HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
mslbm
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Even with chip L it is still quite hard to climb. I had 3 bosses during the chip L and get around 20k BT point and I get only 10 position up

Anyone under top 100 for PvE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:05 pm

Hovering around the 120 range as well, debating whether to push for top 100 or not scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
mslbm
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:09 pm

aszutai wrote:
Hovering around the 120 range as well, debating whether to push for top 100 or not scratch

I'm just thinking this is my first *5 event gift
So I'm going to go for it
But with an L chip abuse if you're lucky you can get the same amount of TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:20 pm

mslbm wrote:
aszutai wrote:

I'm just thinking this is my first *5 event gift
So I'm going to go for it
But with an L chip abuse if you're lucky you can get the same amount of TE

Yea, so I'm probably gonna make a push for it close to end of event Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tmelloi

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:10 pm

anyone buy my 10 L chips pls XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sagemacleod
Soul Stealer [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:11 pm

wildfire116 wrote:

currently ranked 65/65 but have to go away for 3-4 hours so hopefully i only drop 20 ranks at most which i doubt Sad

Rank 13x in pvp...you were under me last night, rank 65 now?
That's like 70+ wins ahead of me. How many TE did you use?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jyams

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:39 pm

steakjuice wrote:

I was in your position a month ago, during the Key of Goetia event (the last event that was identical in format to Den of Sin). I now have a team of 4 max 4* and 1 lvl 59 4*, and while I'm not going to get a 5* prize, I'm having a fairly easy time beating bosses and getting TE/Pot rewards.

I had <30 TE and exactly 9 pots before this event; I'll probably have around 100TE/40Pot by the end of the event (currently at 84/30). I'll have gained 4 4* units for this event, and enough TE/Pot to buy a decent 5* or two. Then the grind continues.

So keep at it. After a bit more than a month of playing, it's clear that this is a game of perseverance. The next time this sort of event comes around, you'll be prepared. Smile

I certainly think I will be prepared! I've got the hang of it towards the end, even managing to take a down a few bosses thanks to the chips and a couple of sneaky potions here and there. I had no idea that if you used a potion, the bosses don't regain their health too! I thought it just reset the battle entirely.

It's really encouraging to hear your progression over the month, gives me hope to do well in the upcomming events! Thank you Very Happy

myad wrote:

purchased? i hope it was with Luna...

personally, with 300TP, doing training 4-5... you should be able to get at least 2 S chip every 30mins... which you mean you replenish your supply... no?

Haha, yes, it was with Luna! I am running training in between, but my drops of chips are very rare. I'm doing 6-3 so I can make some quick Luna while I'm at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:46 pm

aszutai wrote:

im right above you aszu when i last checked for pve Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:47 pm

wildfire116 wrote:
bx65 wrote:
letting pve slide, too hard to reach top 100 :/

pvp, i can slack and maintain top 100

Are you sure? because in the span of 5 hours i lost 30 ranks from 71 making me go to rank 101 and then theres that last day push everyone always does i suggest keeping a eye on it until it ends

currently ranked 65/65 but have to go away for 3-4 hours so hopefully i only drop 20 ranks at most which i doubt Sad

well im not gonna quit too early but i think im pretty secure unless everyone decides to burn like 100+ TE lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Maintenance cannot come too soon, I'm really tired of this event. -_- Going down in ranks no matter how much I grind - worst of luck with boss battles, and can't keep up with the pace in PvP. ^^; Rank 500+ in both categories, should be enough to stay in the first 1000, I'm done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:07 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
Maintenance cannot come too soon, I'm really tired of this event. -_- Going down in ranks no matter how much I grind - worst of luck with boss battles, and can't keep up with the pace in PvP. ^^; Rank 500+ in both categories, should be enough to stay in the first 1000, I'm done.

Ditto, only reason I am still playing it is to gain BT and VC for TEs and Pots. No matter how much I play, my rank just drops. Currently at around 160/190 so no way I am making top 100 without spending a huge amount of TE, at which it isn't worth the 5* prize.

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShYber

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Pve rank 563
Pvp rank 447

Used 0 tes and ddint play much during wekends and on certain days...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:02 pm

right now I'm currently ranked 315 in PvE and 239 in PvP without using TE but I have been grinding away the past few days quite a bit, I don't expect to get near the top 100 but I want to try to get as many TE and Pots before the event ends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Pretty sure that it is hard to keep your rank because of the te and potion prizes. I would have stopped days ago if it wasn't for them. Can't complain because I've gotten some upgraded cards as a result!! SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lydia_H_Christ

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:30 pm

So, I've been trying to experiment with this, but as I'm not using any TE's its had to tell really. Has anyone noticed that the later at night they play, the faster they go up in ranks? Because most people are sleeping and whatnot?

I find it to be true, but didnt know if anyone else has noticed it bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evageek
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:39 pm

Lydia_H_Christ wrote:
So, I've been trying to experiment with this, but as I'm not using any TE's its had to tell really. Has anyone noticed that the later at night they play, the faster they go up in ranks? Because most people are sleeping and whatnot?

I find it to be true, but didnt know if anyone else has noticed it bounce
For the most part yes.
I check my rank at night and see most people around my rank have logged off a hour or 2 ago
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:40 pm

sagemacleod wrote:
wildfire116 wrote:

Rank 13x in pvp...you were under me last night, rank 65 now?
That's like 70+ wins ahead of me. How many TE did you use?

Lol welll i burned around 100? hopefullt i dont have to burn anymore T.T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Decided to save my TE, will take too much resource to push for top 100. I'm close but not close enough, don't care too much for Charles (5* priest). Saving TE to buy other 5*s instead or converting them to pot.

Looked at the JP wiki again, if I start saving now; might have a shot at Elven Francois. So I'll just do that Razz
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:41 pm

aszutai wrote:
Decided to save my TE, will take too much resource to push for top 100. I'm close but not close enough, don't care too much for Charles (5* priest). Saving TE to buy other 5*s instead or converting them to pot.

Looked at the JP wiki again, if I start saving now; might have a shot at Elven Francois. So I'll just do that Razz

I suggest you do save also since top 100-70 is so close to each other in pvp and im sorta regretting pushing my way up to top 100 lol but since i did im going to commit and keep a eye out till the maintenance hopefully it comes soon

Also whats the Elven Francois?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Link: http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%c2%c7%c5%dd%a1%aa%c0%d6%a4%ce%c5%f0%c2%b1%c3%c4#francois

Very close to Monica stat wise, just not sure about her actual attack speed, since Monica is more of a C rather than D speed. Otherwise love the artwork and sprite. She's for the "Band of Thieves" event (loose translation), 100k item bonus like the Soul Hunter Aragon and Halloween Monica. Only this one I should have enough time to save up for >_<

Anyways, back on topic; rank 122 right now; rank 118 is 16k bt away... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:55 pm

aszutai wrote:
Link: http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%c2%c7%c5%dd%a1%aa%c0%d6%a4%ce%c5%f0%c2%b1%c3%c4#francois

Very close to Monica stat wise, just not sure about her actual attack speed, since Monica is more of a C rather than D speed. Otherwise love the artwork and sprite. She's for the "Band of Thieves" event (loose translation), 100k item bonus like the Soul Hunter Aragon and Halloween Monica. Only this one I should have enough time to save up for >_<

Anyways, back on topic; rank 122 right now; rank 118 is 16k bt away... Rolling Eyes

Whoa whats with that gap currently ranked 77 in pve and 73 is only 4k away and for pvp ranked 83 with 79 2 wins away

Also nice to know i should never ever use a pot ever for these training events like sun&moon + Band of thieves lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Um, correction. Read my own bt wrong lol. 6k difference, not 16k.

For some reason kept think my bt is 185k, when it's clearly displayed on my event screen as 195k X(
Back to top Go down
cmud2007
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:07 pm

aszutai wrote:

They change the priest's name. The reward is "Theodore the Priest" for too 100. I think they are avoiding cards with same name, which is confusing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:12 pm

cmud2007 wrote:
aszutai wrote:

They change the priest's name. The reward is "Theodore the Priest" for too 100. I think they are avoiding cards with same name, which is confusing.

Ah, so I didn't hallucinate then. ^^; I was sure that the priest was named Charles for some reason, and was very surprised when I checked the prize list a while ago.

I wonder how much he'll be worth. I'd really like to have him, love the artwork.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:16 pm

I see, thanks for the correct cmud. Though I remember the name being Theodore, after checking on the JP wiki it said "Charles" so I thought I just remembered it wrong or something.

Didn't think they would rename the cards, but it makes sense ^ ^

Edit:
ChibiLeen, I think you'll be able to get him at a reasonable price. There's still the rare factor that will drive up his price, but overall I think there isn't enough demand for him to drive his price up too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Today at 9:16 am

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next