HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Sig. Shop :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Favorite JRPG Series
Final Fantasy (Derp)
42%
 42% [ 18 ]
SMT Series (Persona Included)
28%
 28% [ 12 ]
Disgaea Series
7%
 7% [ 3 ]
Tales Of Series
5%
 5% [ 2 ]
Phantasy Star
5%
 5% [ 2 ]
Dragon Quest
5%
 5% [ 2 ]
Fire Emblem
7%
 7% [ 3 ]
Star Ocean
1%
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Wow... These are all kinds of awesome! I think I'll have to request one! ^__^

1. Signature request:
a. Give me a size to work with, unless you just want me to wing it! (Pun not intended) I like the size you used for Ninjamonkey1118 and Dastand's signatures. Smile
b. Give me a name of Character that I can work with. Lightning from FFXIII
c. Color Scheme specifics, bright colors, dark colors, oceanic colors, etc. I'm thinking cooler colors, like light purple and blue, with a kind of glow to it, if you know what I mean? LOL.
d. Tell me a text you want me to add in it, be it your IGN, In-game ID, a quote, etc. "I am no one's slave" and my user name, beltane-flames.
f. Do tell if you want it a regular PNG sig or a GIF. Whichever you prefer.
g. Optional: Themes of the sig. cute, strong, elegant, thrilling, scary, etc. Elegant, yet strong.

Profile pic:
Lightning, FFXIII
Same basic idea, with a bit of theme/color contrast, so that it complements the sig nicely. :3

Excited to see what you come up with, but no rush! And thank you in advance. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:28 pm

JackNABox wrote:
Yeah sorry for the wait, adding two different series at once never had been so thought provoking haha!

First that came to mind was whether or not I should add ALL the main playable characters from each series, but eh.
I decided to stick with the protagonists, that and I don't believe I'd be able to stretch enough room for it.
I tried sticking with the theme I gave you before, but I went with a more mixed, there is still some dark to barely notice the difference.
The text was the main problem I had to deal with, I thought it'd be cool to make a row of persona cards on the bottom and add the text right on it, but there was no color to compliment the theme you wanted that would make it look readable, so I made tinkered with it a bit.
Lastly, if you can't tell, on each of the sides next to the protagonists are the "super" personas you can get at the end of the game. (Persona 3 has the Messiah/ Persona 4 has Izanagi no Okami) Thought it'd compliment the protagonists nicely. Enjoy!

Note: Will do a redo on it, just try and give me a different theme to work with, or character requests even, but I think it turned out well.

Nah man, it looks awesome the way it is. You have a very good taste for style and a very artistic hand there my friend. When the game come back up ill send you several time elixirs for your time and hard work. Thank you so much man
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.something.com
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Can you do a Fantasica sig/profile pic? If so here are the specifics for it:
1. Signature request:
a. Give me a size to work with, unless you just want me to wing it! (Pun not intended)- I really don't care what size
b. Give me a name of Character that I can work with.- Can I get Professor Tina and Fencer Diana? Both are 6* units
c. Color Scheme specifics, bright colors, dark colors, oceanic colors, etc.- Would prefer a darker color scheme
d. Tell me a text you want me to add in it, be it your IGN, In-game ID, a quote, etc.- Profile4 would be sufficient (in a bad-ass font though!)
f. Do tell if you want it a regular PNG sig or a GIF.- I really don't care either way
g. Optional: Themes of the sig. cute, strong, elegant, thrilling, scary, etc.- Elegantly strong (it should be the feeling you get looking at the women anyways!)

Also thinking of a profile pic with just Tina, same specifics as the sig. I don't care which you do if either.

I understand if you can't do this since there is really only one image for each. BTW love your work so far!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crowex
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Just so you know, I'm having a contest in my signature, feel free to try since you're one of the artsy types :3

POPULARITY LIST SEASON TWO, WEEK ONE UNDER WAY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Ooooh... Not to sound too "gay" but yea.. can you do a Sailor Moon? :-) Hahaha.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JackNABox
Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Woo! Finally got this finished!
Signature:

I hope you enjoy both of these as much as I enjoyed creating them Smile!

To everyone asking for requests, I'll go up from the list then down. (Besides Crowex, I have a couple days for yours Smile)
So no worries, I'll get to your requests soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crowex
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:40 pm

No problem :3 good luck! I got a really good one from a certain member. They know who they are :p

POPULARITY LIST SEASON TWO, WEEK ONE UNDER WAY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:13 pm

JackNABox wrote:
Woo! Finally got this finished!
Signature:

I hope you enjoy both of these as much as I enjoyed creating them Smile!

To everyone asking for requests, I'll go up from the list then down. (Besides Crowex, I have a couple days for yours Smile)
So no worries, I'll get to your requests soon!
Shocked Thank you so much--I love them! Very Happy They look really great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Hi Jack~! Think you could do this one?

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7000000/Sailor-Moon-Sailor-Stars-sailor-moon-sailor-stars-7088288-1024-768.jpg

1. Signature request:
a. Just her from the waist up.. Don't like their signature.. so just clear it.
b. my in-game name is: xmalietxpnoix
c. Dark background so that her "light" stands out. The feathers are cool and see if you can incorparate in the picture still?
d. Quote: "I will light your way..."
f. Do tell if you want it a regular PNG sig or a GIF. = Doesn't Matter to me
g. Optional: Themes: Dark (black) and light (white) to go with the quote "I will light your way..."

http://www.wallpaperfox.com/thumbnails/detail/20111202/eternal-sailor-moon-compact.JPG

2. Profile Pic. request:
a. Same as (b.) ^
b. Dark background so the locket stands out. Crisper/cleaner image?
c. No text.
d. Will attempt to make a GIF pic. but highly doubt it.

Will send donation to you in game. 500k :-)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JackNABox
Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Took a decent break for a bit, but no worries I got to yours!
Here is your Signature:

Had fun with yours Very Happy
And your Profile Avatar:

Enjoy!
And I'll get to your Sailor Moon Avatar in just a moment Pnoytroi!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:07 pm

JackNABox wrote:

LOL! Thanks man~! I'll send trade when I get a chance. At work and taking a quick break... Too many people talking and just had to get away from them. So annoying~! >_<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JackNABox
Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:16 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
JackNABox wrote:

LOL! Thanks man~! I'll send trade when I get a chance. At work and taking a quick break... Too many people talking and just had to get away from them. So annoying~! >_<

Aha well, I'm finally finished! Very Happy ! With just one "slight" problem, I couldn't use the image you gave me, that or my laptop wouldn't recognize it as an image, so it was just a black image Sad! But luckily for you, I took to the time and "improvised" and tied the signature with the theme you wanted!

Signature:

^
And for you since I took sometime with yours, I'll give you the option if you want to revise something Very Happy
I hope you enjoy it and sorry for the slight set-back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:24 pm

JackNABox wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:
JackNABox wrote:

Aha well, I'm finally finished! Very Happy ! With just one "slight" problem, I couldn't use the image you gave me, that or my laptop wouldn't recognize it as an image, so it was just a black image Sad! But luckily for you, I took to the time and "improvised" and tied the signature with the theme you wanted!

Signature:

^
And for you since I took sometime with yours, I'll give you the option if you want to revise something Very Happy
I hope you enjoy it and sorry for the slight set-back!

Even better~!

For the avatar.. how's about this?

And modifying it to match the theme of the signature? :-)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Donation sent :-) Thanks again man~!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JackNABox
Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:54 pm

pnoytroi wrote:

I was hoping you'd be on, but oh well Smile, I rushed quite a bit to get this to you, but whenever you see this just check it out:

Revised Avatar:

Since I wouldn't have been able to render the image you gave me on time, I tried to see if I had any pre-renders based on that image.
Luckily, I did Smile!
Enjoy mate!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:09 pm

JackNABox wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:

I was hoping you'd be on, but oh well Smile, I rushed quite a bit to get this to you, but whenever you see this just check it out:

Revised Avatar:

Since I wouldn't have been able to render the image you gave me on time, I tried to see if I had any pre-renders based on that image.
Luckily, I did Smile!
Enjoy mate!

Even better~! :-) Thanks man :-)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:33 am

i want my Profile picture of a drawing i made but i don't know how what sizes it needs and those things.. if i give the photo of my drawing could you make it the right size for a profile picture here? and remove the background where i layed the drawing on before i made the photo?

Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:05 pm

ElysianField wrote:
i want my Profile picture of a drawing i made but i don't know how what sizes it needs and those things.. if i give the photo of my drawing could you make it the right size for a profile picture here? and remove the background where i layed the drawing on before i made the photo?

Sure thing! Just message me the image, and I'll get right to rendering it no problem! And don't worry about the size, I can change it so it can adjust quite nicely, also make sure to give me the Color Scheme you might want, words/letters you want me to add, and some extra themes that might show your taste in art Smile!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JaeKun
Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:36 pm

I hope you dont take this in any offence but,
if your work load is too much i could help out with profiles and signatures.
like example my sig .__. sometimes im bored and have nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JackNABox
Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:32 pm

JaeKun wrote:
I hope you dont take this in any offence but,
if your work load is too much i could help out with profiles and signatures.
like example my sig .__. sometimes im bored and have nothing to do.

Aha it doesn't worry me mate, I've been doing this for quite sometime now and varying on the forums, I'd take some partners who are willing to help out on a regular bases, and so far, the requests aren't coming in as frequent compared most of my previous threads, but my work is usually quality over quantity which is why it takes quite a bit of time before I present anything. Also can't use the same theme repetitively, it bores me Very Happy ! So right now, I'm not necessarily looking for help as of yet, but when Fantasica starts becoming a larger community (Which it will) and this forum gains a bit more attention, you'll be the first I'll contact Smile!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:40 pm

JackNABox wrote:
ElysianField wrote:

Sure thing! Just message me the image, and I'll get right to rendering it no problem! And don't worry about the size, I can change it so it can adjust quite nicely, also make sure to give me the Color Scheme you might want, words/letters you want me to add, and some extra themes that might show your taste in art Smile!

i've send you a message with the photo (i think, don't know or it worked)

hope you have enough information now

Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:53 pm

To SgtBlien, as you requested, here is your signature with Adolph as the central character with some dark colors!

Signature:

And I'll get to your Zoro Signature request in a bit so no worries!
Enjoy!

To ElysianField: I'll get to yours soon! I'll have to put in my own style on the drawing but no worries, I'll have it done! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:09 pm

JackNABox wrote:

To ElysianField: I'll get to yours soon! I'll have to put in my own style on the drawing but no worries, I'll have it done! Smile

i don't mind waiting Smile bounce

Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:46 pm

JackNABox wrote:

And I'll get to your Zoro Signature request in a bit so no worries!

Well I finished your Zoro signature request! Also speaking, this is one of my older styles that I worked on, I can change it up if you'd like but I like the way I made it "pop-out" you know? Very Happy

Well in any case, enjoy!

Signature:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sgtblein

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:52 pm

wow they are both freakin amazing.ty very much :)i will try to send you something good ig when i get some money Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Today at 9:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Sig. Shop :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next