HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
tsunonlau
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:49 pm

the3ptsling wrote:
With te being the way it is i wonder what the top 10 is gonna look like....

If Top 10 event 6* you are talking, they have never dropped, it's the way it was.

People sacrifices to get top 10 are painful...sleep...money...and cards....

They must have a reason to have it, and not giving away easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alistar30

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Anyone have the JP wiki for the series cards that go with this event?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:15 pm

tsunonlau wrote:
the3ptsling wrote:
With te being the way it is i wonder what the top 10 is gonna look like....

If Top 10 event 6* you are talking, they have never dropped, it's the way it was.

People sacrifices to get top 10 are painful...sleep...money...and cards....

They must have a reason to have it, and not giving away easily.
Just wait for the reprint series. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Alistar30 wrote:
Anyone have the JP wiki for the series cards that go with this event?

Check page 3, they're posted there.

I think top 10 ranking player's still going to burn through a lot of TEs, since they're probably the players who's been hording TE aiming for the event price they want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Just ask BK, he/she usually has the inside scoop on what it takes to win, and it's not hard to trust him/her, because he/she is consistantly at the top, so he/she must be doing something right!

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:29 am

Yeah I think I will do better this time around, Last time I was new to the game and just had 3* and 2* cards to work with and they weren't even maxed. I will start thinking of my teams from now and see if i can get the cards ready in time, but I think you definitely want to get a whole team of 5 on the field if you want to stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:30 am

rotarywhiz wrote:
Yeah I think I will do better this time around, Last time I was new to the game and just had 3* and 2* cards to work with and they weren't even maxed. I will start thinking of my teams from now and see if i can get the cards ready in time, but I think you definitely want to get a whole team of 5 on the field if you want to stand a chance.

You can do very well with a team of 4*. If you have fast knockbacks like Achillea/Agnes then you can do some serious damage in arena. You need some good allies as well >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhkiang02
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:08 am

the last event like this (KoG) they gave out a TON of TEs and Pots. Hopefully that happens again =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:29 am

jhkiang02 wrote:
the last event like this (KoG) they gave out a TON of TEs and Pots. Hopefully that happens again =)

Not of this event. The tons of stuff will be premium tickets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhkiang02
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:33 am

oh... yay?... more chances to be let down by 2* pulls! WOOT WOOT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:36 am

jhkiang02 wrote:
oh... yay?... more chances to be let down by 2* pulls! WOOT WOOT!

Save them up for Trials of Sun and Moon. That is all i have to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhkiang02
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:39 am

I keep reading about that. Whats the reason to use them during that event?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sientara
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:42 am

jhkiang02 wrote:

At 600000 points you get 5* Deamonto, at 1200000 points you get 6* Matahari.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:42 am

jhkiang02 wrote:

You know in Fires of the Apocalypse if you use a premium ticket it gives you a "Blaze Ticket"? Trials of Sun and Moon is a panel event and has a 6* prize if you reach 1,200,000 BT and it's not ranked so you're not fighting for a position.

If you don't want to grind 17 hours a day, getting alot of tickets in this event is a way of shortening the time for you to get the 6* unit.

Lilith Owner Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhkiang02
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:45 am

oh yea... forgot about the blaze ticket reward for premium tickets. The amazon event needs to endddd! I want to get Diane!! =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:51 am

jhkiang02 wrote:
oh yea... forgot about the blaze ticket reward for premium tickets. The amazon event needs to endddd! I want to get Diane!! =(

If we followed the japanese schedule, then Trials of Sun and Moon would have been harder due to having to grind for longer. A welcomed change Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:52 am

I really hope we DO get the Sun and Moon event. Has there ever been a Japanese event that got skipped entirely?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:55 am

So probably after Den of Sin it will probably be the a training event (Hunting for the Beautiful Souls event?), then the Sun and Moon? Ugh... that's way too close for Christmas. Probably they're going to push it back further.

At Chibi, we skipped the Hunting for the Beautiful Souls event although we're likely to go back to it since event types are what determine on what we will be getting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:04 am

Blargod wrote:
So probably after Den of Sin it will probably be the a training event (Hunting for the Beautiful Souls event?), then the Sun and Moon? Ugh... that's way too close for Christmas. Probably they're going to push it back further.

At Chibi, we skipped the Hunting for the Beautiful Souls event although we're likely to go back to it since event types are what determine on what we will be getting.

You also need to take into account that there is a high chance that there is a Christmas event.

So it will be Amazon (ending 29th November) - Amazon Recruitment (probably ending 6th December) - Den of Sin (a few days before packs will be available and then event ends around 17th December)

Training - Recruitment and Trials of Sun and Moon will likely happen in 2013, a lil while yet

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:16 am

chaosbladeuk wrote:
Blargod wrote:

You also need to take into account that there is a high chance that there is a Christmas event.

So it will be Amazon (ending 29th November) - Amazon Recruitment (probably ending 6th December) - Den of Sin (a few days before packs will be available and then event ends around 17th December)

Training - Recruitment and Trials of Sun and Moon will likely happen in 2013, a lil while yet

Oh man... well... hopefully the Christmas event may become the new training event and won't be that delayed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:23 pm

I'm thinking Fiona will be a good card to have on my team in this event since she has a low casting cost, has ok damage and is still fairly easy to get. I have most of the cards for my team but now i'm going have to grind to get them leveled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Trying to figure out my team, and I have a question regarding stats: which stat is used to calculate the damage done to one's opponent? If have, say, a unit with high Ground attack, and a unit with high Air attack, which one will do the most damage? Or is the higher stat used?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhkiang02
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:40 pm

from what i experienced during KoG event, it was the Land atk + the average of Air + Sea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoire
Android Savior [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:40 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
Trying to figure out my team, and I have a question regarding stats: which stat is used to calculate the damage done to one's opponent? If have, say, a unit with high Ground attack, and a unit with high Air attack, which one will do the most damage? Or is the higher stat used?

All three stats are used to calculate the damage done, in a formula that's pretty close to this:

(HighestDamageStat*SkillModifiers)+(.25*((MiddleDamageStat*SkillModifiers)+(LowestDamageStat*SkillModifiers))

Credits to Struesdell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vanillaangel.deviantart.com
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:13 pm

Stoire wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:

All three stats are used to calculate the damage done, in a formula that's pretty close to this:

(HighestDamageStat*SkillModifiers)+(.25*((MiddleDamageStat*SkillModifiers)+(LowestDamageStat*SkillModifiers))

Credits to Struesdell.

Thanks for the information!

Hmm, so basically, all-rounders will be less powerful than units that specialize. I guess I need to tweak my team some more, then. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Today at 7:34 am

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next