HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Trayanee

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:52 am

Its arena, House of Ji on jp wiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:14 pm

Can anyone please confirm with me if I'm seeing this right?
Is the next maintenance period on the 21st of February happening at 2pm or 2am?

Considering this is Fanta who loves to advertise their horrible spelling and using information for the wrong events, and that I'm used to seeing their maintenances happening at 2am, it's hard for me to believe their words now.... -________-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:24 pm

memphiskite wrote:

Considering this is Fanta who loves to advertise their horrible spelling and using information for the wrong events, and that I'm used to seeing their maintenances happening at 2am, it's hard for me to believe their words now.... -________-

Checked the notice, they said login bingo is supposed to end the same day at 2am... I say they probably meant maintenance from 2am-5am. Difficult to imagine them doing 2 scheduled maintenance in one day, 12 hours apart...

So you're probably right Memphy, just their usual announcement screw ups Laughing

Also, 3 hour maintance... That means the event starts tomorrow then? o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:29 pm

aszutai wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

Checked the notice, they said login bingo is supposed to end the same day at 2am... I say they probably meant maintenance from 2am-5am. Difficult to imagine them doing 2 scheduled maintenance in one day, 12 hours apart...

So you're probably right Memphy, just their usual announcement screw ups Laughing

Yeah, that sounds right to me. Usually a 2am maintenance always tells us a new event is about to begin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:58 am

memphiskite wrote:
aszutai wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

Yeah, that sounds right to me. Usually a 2am maintenance always tells us a new event is about to begin. Very Happy

The scheduled maintenance is from 2-5 am Pacific Time whenever there is a system update

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:05 am

maintenance in 2 hours time...

Arena expected to be up in 4-5 hours time...

are you ready?!? i mean... are you ready for maintenance?!? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:47 am

15mins to productivitymaintenance... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colaleon
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:05 am

Aaaand it's down. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:15 am

usually events start somewhere between 3am Saturday here and because I usually help out my parents on Saturdays I can't play when the event starts... now since Maintenance is up i'm guessing it'll begin around 2-3am Friday (GMT+12) and the thing is it would've been great! If uni had not started already and if I didn't have a 9am class tomorrow morning argh!!!!
Lol off topic??? just telling how I feel right now.... and since Arena was (expected) to be 3-4 events earlier I already had a team ready to enter the colosseum... but i got impatient and traded it all away and now i have Arrebol(30dc), Diane(30dc) and some others... but those two are fatal in arena.. it's either him or her... not both... ok i'll stop here then...
sorry if this is too personal? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:19 pm

LOL

They admitted they made a spelling error! Idiots! Where's my free TE (P) for your mistakes? XD
Back to top Go down
Arasuki

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:02 am

i am complaining because maintenance. and bt points
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mikanstorm.blogspot.com
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:05 am

probably to reduce panel BT requirements...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arasuki

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:06 am

myad wrote:

if anything to raise it.

also apparently it ends in 25 minutes
source: the announcements tab actually tells us something for once
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mikanstorm.blogspot.com
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:07 am

or... mid-event changes?!? but we're only at day 1...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:07 am

This is hard to keep up with. The most I can get is probably a 4* ticket with some luck without using any TE. Playing constantly at work whenever I have the chance and even on the train. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:09 am

Arasuki wrote:
myad wrote:

if anything to raise it.

also apparently it ends in 25 minutes
source: the announcements tab actually tells us something for once
i think the current one is already a bit too high.

this is the first time i see panel 2 not opened yet after almost 24hours.

heck, panel 1 took like almost 12 hours to get opened when i recall previously, within first few hours...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:13 am

Watching TV or youtube is pretty boring without Fantasica...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:28 am

lmnseason wrote:
Watching TV or youtube is pretty boring without Fantasica...
Yeah...it is. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vul
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:31 am

We're back up~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:44 am

new event starts later today?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:55 am

myad wrote:
new event starts later today?
In 1 hour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:56 am

hope the maintenance won't actually take 3 hours like advertised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:00 am

sGabe4 wrote:
Relly? I missed that...thought it was changed to 2 hours. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:07 am

sGabe4 wrote:
Just checked it...it says 3 hours...sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:26 am

bump.

This topic is gonna be really active if tmrw's update is really from 2am to 8am.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Today at 11:24 am

Back to top Go down

Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next