HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Premium ticket rewards?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miniature

PostSubject: Premium ticket rewards?   Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:51 am

So I used up all my 10 premium tickets which I had been saving since I started but all I got were 3*s and a couple of 4*s. Are 4* cards the best you can get from premium packs? Otherwise how rare is it to get a 5* or 6* card? And also other than the training camp reward what are the ways to obtain premium tickets?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium ticket rewards?   Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:43 am

Miniature wrote:
So I used up all my 10 premium tickets which I had been saving since I started but all I got were 3*s and a couple of 4*s. Are 4* cards the best you can get from premium packs? Otherwise how rare is it to get a 5* or 6* card? And also other than the training camp reward what are the ways to obtain premium tickets?

Whether you can get a 5* or a 6* from a reward Premium Ticket (as opposed to those you buy) remains to be proven, from what I've gathered. There have been reports of people getting 5* and 6* cards from free Premium Tickets, but even if those are true, then the chances are still extremely low. What you got from your tickets is actually a relatively good pull, because you can get a lot of 2* from those tickets.

The best way to maximize your profit from Premium Tickets is to save them for an event that gives out additional stuff when you use them. Last event, you got a Time Elixir in addition to your card. Basically, refrain from using your tickets unless there are bonuses coming with it.

Sources of additional Premium Tickets include log-in bonuses (when you clear the Bingo panels), Twitter bonuses (after the initial 10 tweets, you get a Premium ticket every 20 tweets), referral bonus (when people use your referral code when they create an account, you will get a Premium Ticket every x invites - don't remember the exact amount Smile ). Finally, the most reliable source of Premium Tickets - event prizes. You will get Premium Tickets as prizes for your rank, as well as rewards for your progression in the event (e.g. when you've reached a certain amount of points).

Hope this helps!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mellow
Peace Keeper [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: Premium ticket rewards?   Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:00 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
The best way to maximize your profit from Premium Tickets is to save them for an event that gives out additional stuff when you use them. Last event, you got a Time Elixir in addition to your card. Basically, refrain from using your tickets unless there are bonuses coming with it.
I think this is a great point. I usually get 2* from "premium" tickets, but when they have an added bonus, such as the TE, it makes them actually worth while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rourou1423
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium ticket rewards?   Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:33 am

Shocked Chibi give a good point here... now I am so regard to open them so early, should wait event bonus.. Mad

Well... have to wait this event then... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium ticket rewards?   Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:11 am

Well then, it seems we have a Fanta spy in here somewhere, researching our strategies and implementing counter-measures to force us to buy tickets.

Indeed, after the latest maintenance, there is now a special section for Premium Tickets won as prizes, meaning that free Premium Tickets and bought Premium Tickets are now officially two separate things. We will still need to confirm whether or not we can still get event bonuses from the free tickets (such as Blaze Tickets, Time Elixirs, etc.), but judging from the fact that we presently cannot get special event units from free tickets, I believe that this will be the case from now on. No more event bonuses.

It remains to be seen whether the chances of drawing something better than a 2* have been changed for the free tickets, but I believe they will remain as they were (making free Premium Tickets officially useless, or very nearly so).

*grumble* *grumble* *grumble*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium ticket rewards?   Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:10 am

Saw that as well last night. That really can't be a good sign... This game just keeps getting worse and worse. Well... hope for the best I suppose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rourou1423
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium ticket rewards?   Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:35 am

Sad yeah.. notice that.. just after this post saying to open the ticket with ticket! Sad
gosh.. and now more.. bingo is going to take off too! Sad no more daily reward ticket! Sad

gosh... please don't be so unkind to we this poor people Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Premium ticket rewards?   Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Please move this topic into the Game Discussion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premium ticket rewards?   Today at 8:42 am

Back to top Go down

Premium ticket rewards?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1