Premium mega box- 3000 moba coin - buy 10 free 2
same chance like 3.

6) feeder pack - 100k luna - 5card
1 Like a Star @ heaven and 2 Like a Star @ heaven available here, so now we can buy them if we are out of brave point.

What you guys think? tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Br4dford
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: If I will come out the pack...   Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:02 am

rourou1423 wrote:

3 Like a Star @ heaven and up. no more 2 Like a Star @ heaven here. chance are 1% 6 Like a Star @ heaven 29% 5 Like a Star @ heaven 30% 4 Like a Star @ heaven 40% 3 Like a Star @ heaven

Would love is this was true, but it will never be. They actually created a new free ticket click which probably has decreased and seperate odds from the paid boxes. They probabbly have probably are more in line with the brave pack odds but up one star level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arithion
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: If I will come out the pack...   Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:23 am

Br4dford wrote:
rourou1423 wrote:

Would love is this was true, but it will never be. They actually created a new free ticket click which probably has decreased and seperate odds from the paid boxes. They probabbly have probably are more in line with the brave pack odds but up one star level.

I actually reckon they could've listened to the amount of people complaining about the amount of 2* / 3* coming from paid packs and kept the Premium Tickets the same odds, but increased the rate of better quality cards from packs bought with real cash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Br4dford
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: If I will come out the pack...   Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:28 am

From Kadaan's thread on this page.

Kadaan wrote:
I've been keeping track of every card I got in brave packs and hit 1000 packs opened today. Here's the breakdown, if anyone is curious Smile

83.40%
~5:6
★★
16.10%
~1:6
★★★
0.50%
~1:200

I'm not sure if it's even possible to pull a 4* or higher, but if it is it's EXTREMELY low.

I would wager this is the new premium ticket formula but 1*=2* etc.

I would love it if they got rid of 2* in paid boxes, but again i dont see them changing the odds in our favor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I will come out the pack...   Today at 11:40 pm

Back to top Go down

If I will come out the pack...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1