HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

which 4* to sell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ilykeetinpp

PostSubject: which 4* to sell   Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:09 am

Trying to get another 5* (have sonia from the event a while back) and I've been grinding up some 4*s to do it but the ones i've grinded I know use for events like the colliseum often (not as much for other events) and i'm having trouble deciding which ones to sell off. So far i have

Gloria max
mermaid max
Yuria max
Dhimitrios max
Katherine max
Fufu lvl 61
Achillea lvl 49

probably lvl adalina after the last two. I'm leaning Gloria and/or Katherine i think, but katherine i use for battles which i fight people alot (tryin to get to 300 heh)

then after this i just have to figure out which 5* to pursue haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Br4dford
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: which 4* to sell   Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:22 am

You may have to sell all of your current maxed to get close to a low level 5*. Prices for maxed 4*'s have dropped to around 10 te. Selling all seven of the 4* you listed would give you 70 TE which would be a good place to start for a 5*, but know you will have to hunt for bargains to get the one you want (ie towards the ends of events when people get desperate for te)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilykeetinpp

PostSubject: Re: which 4* to sell   Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:30 am

blah i can't keep up with these inflation changes haha. I'm also sitting on about 35 TE too so that will help, thanks for the feedback, i didn't know to buy around the end of events but that makes sense
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digitalsynner

PostSubject: Re: which 4* to sell   Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:19 am

Br4dford wrote:
You may have to sell all of your current maxed to get close to a low level 5*. Prices for maxed 4*'s have dropped to around 10 te. Selling all seven of the 4* you listed would give you 70 TE which would be a good place to start for a 5*, but know you will have to hunt for bargains to get the one you want (ie towards the ends of events when people get desperate for te)

I picked up max Lieselotte and max Gloria for 10 TE each yesterday, but I figured it was end of event desperation for TEs, not an overall market downturn.

I am assuming (hoping) that prices will stabilize during this event, especially as there are now sin chips to trade, and potions can be used to retry failed battles.

If I intended to use those cards to get a 5*, I'd hang onto them all until they are all maxed, then trade them for a 5*, or sell them for TE at that time.

Grinding 2-7 levels 4* surprisingly fast. I maxed a Guy and 2 Keiths last event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilykeetinpp

PostSubject: Re: which 4* to sell   Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:31 am

yea 2-7 has been great, katherine and fufu were lvl 10 less than a week ago and thats just casually playing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheatmidge

PostSubject: Re: which 4* to sell   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:05 pm

ilykeetinpp wrote:
yea 2-7 has been great, katherine and fufu were lvl 10 less than a week ago and thats just casually playing

Sending people on a mission every minute is casual playing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which 4* to sell   Today at 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down

which 4* to sell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1