HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Uploading Screenshots of Fantasica Cards for a Little Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brisingal

PostSubject: Uploading Screenshots of Fantasica Cards for a Little Project   Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:50 am

Hey guys,

I'm trying out a little project where I want to make physical cards of the Fantasica units I have.
I've run into a snag where I can't find any images of the event cards on the web and the screen shots I take with my iPhone are too low of a resolution for printing quality.

What I'm looking for is a screenshot of the front and back of the card found in the Album. If someone with an iPad could upload a screenshot of Oneiro the Dream Breaker; Katherine the Wind Knight; or Caym the Demon Chancellor it would be much appreciated!

I'll post the results of my little project when I've finished and give proper reference to whoever's images I use. Also, whoever sends me the images can also send a card of their own and I would be happy to make a digital file for you to print off your own card.

What I'm trying to accomplish is a template that I can upload to you guys so that anyone can make their own physical Fantasica cards!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATROPEX
Peace Keeper [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Screenshots of Fantasica Cards for a Little Project   Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:28 am

hm i tried to take some on my nexus 7 tablet, pm me an email address and I'll send them to you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evageek
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Screenshots of Fantasica Cards for a Little Project   Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Are you going to keep the cards at level 1, or max?
The only difference I see it making is with Elena and Fiona. Fiona's base stats are stronger than Elena's, but her max stats are weaker compared to Elena's max stats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
Brisingal

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Screenshots of Fantasica Cards for a Little Project   Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:46 pm

I added in the max stats to the left of the level 1 stats on the back of the cards.

Information on max stats retrieved from zoebeagle and clocksproket's unit chart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Screenshots of Fantasica Cards for a Little Project   Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:19 pm

PM me your email and I'll do what I can. I have an iPad.

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Screenshots of Fantasica Cards for a Little Project   Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:25 pm

interesting Smile

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Screenshots of Fantasica Cards for a Little Project   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:12 am

I am too new of a member to PM you screen shots... gimme a couple days, lol (I need to be 7 days old)

Or you can PM me your email.

Is a mod willing to waive this rule for me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brisingal

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Screenshots of Fantasica Cards for a Little Project   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Here's an update on how the project is going:

I printed out some test prints yesterday and am tweaking the layout so that it can print double sided accurately. It may be that different printers print double-sided differently so it may be challenging to set up a true template for this, but I am going to do some more tests in the next few days and keep at it. If I can't create a template, then I'm going to start making the digital files and post them for downloading. But I'm still going to try for a template first.

I've received Oneiro, Kaym, and Katherine's cards so now I'm looking for all the event cards from the Dark Elf to the Full Metal series. If anyone would like to e-mail screenshots, send them to black_knight_neo (at) hotmail (DOT) COM with the title "Fantasica Card Screenshots" or something like that so I can pick them out easier in my inbox. Labeling which series the cards come from would also help me sort through them so I can make an updatable list of which cards I needs from which series.

To summarize:
- I'm now looking for special event series cards – Dark Elf to Full Metal series
- Send screenshots (front and back) to black_knight_neo (at) hotmail (DOT) COM
- Title the e-mail "Fantasica Card Screenshots"
- Make note in the e-mail what series the cards came from
+ Feel free to send a screenshot of any card you'd like edited into a printable file and I'll send it back to you once I've refined the printing process.

As a personal note, I am in the last 14 days of university and I have a lot of projects due that I need time to work on. I may be a little slow with getting this all set up, but after December 13th I'll be done for the term and will have an early present for everyone!

Stay warm!
Brisingal

edit: Thanks for the tip about the e-mail address madmanazn.

Last edited by Brisingal on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brisingal

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Screenshots of Fantasica Cards for a Little Project   Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:29 am

Here is a list of all the cards I've received so far:

Jessica
Sonia
Furfur
Livia
Achillea
Charl
Oneiro
Caym
Katherine
Ayaha
Alfred
Adalina
Remika
Walpurgis
Avril
Stray Cat
Guy
Keith
Rema
Paige

Thanks to ATROPEX and themadmanazn for contributing their time and screenshots!
This list will be updated as more screenshots are received. Keep the them coming!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Screenshots of Fantasica Cards for a Little Project   Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:54 am

I would remove your email from the post just because spambots may pick it up. Or alter it to be like "youremail (at) someprovider (DOT) COM" just so it is not as easy for spambots to pick it up.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Last edited by themadmanazn on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brisingal

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Screenshots of Fantasica Cards for a Little Project   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:15 pm

I've done the final test prints and the cards have turned out nicely!

(The photo quality on this is low because I took it with my phone.)

Thanks to ATROPEX and themadmanazn who both sent me an image of Katherine for this!

I made these cards using Photoshop to clean up the image and InDesign to layout the printing pages. I then turned the InDesign File into a PDF and printed it.

Now that I know the process, my next goal is to work on the template so I can upload it here!
I'm also going to start editing all the images I've received so far into a printable formate and will make a DropBox account where I will post the files as they are completed.

Cheers,
Brisingal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gen137

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Screenshots of Fantasica Cards for a Little Project   Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:08 am

Brisingal wrote:
I've done the final test prints and the cards have turned out nicely!

(The photo quality on this is low because I took it with my phone.)

Thanks to ATROPEX and themadmanazn who both sent me an image of Katherine for this!

I made these cards using Photoshop to clean up the image and InDesign to layout the printing pages. I then turned the InDesign File into a PDF and printed it.

Now that I know the process, my next goal is to work on the template so I can upload it here!
I'm also going to start editing all the images I've received so far into a printable formate and will make a DropBox account where I will post the files as they are completed.

Cheers,
Brisingal

Nice work Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Screenshots of Fantasica Cards for a Little Project   Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Looking good Very Happy

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abendwolke

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Screenshots of Fantasica Cards for a Little Project   Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:10 pm

awesome!!
thanks for doing this 'extra curriculum' activity, you'll get an A+ ;-)
I am a fairly new player, don't have but the average cards you already have listed, but I am looking forward to printing out my cards Smile

thanks bunches!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Screenshots of Fantasica Cards for a Little Project   Today at 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Uploading Screenshots of Fantasica Cards for a Little Project
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1