HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

What would you all do, Furfur vs Fiona.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nucklez

PostSubject: What would you all do, Furfur vs Fiona.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:12 am

I'm at a delima right now, on what to do with a newly acquired Fiona. Don't bash me for trading her, it wasn't a bad deal. Now I just need to decide what I want to do with her. She was never my first choice for an Arena team, but now that I have stumbled across her should I spend any time with her. I also need to say this, I'm not a hardcore player so coming across any 5* cards takes me a long time to do. My delima is, should I spend time maxing Fiona (from 1 to Max) to replace my already maxed Furfur? That was my plan yesterday, but after I slept on it I don't think it's worth my time. I kind of just want to get ideas on how you guys think and deal with situations like this. Smile My next real goal is to acquire someone like Aleister to replace one of my four stars, but that will take a while to save up enough TE.

Here is my current team:

All Max Units
Plautia 5* Cost 25
Sonia 5* Cost 25
Sergei 4* Cost 20
Keith 4* Cost 15
Furfur 4* Cost 10

Total of 95 cost
Furfur Max Stats:
17,165 | 19,387 | 20,989 | Total of 57,450
Speed C | Cost 10 | Poison 4

Fiona Max Stats:
24,100 | 22,000 | 23,500 | Total of 69,600
Speed D | Cost 15 | Poison 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: What would you all do, Furfur vs Fiona.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:17 am

Since the event will only last a few more days (at most, friday probably) I don't think it'd be worth your time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nucklez

PostSubject: Re: What would you all do, Furfur vs Fiona.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:20 am

FastfoodJesus wrote:
Since the event will only last a few more days (at most, friday probably) I don't think it'd be worth your time.

Yea, I was thinking of the next arena event if we have one. I'm not up to leveling Fiona up for this one. At my rate of play, it would take me a week to level her up. If I level her up, it will be to sell her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: What would you all do, Furfur vs Fiona.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:16 am

By the time of the next event, you should have a better unit that will replace both. I would honestly level up Fiona just to sell her at max for TE. The difference in stats just doesn't seem worth the speed difference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you all do, Furfur vs Fiona.   Today at 4:52 pm

Back to top Go down

What would you all do, Furfur vs Fiona.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1