HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

4*s for sale or trade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UltimatBlitz

PostSubject: 4*s for sale or trade   Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:04 pm

I'm willing to sell or trade, and I'm looking for female units, but I'm really only looking for past event ones at the 4 Like a Star @ heaven tier. I just enjoy making an army run purely off estrogen in any game I play.

4 Like a Star @ heaven
Guy x 2 (fullmetal) 3 TE
Antony x 3 2 TE
Django 1 TE
Dhimitrios - I have one just drawn and one at level 36. I would be willing to part with the higher leveled one, but I'd need a leveled up card in exchange, as I'm somewhat useless without him. I'm currently leveling up other cards to make this not the case. 1 TE for level 1 Make offer on higher level one
I also have a Frank at level 13 (so far, I'm going to keep enhancing as long as I have him). make offer

Items:
0 time elixirs
3 potions
2 Sin Chip(L)

I have some medical needs, so can't always be near the computer, so if you want to reach me quickly I can be contacted on kakao or kik under the ID AOski.
Also, if anyone knows of a pretty good site where I can see a picture of each card it would be great if you could share that with me. I have been show the Japanese wiki, but it seems the names don't always match up. Still, I'm using it.

Last edited by UltimatBlitz on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UltimatBlitz

PostSubject: Re: 4*s for sale or trade   Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Updated, prices added
Back to top Go down
View user profile

4*s for sale or trade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1