HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kadaan
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:00 pm

I've been keeping track of every card I got in brave packs and hit 1000 packs opened today. Here's the breakdown, if anyone is curious Smile

83.40%
~5:6
★★
16.10%
~1:6
★★★
0.50%
~1:200

I'm not sure if it's even possible to pull a 4* or higher, but if it is it's EXTREMELY low.

View user profile http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
visionofthegods
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:14 pm

Ty for this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:59 am

Kadaan wrote:

I'm not sure if it's even possible to pull a 4* or higher, but if it is it's EXTREMELY low.

I've been wondering about that. Gunnel's picture on the card pack seems to indicate that it is possible to draw a 4*, but the chances are probably as low as drawing a 6* in a box, or even lower.

I've been playing for three weeks, and have finally drawn a 3* from a normal card pack yesterday. I was beginning to think it was a myth. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evageek
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:26 am

Thanks for the info.
Been saving my points since foa2 and have around 60k
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:17 am

Thanks for going through the trouble of keep track of all that data

Been saving up my points as well, got some major leveling up to do after the next two events lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
steakjuice

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:11 pm

I somehow got 2 3* units back to back when I decided to go through all of my brave points. Lycanthrope and the butterfly-dude unit. Gives me hope of one day opening a 5* from a premium ticket pack. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cosmicsurf9

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:32 pm

i have only pulled one 4* ever from brave packs = Miriam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:41 pm

cosmicsurf9 wrote:
i have only pulled one 4* ever from brave packs = Miriam

Whoa just imagine you can pull 5/6 but its basically impossible cause of the odds lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rlh

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:16 am

I think that the cards that you pull from brave points aren't entirely random.

There have been times where I'd go to pull 10 cards, and 5 would be 2*s, and I'd get a three. Then, there would be days where 2*s are quite rare, and all I'd get was mostly 1*s.

Now, before anyone goes and states 'that's the nature of randomness', also understand that I tend to consistently see cards come up in brave that are also from the current Training quest that I'm hitting.

If I have 3000-4000 brave setup, I will often get multiples of the same card, always from the last training quest I was one.

IMHO, It seems that Mobage's Random Card Generator is based off of your training statistics or usage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:43 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
Kadaan wrote:

I've been wondering about that. Gunnel's picture on the card pack seems to indicate that it is possible to draw a 4*, but the chances are probably as low as drawing a 6* in a box, or even lower.

I've been playing for three weeks, and have finally drawn a 3* from a normal card pack yesterday. I was beginning to think it was a myth. xD

Been playing this game since black dragon event and have only pulled two 3*'s. Never a 4*. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rlh

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:30 pm

And speaking of odds...

I just got a new ally who was at level 36 when I added him. The guy has a bunch of crappy cards, as you suspect from someone who has only been playing for 2 weeks, so no shame... Except for one card.

The guy hasn't spent a dime on the game and has only received a couple premium tickets.

He pulled a Patricia. I didn't even know you could pull a 5* with premiums and this guy pulls one of the most useful ones for the current event.

Crazy (lucky!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crowex
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:41 pm

I've pulled 3 4*s: Angela, Kraken, Miriam

5 3*s seems awfully low for 1K cards pulled :\ I've gotten maybe 5 or 6 this last week with 7K brave points.

POPULARITY LIST SEASON TWO, WEEK ONE UNDER WAY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com
Kadaan
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:57 pm

I'm still keeping track and I'll update again when I hit 2k cards Very Happy.

My odds have been worse so far though; 230 cards past 1k and only one 3* so far.

View user profile http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:51 pm

I feel like it has gotten worse since the maintenance between Den of Sin and the Phantom Hunt event.

I use to get a 2* every 5-7 1*'s, but after the maintenance I went like 20 1*'s in a row!

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:35 am

I just opened 40 and got

35 1* = 87.5%
5 2* (Anna, 2 Kiras, Veronika, and Claudio) = 12.5%

I was beginning to wonder whether I had been cursed after getting 19 1*s in a row. The 2*s only showed up near the end lol

Edit: added a few more tries
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Today at 8:48 am

Back to top Go down

Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1