HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

hi, im new and i'd like to trade a good 4* or 5* card... i have about 200000 luna...pls support me^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
emake

PostSubject: hi, im new and i'd like to trade a good 4* or 5* card... i have about 200000 luna...pls support me^^   Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:49 am

hi im new and i dont really know how trade yet...
im playing this game now for about 1 week... and i cant get enough of it^^

i'd like to trade a good 4 or 5* card...

so please... if anyone has a card... trade with me^^
i also have some cards... but i think the most of you wont want them XD

id: 58576304
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: hi, im new and i'd like to trade a good 4* or 5* card... i have about 200000 luna...pls support me^^   Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:26 am

Im sorry noone has responded to you yet.
Unfortunately, you cannot trade until you're level 31.
Also a good 4* or 5* cost a lot more than you have atm. You should check the price guide to see about how much you'll need and start saving up TE.

Good luck =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faizaljrhussi

PostSubject: Re: hi, im new and i'd like to trade a good 4* or 5* card... i have about 200000 luna...pls support me^^   Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:36 am

I see a pattern
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: hi, im new and i'd like to trade a good 4* or 5* card... i have about 200000 luna...pls support me^^   Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:38 am

hm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guntrigger

PostSubject: Re: hi, im new and i'd like to trade a good 4* or 5* card... i have about 200000 luna...pls support me^^   Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:42 am

Like what was said above, typically cards are traded via TE (Time Elixers), pots (Potions), or other 4*s/5*s.

A typical (non-rare, non-event) 4* at lvl1 will cost you about 2-3 TE depending on the artwork/stats/rarity/seller etc

5* prices are MUCH harder to predict. Some seriously rock, and some seriously suck. Some are rare as hell, some are more common than 4*s (it seems like).

For instance, a Sonia 5* will cost you 40-50TE because she is SO INCREDIBLY common. She is sexy, but her commonness brings her price down. A Werewolf unit will cost you 180-200 (sometimes more) TE. This is because not only is the Werewolf ridiculously sexy, but she currently has the best stats of any 5* out there.

6*s I don't even wanna talk about right now >.>

So it kinda goes like that, build up TE, by trying to buy TE through luna (doing it this way is hard, because finding people selling TE for Luna is RARE) or get TE through event rewards, selling max 2*s/max 3*s, etc

Then gradually build up to your first 4* then to your first 5* Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: hi, im new and i'd like to trade a good 4* or 5* card... i have about 200000 luna...pls support me^^   Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:02 am

200k luna can get you a decent 4* card (wouldn't call it good, but better than nothing =P ) to start out with, since a lot of people here give out discount to newbies. I'm one of them Razz

As for 5*s, yea you'll need TE for those, doubt there anyone who's willing to sell one for luna

One last thing, make sure you're lv 31, otherwise you won't be able to trade Neutral

I'll sell you one of these 4* for 200k:

Gunnel
Partenope
Alex <- You can buy her, but I recommend one of the other cards
Django
Zenobia
Alfonso
Mylene

I'm sure others will make their offer as well, good luck in your search for more 4* and your first 5*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi, im new and i'd like to trade a good 4* or 5* card... i have about 200000 luna...pls support me^^   Today at 7:46 am

Back to top Go down

hi, im new and i'd like to trade a good 4* or 5* card... i have about 200000 luna...pls support me^^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1