HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am

abendwolke wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:
Just something I notice. I jumped 10 ranks for both PvP and PvE after maintenance. I believe some players have been banned - Fuma, Shadow, Chiakhk something and JimJim something to name a few.

WHAAT?? any news on that? why did players get banned? what did they do? anyone know more?

No idea but when I noticed my rank went up by 10 after maintenance this is usually a result of banning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:00 am

abendwolke wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:
Just something I notice. I jumped 10 ranks for both PvP and PvE after maintenance. I believe some players have been banned - Fuma, Shadow, Chiakhk something and JimJim something to name a few.

WHAAT?? any news on that? why did players get banned? what did they do? anyone know more?
I'm not sure the rank wipes have something to do with this maintenance. The staff definitely know they're cheating if that's the case. Isn't that a gd thing to us honest ppl? lOL!!!

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
abendwolke



Join date : 2012-11-05
Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:04 am

StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:
Just something I notice. I jumped 10 ranks for both PvP and PvE after maintenance. I believe some players have been banned - Fuma, Shadow, Chiakhk something and JimJim something to name a few.

WHAAT?? any news on that? why did players get banned? what did they do? anyone know more?
I'm not sure the rank wipes have something to do with this maintenance. The staff definitely know they're cheating if that's the case. Isn't that a gd thing to us honest ppl? lOL!!!

i take it i am way too naive.... how could one cheat at this event?


Last edited by abendwolke on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miniature



Join date : 2012-11-29
Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:04 am

Is it normal that I can't claim rewards from the event as the receive button isn't enabled. Is this supposed to happen? I should be getting 6 premium tickets and I haven't gotten a single one yet so I'm pretty sure I did not already claim or received it. Checked my inbox as well but nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:08 am

abendwolke wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:
Just something I notice. I jumped 10 ranks for both PvP and PvE after maintenance. I believe some players have been banned - Fuma, Shadow, Chiakhk something and JimJim something to name a few.

WHAAT?? any news on that? why did players get banned? what did they do? anyone know more?
I'm not sure the rank wipes have something to do with this maintenance. The staff definitely know they're cheating if that's the case. Isn't that a gd thing to us honest ppl? lOL!!!

i take it i am way too naive.... how could one cheat at this event?
Some speculate it's TE hacking

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:29 am

These players came out of nowhere, had around 100 cards albumed and ended up with 3000TE burnt?

Their actions has just made getting top 10 unpredictable as people will overspend when they don't have to.

_________________
***********************************

Lilith Owner Smile

***********************************
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:42 am

chaosbladeuk wrote:
These players came out of nowhere, had around 100 cards albumed and ended up with 3000TE burnt?

Their actions has just made getting top 10 unpredictable as people will overspend when they don't have to.
They got their own consequences anyway. I'm not sure why myself...

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Partyfoul01



Join date : 2012-11-19
Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:39 am

StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:
Just something I notice. I jumped 10 ranks for both PvP and PvE after maintenance. I believe some players have been banned - Fuma, Shadow, Chiakhk something and JimJim something to name a few.

WHAAT?? any news on that? why did players get banned? what did they do? anyone know more?
I'm not sure the rank wipes have something to do with this maintenance. The staff definitely know they're cheating if that's the case. Isn't that a gd thing to us honest ppl? lOL!!!

i take it i am way too naive.... how could one cheat at this event?
Some speculate it's TE hacking


There were over 30 players banned cause when event went off at 4central I was rank 70 jumped up to rank 44. Pretty sure they got banned from having all these multiple accounts. It's why you keep seeing low lvl players pull rare card. Im glad they got banned,but really sucks I burned about 50elx near end cause I was dropping to fast then end up 44. Im sure these players had 5 to 10 accounts getting 5 to 10 times the amount of elixers by playing them an trading to there main player. I hope fanta will announce why these players got banned and please if anyone knows would be helpful. Fuck all cheaters and scammers! Bravo to fanta team for catching a lot of them. Much props cause a lot of game wouldn't give a shit or wouldn't take the resources and time to search for cheaters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arlenok



Join date : 2012-10-14
Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:10 am

Partyfoul01 wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:
Just something I notice. I jumped 10 ranks for both PvP and PvE after maintenance. I believe some players have been banned - Fuma, Shadow, Chiakhk something and JimJim something to name a few.

WHAAT?? any news on that? why did players get banned? what did they do? anyone know more?
I'm not sure the rank wipes have something to do with this maintenance. The staff definitely know they're cheating if that's the case. Isn't that a gd thing to us honest ppl? lOL!!!

i take it i am way too naive.... how could one cheat at this event?
Some speculate it's TE hacking


There were over 30 players banned cause when event went off at 4central I was rank 70 jumped up to rank 44. Pretty sure they got banned from having all these multiple accounts. It's why you keep seeing low lvl players pull rare card. Im glad they got banned,but really sucks I burned about 50elx near end cause I was dropping to fast then end up 44. Im sure these players had 5 to 10 accounts getting 5 to 10 times the amount of elixers by playing them an trading to there main player. I hope fanta will announce why these players got banned and please if anyone knows would be helpful. Fuck all cheaters and scammers! Bravo to fanta team for catching a lot of them. Much props cause a lot of game wouldn't give a shit or wouldn't take the resources and time to search for cheaters.
Well you do need to be level 30 (35?) to trade, so its not that simple
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mslbm
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-29
Posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:34 am

You need to be level 31 to be able to trade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Partyfoul01



Join date : 2012-11-19
Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:53 am

[quote="arlenok"][quote="Partyfoul01"][quote="StarOnyx"][quote="abendwolke"]
StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:
Just something I notice. I jumped 10 ranks for both PvP and PvE after maintenance. I believe some players have been banned - Fuma, Shadow, Chiakhk something and JimJim something to name a few.
Well you do need to be level 30 (35?) to trade, so its not that simple
Not to hard cause the cheaters prepared to do this easily. You can get to level 31 in one day two days maxed. So that is not a issue at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbutters3



Join date : 2012-12-05
Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:48 pm

arlenok wrote:
Partyfoul01 wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:
Just something I notice. I jumped 10 ranks for both PvP and PvE after maintenance. I believe some players have been banned - Fuma, Shadow, Chiakhk something and JimJim something to name a few.

WHAAT?? any news on that? why did players get banned? what did they do? anyone know more?
I'm not sure the rank wipes have something to do with this maintenance. The staff definitely know they're cheating if that's the case. Isn't that a gd thing to us honest ppl? lOL!!!

i take it i am way too naive.... how could one cheat at this event?
Some speculate it's TE hacking


There were over 30 players banned cause when event went off at 4central I was rank 70 jumped up to rank 44. Pretty sure they got banned from having all these multiple accounts. It's why you keep seeing low lvl players pull rare card. Im glad they got banned,but really sucks I burned about 50elx near end cause I was dropping to fast then end up 44. Im sure these players had 5 to 10 accounts getting 5 to 10 times the amount of elixers by playing them an trading to there main player. I hope fanta will announce why these players got banned and please if anyone knows would be helpful. Fuck all cheaters and scammers! Bravo to fanta team for catching a lot of them. Much props cause a lot of game wouldn't give a shit or wouldn't take the resources and time to search for cheaters.
Well you do need to be level 30 (35?) to trade, so its not that simple
I am still relatively new, I thought you could only use 1 account per device? I am getting ready to buy a new phone & was wondering if my progress would transfer to the new phone or I had to start over? So these people (if this is the issue) were using multiple accounts on the same device or using different devices?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:02 pm

cbutters3 wrote:
arlenok wrote:
Partyfoul01 wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:
Just something I notice. I jumped 10 ranks for both PvP and PvE after maintenance. I believe some players have been banned - Fuma, Shadow, Chiakhk something and JimJim something to name a few.

WHAAT?? any news on that? why did players get banned? what did they do? anyone know more?
I'm not sure the rank wipes have something to do with this maintenance. The staff definitely know they're cheating if that's the case. Isn't that a gd thing to us honest ppl? lOL!!!

i take it i am way too naive.... how could one cheat at this event?
Some speculate it's TE hacking


There were over 30 players banned cause when event went off at 4central I was rank 70 jumped up to rank 44. Pretty sure they got banned from having all these multiple accounts. It's why you keep seeing low lvl players pull rare card. Im glad they got banned,but really sucks I burned about 50elx near end cause I was dropping to fast then end up 44. Im sure these players had 5 to 10 accounts getting 5 to 10 times the amount of elixers by playing them an trading to there main player. I hope fanta will announce why these players got banned and please if anyone knows would be helpful. Fuck all cheaters and scammers! Bravo to fanta team for catching a lot of them. Much props cause a lot of game wouldn't give a shit or wouldn't take the resources and time to search for cheaters.
Well you do need to be level 30 (35?) to trade, so its not that simple
I am still relatively new, I thought you could only use 1 account per device? I am getting ready to buy a new phone & was wondering if my progress would transfer to the new phone or I had to start over? So these people (if this is the issue) were using multiple accounts on the same device or using different devices?

In answer to your question. You can use as many accounts on your one device. However in order to trade or receive anything in your inbox you have to register that account on that one device. If you move onto a new device and want to continue playing as you were, you will have register that one account.

However your previous device you will not be able to register another account on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:11 pm

That's when my question notation comes up, how is it possible that they grind up to 3000TE with this method ? since only one new device gives you a new account
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-11-26
Posts : 1716

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:20 pm

tsunonlau wrote:
That's when my question notation comes up, how is it possible that they grind up to 3000TE with this method ? since only one new device gives you a new account

For the amount of money and people spend on this game is it really that unusual for someone to get a iPod Touch for like $130-$150 to just run more accounts? By the time the account grinds 150 TE you have essentially made your money back.

_________________
My Albuming and Trading Corner

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:29 pm

Quote :
For the amount of money and people spend on this game is it really that unusual for someone to get a iPodzTouch for like $130-$150 to just run more accounts? By the time the account grinds 150 TE you have essentially made your money back.

That's seems a little bit unreasonable to me, assuming grinding is by definition without paying for profit. If they are wealthy, they can buy TE directly in game purchases TE. Beside, open up a new account doesn't give you that much of TE, since they don't have strong units to grind from the event, even one account can bring them to 150TE in one week, that's still far from 3000TE expectation..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-11-26
Posts : 1716

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:00 pm

tsunonlau wrote:
Quote :
For the amount of money and people spend on this game is it really that unusual for someone to get a iPodzTouch for like $130-$150 to just run more accounts? By the time the account grinds 150 TE you have essentially made your money back.

That's seems a little bit unreasonable to me, assuming grinding is by definition without paying for profit. If they are wealthy, they can buy TE directly in game purchases TE. Beside, open up a new account doesn't give you that much of TE, since they don't have strong units to grind from the event, even one account can bring them to 150TE in one week, that's still far from 3000TE expectation..

I dunno, maybe they have a computer running android emulators?

_________________
My Albuming and Trading Corner

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:28 pm

Thanks to their actions, I gave up on burning TE on the last hour. I burned ~30 TE and figured that I would have needed to burn roughly 50 more to reach top 100. (not economical anymore)

After maintenance, I find out that I'm rank 101....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-11-26
Posts : 1716

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Ouch... I am sorry...

_________________
My Albuming and Trading Corner

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-11-18
Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:03 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Ouch... I am sorry...

Yea Sad whats worse is being ranked 16 saw somone say that i felt really bad for em
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiyamaMizuki



Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:31 pm

lol....
They made me spend more te's in the event...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-11-18
Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:52 pm

MiyamaMizuki wrote:
lol....
They made me spend more te's in the event...

Well it was to secure a spot in the rankings since we didnt know people were gonna get banned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
57803882
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-02
Posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:44 am

The most exhausting event type ever - constantly having to wait for not one, but two short time cooldowns, as well as desperately trying to level up those units you have besides your leader...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Today at 7:07 am

Back to top Go down
 
[EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
 Similar topics
-
» Dallas Event in April 2011
» Event Celebi
» Deltron 3030 - Making of Event II
» Blue's Bank event system
» RMXP = Event Gravity (GPLAT 2 of 2)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Current Events-
Jump to: