HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Hello everybody! ♪(○^ω^○)ノ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
B★RH

PostSubject: Hello everybody! ♪(○^ω^○)ノ   Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:11 am

Hello to all of the Fantasica's Forum members! cat
I was spying you for some time (lol) but now I decided to join the forum! Razz
I joined the game in the middle of September, my first event was Venus Colosseum Smile
That time, I was so excited when I got two 4* as rewards but now this game is making me mad everytime it gives me a 4* and I think "Wtf?! I want 5*s!!" Razz
Unfortunately my team is not strong enough at the moment, my ranks are always between 2500-1500... silent
I'm trying to safe TE+max my 4*s & hoping to get my 2 favorite cards (atm): Warewolf & Laura. I love you
I was lucky I got Rose (another of my fav cards!) from a recent trade but she's only L60; I hope she'll help me to get 5*s from some events! Smile

☆.。.:*・ Nice to meet you all! \(^▽^)人(^▽^)/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! ♪(○^ω^○)ノ   Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:12 pm

nice to meet you Smile I often am too lazy to log in and post, usually just skim the forums :p

i have a cute werewolf too....but its still monster atm...kinda feels like i dun really have one D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B★RH

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! ♪(○^ω^○)ノ   Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:19 pm

bx65 wrote:
nice to meet you Smile I often am too lazy to log in and post, usually just skim the forums :p

i have a cute werewolf too....but its still monster atm...kinda feels like i dun really have one D:

Thank you for replying! Very Happy
I hate when the rewards are monsters which have to be recruited...I still have a Sonia m who doesn't want to become a unit! As you said, it really feels like I don't have her...Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! ♪(○^ω^○)ノ   Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:39 pm

B★RH wrote:
bx65 wrote:

Thank you for replying! Very Happy
I hate when the rewards are monsters which have to be recruited...I still have a Sonia m who doesn't want to become a unit! As you said, it really feels like I don't have her...Mad

i've only recruited laura from the dragon event, i pretty much possess all 5* and lower dragons + amazons + a ghost a vampire and a werewolf..... theres just too much to do in so little time D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! ♪(○^ω^○)ノ   Today at 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody! ♪(○^ω^○)ノ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: